Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-05-2013, 08:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamburgo1001 (View Post)
I think this head shot of Chris is a match for the DVD cover art: Pictures & Photos of Chris Soldevilla - IMDb

The facial expression is the same. They only mirrored this shot of him before they photoshopped it onto the body. Hopefully, the cover art is not an indication for the quality of the movie.
You're totally right! Oh man, even an instagram photo taken from the photo would've looked more artistic. What were they thinking?
Old 02-08-2013, 05:16 PM
Elite Fan

I'm sure if we were to look for it, we could find a matching pic for Haylie as well.

Spotlight Pictures has posted a trailer for 'The Wedding Pact' on their official website.
Old 02-08-2013, 07:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the trailer!
Hmm - looks like the movie is going to be a big collection of rom-com clichés, and some of the lines in the previews are terrible. BUT - I liked Chris in what I saw, and the age difference between him and Haylie and which I thought would be an issue, doesn't show that much.
I'm not sure about the acting overall, but I'll give the film a try when it comes out.
Old 02-08-2013, 10:26 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawthorn (View Post)
Thanks for the trailer!
Hmm - looks like the movie is going to be a big collection of rom-com clichés, and some of the lines in the previews are terrible. BUT - I liked Chris in what I saw, and the age difference between him and Haylie and which I thought would be an issue, doesn't show that much.
I'm not sure about the acting overall, but I'll give the film a try when it comes out.
hmm, it does seem a bit cliche, and i have never been a fan of Haylie, but Chris seems alright in it, so i will definitely try and see it
Old 02-09-2013, 08:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

I can't remember if I've watched Haylie Duff in anything before. In the movie trailer her acting didn't impress me, that's for sure.
Old 02-09-2013, 06:58 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Thanks for the trailer!
Agreed. I thought the age difference would be very visible, but I didn't notice it much in the trailer.
Old 04-15-2013, 01:49 PM
Elite Fan

Isn't Chris from Boston? I just heard the news about explosions at the Boston Marathon. Hopefully, all of his folks are safe.
Old 04-16-2013, 05:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

I didn't know that about Chris. I hope none of the people he knows and cares about were involved. Just hearing it on the news must've been especially awful for him.
Old 05-29-2013, 07:06 PM
Part-Time Fan

Been out of the loop for awhile but just noticed Chris removed the shot of him & Elizabeth from his twitter. Did they split again?
Old 05-29-2013, 07:15 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuckin1977 (View Post)
Been out of the loop for awhile but just noticed Chris removed the shot of him & Elizabeth from his twitter. Did they split again?
He did? I haven't checked his Twitter in a while. Now you got me curious.

ETA:

Just checked. You're right. He also has been tweeting quite a bit lately but nothing Liz-related from what I can see. I'm not gonna jump to any conclusions. Not this time. I'm just gonna wait and see what the future brings.
Old 05-29-2013, 07:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

I imagine he gets a lot of tweets about Liz, perhaps he simply wants to start using the account to promote himself more and make it more personal, instead of being seen as a way for fan messages to reach his wife.
Old 05-30-2013, 07:06 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I imagine he gets a lot of tweets about Liz, perhaps he simply wants to start using the account to promote himself more and make it more personal, instead of being seen as a way for fan messages to reach his wife.
That would certainly be a logical explanation.

Chris has filmed a new movie recently. He plays a drug dealer:

Source
Old 05-30-2013, 05:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

Wellllll, that's an interesting look.
I'm glad he keeps getting acting gigs.
Old 06-19-2013, 07:43 PM
Elite Fan

I saw on Chris' Twitter today that he auditioned for something last Monday. It still feels kind of surreal to me that he's now trying to pursue an acting career again after he worked as an acting teacher for so long, but then some people are late-bloomers. I remember Kathryn Joosten didn't start acting until she was 42 years old and she still went on to win several Emmy awards.
Old 06-21-2013, 09:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

Perhaps at this point in his life he has reached that kind of stability that made him think "why not?". He probably doesn't want to have regrets down the road, when it will be harder to get certain roles.