Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-24-2012, 02:44 PM
Obsessed Fan

I'm already crying just looking at his expression
Even if it's an hallucination I know my heart will explode and I'll bawl my eyes out

Ok, bb

Valentina
I love CREEPY EMU
Old 03-24-2012, 02:44 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Well, Our Town is a masterpiece compared to the other two plus, the opening scene and the porch scene are
Yes, i guess for those scenes i can forgive this writer but the rest of episode - i didn't like at all.

Quote:
I'm just watching the Canadian promo non-stop and daydreaming about next episode
Thats how i spent yesterday i watched those three seconds like three hundred times I'm crazy, i know it.
Old 03-24-2012, 02:46 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by rishik5 (View Post)

Thats how i spent yesterday i watched those three seconds like three hundred times I'm crazy, i know it.
We all are, don't worry I don't remember your name, sorry

Mel, that gif I want them to be like this again

Valentina
I love CREEPY EMU
Old 03-24-2012, 02:48 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
I don't remember your name, sorry
Oh, its OK Last time i've been here was a long time ago. I'm Dasha
Old 03-24-2012, 02:49 PM
Supreme Fan

The look on Damon's face when he looked at Elena during the clip made me want to cry. Gone was the perpetual smirk from his face. Damon looked earnest, sincere, and incredibly heart felt and dare I say tender. If the eyes are the windows to the soul then Damon is telling Elena how he is feeling without needing to speak any words. DE's love is too beautiful for words. Looking forward to Elena telling Damon how much she truly loves him.
Old 03-24-2012, 02:50 PM
Master Fan

Hey Dasha, I'm Mel are you on the shippers list?

They areeeeeeeeeeeeeeee like that bb their journey, we're just going through a rough patch at the moment it will get back on track, I'm sure of it! It's the only road I seeeeeeeeeeeee
Old 03-24-2012, 02:55 PM
Obsessed Fan

Nice to meet you, Dasha I'm Valentina, but you can call me Val or Vale, as you like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piper31 (View Post)
The look on Damon's face when he looked at Elena during the clip made me want to cry. Gone was the perpetual smirk from his face. Damon looked earnest, sincere, and incredibly heart felt and dare I say tender. If the eyes are the windows to the soul then Damon is telling Elena how he is feeling without needing to speak any words. DE's love is too beautiful for words. Looking forward to Elena telling Damon how much she truly loves him.
YES! He's so open and vulnerable in that moment, but also hopeful and content, just because she's there

Valentina
I love CREEPY EMU
Old 03-24-2012, 02:57 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
are you on the shippers list?
Yes, i've been added in November
Old 03-24-2012, 02:58 PM
Master Fan

I think we're going to get Elena expressing how she feels, soon, before season ends

Dasha that's awesome! What's your favorite scene so far? (besides the kiss xD)

Thursday come faster
Old 03-24-2012, 03:01 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Nice to meet you, Dasha I'm Valentina, but you can call me Val or Vale, as you like
Nice to meet you too And i also really like your name Always did, actually
Old 03-24-2012, 03:06 PM
Obsessed Fan

Aaaww, thank you, Dasha

Yes, I need Thursday like... NOW!

Valentina
I love CREEPY EMU
Old 03-24-2012, 03:09 PM
Supreme Fan

i read a Q & A session with JP at ew.com where she said that DE will sit down together before the end of the season and definitely have a talk about their relationship.
Old 03-24-2012, 03:10 PM
Master Fan

We should start rewatches from the beg of s3
Old 03-24-2012, 03:10 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Dasha that's awesome! What's your favorite scene so far? (besides the kiss xD
God, It is really hard question I think, all their scenes in ''The hybrid'', then ''Where were you, Damon?'' oh, every time when i see this moment i'm really crying she just...needed him so much
And their kiss scene...this scene killed me i rewatched it like 50 times in the day episode aired. And i still love this scene, of course, but on January, 6... i was completely crazy and completely happy
Old 03-24-2012, 03:13 PM
Obsessed Fan

Yes, Mel, we should definitely plan a rewatch

The Hybrid was such a GREAT episode

Valentina
I love CREEPY EMU