Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-17-2012, 07:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

He's nice and funny. I mean, I always thought he must've been a great guy - otherwise Liz wouldn't have married him , but what you can glimpse of his personality from his tweets is really really charming.

Thanks for posting those replies.
Old 12-14-2012, 05:13 PM
Elite Fan

I just checked Chris' IMDB profile and it looks like he has another movie lined up. The movie is called ' The Last Best Place' and is a romantic comedy. Here's a short synopsis:

Quote:
Mike left his small Montana home behind him to pursue a successful career in Los Angeles, but when he reluctantly returns home for his parent's 40th anniversary, the trip proves to be much more than he expected. Beyond his family's craziness and his childhood friends who are all wrestling with their own personal dilemmas, Mike comes home to an unexpected high school reunion which acts as the catalyst that forces him to confront his personal and professional fears. He rediscovers the part of himself that he left behind, and through his friends and family, he questions the choices he has made in his life, and what he truly has given up in his search for success.

The Last Best Place (2013) - IMDb
Old 12-15-2012, 11:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

Good news!

It looks like they haven't cast the lead yet, there is no Mike listed in the credits. Perhaps Chris plays one of the protagonist's friends.

The director of this film was also in the cast of the other movie Chris shot this year (the one with Hayley Duff) so perhaps that's when he offered him a part in his own project.
Old 12-21-2012, 09:35 AM
MST Manager

Great thread! They're such a loving couple!
Old 12-22-2012, 09:43 AM
Elite Fan

Good for Chris!! ;yay;
Old 12-25-2012, 10:20 PM
Elite Fan

I checked the movie's official facebook page and it looks like this film has been in pre-production since at least January 2010. That strikes me as kind of long.
Old 02-01-2013, 06:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

So, this is supposed to be the cover art for the DVD of The Wedding Pact:

The person in charge of this photoshop disaster needs to be fired.

And now, for some nicer photos, some pics of Chris at a recent event (held on January 10);

source
Old 02-01-2013, 07:36 PM
Elite Fan

That cover looks bad. And is it just me, or does it really seem like they have photoshopped Chris and Hayle's faces onto the bodies of other people?

Thanks for the event pictures of Chris. He looks good in those.
Old 02-01-2013, 09:33 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the pics, those bottom ones are great

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamburgo1001 (View Post)
That cover looks bad. And is it just me, or does it really seem like they have photoshopped Chris and Hayle's faces onto the bodies of other people?
that's what it seems like to me as well, you can see the line where Haylie's head doesn't match the skin tone of the body!
Old 02-02-2013, 01:41 AM
Master Fan

OMG that cover!! WHAT???
Old 02-02-2013, 06:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

I thought they might have photoshopped the actors' heads on other people's bodies, too - but man, that sounds too cheap even for the smallest of indie movies, right?

Also - from the look on their faces, it seems like they would rather punch someone in the face than attend a wedding, but perhaps it's just me, lol.
Old 02-02-2013, 11:20 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawthorn (View Post)
I thought they might have photoshopped the actors' heads on other people's bodies, too - but man, that sounds too cheap even for the smallest of indie movies, right?

Also - from the look on their faces, it seems like they would rather punch someone in the face than attend a wedding, but perhaps it's just me, lol.
Hmm... You would think if they really only could afford to photoshop the heads you would at least have someone check to make sure it was all blended in! It might just be me but I find even the position they are standing in very awkward looking, like she is just leaning, his hand isn't supporting her as it is just on her back and hers is only placed on his shoulder so it kind of looks like even the bodies are photoshopped together?
Old 02-03-2013, 05:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

The law of gravity doesn't apply when you're in love!
But you're right, the whole picture is a disaster, there is nothing looking truly natural about it.

At the link there is also the back cover of the DVD, with the plot summary. Whoever wrote it has just as much talent as the person behind the graphic for the front cover.
Old 02-04-2013, 07:42 PM
Elite Fan

I think this head shot of Chris is a match for the DVD cover art: Pictures & Photos of Chris Soldevilla - IMDb

The facial expression is the same. They only mirrored this shot of him before they photoshopped it onto the body. Hopefully, the cover art is not an indication for the quality of the movie.
Old 02-05-2013, 04:50 AM
Elite Fan

That cover is awful

He looks very handsome in the other two pictures though