Old 11-14-2011, 03:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

No!

I didn't have any luck finding pics either. :/

At least someone finally left a review on IMDb - they also rated the movie 10:
Quote:
Complicated lives with no easy answers

Author: Elric Kane from LA, November 10, 2011

Answers to Nothing is that rare combination of an ensemble cast grappling with life's complexities without descending into heavy handed storytelling. It both lifts you up and crushes you down as you recognize the various shades of yourself in the characters. I have been weary of ensemble dramas like this since the manipulative'Crash', but I felt the director and cast did a superb job and the emotion really builds to something tangible and rewarding. The singer Aja Volkman of 'Nico Vega'provides an emotional charge right through the film and Mad Men actor Mark Kelly gives a great turn as a gamer/High School teacher out for justice. Great film - highly recommended.
Old 11-14-2011, 03:48 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for posting the review, Fran

Wow, a 10, he really liked the movie . I'm sure it's good, it looks good. He mentioned 'Crash' too The trailer really reminded me of that movie, and I liked Crash a lot, so I'm sure I'll like this movie too. Even more if it has Liz.
Old 11-14-2011, 03:54 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for posting the gif Anna. I'm generally not a big fan of Julie Benz, but it will be interesting to see her interacting with Liz nonetheless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawthorn (View Post)

At least someone finally left a review on IMDb - they also rated the movie 10:
See, as soon as someone has actually watched and written a review for this movie, it's being given a great rating.

Last edited by Hamburgo1001; 11-14-2011 at 04:02 PM
Old 11-16-2011, 08:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

That's very enocuraging. There is also a second review on the site, and it's equally positive. Too bad the rating is still stuck at 2.7.

Ambush Entertainment uploaded two music videos of songs featured in AtN, and the one below has some new scenes from the movie:

And if you want to check out the other one, by Egyptian, here is a link to the video.
Old 11-16-2011, 02:48 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the link to the music videos Fran. Is the lead singer of Nico Vega the same woman who plays the musician in the movie? I think they bear a strong resemblance to each other.

Quote:
That's very enocuraging. There is also a second review on the site, and it's equally positive. Too bad the rating is still stuck at 2.7.
Yeah, if around 30 Dane Cook haters have already rated the movie a 1, it will sadly take awhile until the rating evens itself out.
Old 11-17-2011, 02:30 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Leslie Sarna organized a dinner party at Napa Film Festival with actors/writer/director/producers of ANSWERS TO NOTHING. She posted a photo of Elizabeth on her website. It's from November 13

Source and Source

Her hair is longer now, isn't it?
Old 11-17-2011, 03:08 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~ayumi~ (View Post)
Yes, her hair does look a bit longer now.
Old 11-17-2011, 10:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamburgo1001 (View Post)
Is the lead singer of Nico Vega the same woman who plays the musician in the movie? I think they bear a strong resemblance to each other.
She is! She looked familiar to me, too, so I looked up her name.
Quote:
Yeah, if around 30 Dane Cook haters have already rated the movie a 1, it will sadly take awhile until the rating evens itself out.
People really have too much free time on their hands. There are actors I dislike, but unless they're involved in a project I'm interested in, I'd never go look for what they have been up to and bash it on principle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~ayumi~ (View Post)
THE SHINY IS BACK!
Praise your deity of choice.

Thanks for the pic!
Leslie Sarna is the person who posted those BTS photos of herself and Liz in the toy (?) shop, right?
Old 11-17-2011, 04:46 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
She is! She looked familiar to me, too, so I looked up her name.
Thanks for the info. Starring in this movie could turn out to be a smart choice by her, especially if she gets to present some of her own material. It could give her some nice exposure on both fronts (music and acting).

Quote:
People really have too much free time on their hands. There are actors I dislike, but unless they're involved in a project I'm interested in, I'd never go look for what they have been up to and bash it on principle.
Word. I can't imagine doing that either. I don't see the point.

Quote:
Thanks for the pic!
Leslie Sarna is the person who posted those BTS photos of herself and Liz in the toy (?) shop, right?
Yes, I think that should be her.
Old 11-18-2011, 05:01 PM
Elite Fan

You can catch a 4 and a half minute preview of 'Answers To Nothing' on Miranda Bailey's official website. The preview also features a 1 and a half minute scene with Liz.
Old 11-18-2011, 07:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
You can catch a 4 and a half minute preview of 'Answers To Nothing' on Miranda Bailey's official website. The preview also features a 1 and a half minute scene with Liz.
Thank you!!

All the clips I've seen so far have left me with a positive impression. Now I just hope the movie will look good once I see all the stories coming together.
Old 11-19-2011, 05:01 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Thank you!!

All the clips I've seen so far have left me with a positive impression. Now I just hope the movie will look good once I see all the stories coming together.
Me too. I think the movie is looking very promising. Hopefully, they're going to release the movie internationally. I don't know how long I'll have to wait to see it otherwise.
Old 11-19-2011, 07:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Me too. I think the movie is looking very promising. Hopefully, they're going to release the movie internationally. I don't know how long I'll have to wait to see it otherwise.
I really really hope the movie does well in those selected screenings around USA. I guess a big part of how the following distribution will be handled will have to do with that.
With indies, it's hard to make predictions. AtN sure could've used some more press, though - we're still waiting for a proper review.
Old 11-20-2011, 10:54 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I really really hope the movie does well in those selected screenings around USA. I guess a big part of how the following distribution will be handled will have to do with that.
With indies, it's hard to make predictions. AtN sure could've used some more press, though - we're still waiting for a proper review.
Yes, I would have to agree. I'm still a little bit in disbelief that after all the festival screenings of the past couple of weeks, we're still waiting for a first official review by a media outlet. I'm curious how much play the trailer is getting in movie theaters, but I know that theater promo doesn't have the same effect like promotion in print or on TV.

Also posting this 'ATN' cast photo from the Napa Valley Film Festival here:

Source

They all look great IMO.
Old 11-20-2011, 06:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Yes, I would have to agree. I'm still a little bit in disbelief that after all the festival screenings of the past couple of weeks, we're still waiting for a first official review by a media outlet.
I swear I must've stumbled upon more media comments on the movie before the latest showings, then before.
Also, in case the cast was playing hide and seek at the Napa Valley Film Festival - they did a great job with it.
Quote:
I'm curious how much play the trailer is getting in movie theaters, but I know that theater promo doesn't have the same effect like promotion in print or on TV.
No idea, really. Speaking or promotion, I saw on google that Dane Cook will be on the Jay Leno show on Nov. 22. Better than nothing.
Quote:
Also posting this 'ATN' cast photo from the Napa Valley Film Festival here:

They all look great IMO.
They posed all together for a photo that day?! I'm shocked!
That puts a serious dent in the flawlessness of their hide-and-seek session.

Jokes aside - they all do look GREAT.
(Liz is wearing boots!! *fangirl moment*)