Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-24-2012, 11:53 AM
Supreme Fan

Nice to meet you Libby. My name is actually Stacie. Can't wait for all that lovely DE goodness.
Old 03-24-2012, 12:05 PM
Elite Fan

Ok I'm gonna believe you guys, IT IS ELENA! . It feels better .
Old 03-24-2012, 12:31 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Could you please tell me when and for how long?
After 3x18 Three weeks...
Old 03-24-2012, 12:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

3x18 get here faster!
Old 03-24-2012, 12:58 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by rishik5 (View Post)
After 3x18 Three weeks...
Thank you for answering!

Ugh, these stupid hiatuses will be the end of me.
Old 03-24-2012, 01:02 PM
Dedicated Fan

I think ITS ELENA, but not a kiss. I think he's just lying his forehead on hers... but it will be a great scene.
Old 03-24-2012, 01:12 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
I think he's just lying his forehead on hers..
even so, it will be amazing scene. especially after last five episodes...
Old 03-24-2012, 01:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hi you guys
Do you think we will get a cliffhanger for next week to lead into the break once again
Old 03-24-2012, 01:21 PM
Elite Fan

Wow, I'm getting really hopeful for that scene!

Hey Chrissy!!

I think so yeah
Old 03-24-2012, 01:34 PM
Obsessed Fan

SO, this episode was another Ghost World, basically I'm not surprised that they were both written by the same person.
Can't say I liked it, but I also have to say that I expected much worse.
I mean, the whole D/R/S thing was completely unnecessary and contrived (especially the DS kiss, I'm still laughing at it ) but at least it wasn't a threesome, and there was nothing real and spontaneous about it. The writers just needed an excuse to have a naked, wet Damon
The SE stuff didn't even bothered me, it was the same stuff we keep getting since the beginning of the season so, yawns, who cares?

Now, about our DE, I don't like to see them arguing like this, because they're not themselves, they're both playing a role and it hurts to see them this way. We all know why Damon is doing it, but I can also see why Elena is acting like this and I actually think it's a good thing.
First of all, it's nothing new that she has the strongest reactions towards Damon. Whether if it's anger, compassion, love, disappointment, passion, jealousy, she just feels so much more around and with him.
Secondly, I think it's important to point out that this argument took place AFTER the ME talk. She clearly wasn't angry at Damon when she talked to Matt, even though she had just seen what had happened with the girl. Yet, it didn't prevent her from telling Matt what she told him. So, why being angry later on? I think that it's because right now she just needs a reason to be mad at him. In 3x15 it was Rebekah, in 3x16 it was Ric and Abby, now it's Stefan. She needs an excuse to be angry at Damon because she can't deal with how she really feels about him. Especially after what Matt said to her. They're both pushing the other away, but hopefully this is going to change soon.

Btw, I'm watching the Canadian promo in loop and oh God, his expression... I'm already crying...
Also, hello everyone

Valentina
I love CREEPY EMU
Old 03-24-2012, 01:41 PM
Dedicated Fan

Hi
Hopefully not. I really hate cliffhangers before the hiatus. It will be so hard to wait three weeks!!!
Old 03-24-2012, 02:12 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
I'm not surprised that they were both written by the same person.
Exactly my thoughts after i watched this episode! I hate all three episodes written by this person, to be honest.
Old 03-24-2012, 02:27 PM
Master Fan

what's going on people?! news?

I can open
Old 03-24-2012, 02:35 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by rishik5 (View Post)
Exactly my thoughts after i watched this episode! I hate all three episodes written by this person, to be honest.
Well, Our Town is a masterpiece compared to the other two plus, the opening scene and the porch scene are

Meeeeeel Nothing much going on I'm just watching the Canadian promo non-stop and daydreaming about next episode

Valentina
I love CREEPY EMU
Old 03-24-2012, 02:38 PM
Master Fan

*bawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwls*

I can't stop watching the CDN promo either
I want Elena to comfort him after he gets tortured and adgjkhreaihj I am going to die. I know it. It's going to be my feelings all over the place again like January 5, 2012

for the next thread, I'll choose one of the new Julie Plec titles