Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-16-2013, 09:47 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturellebella (View Post)
Well, before Jeremy was only a potential hunter. Connor had to die for the mark to show up on Jeremy's body. Think of it like BtVS if you've ever seen that show, once when slayer dies, another one is called - except with TVD there's 5 hunters instead of just the one. Everytime one dies, another potential's mark shows up on their body and if they kill a vampire, they become an official hunter.

I don't think they're going the Damon\Rebekah route - been there, done that in S3. But ya never know with TVD.
That makes sense. Thank you!!
Old 03-16-2013, 09:49 AM
New Fan

I have always loved Elena's hair. It made her stand out. It's perfect. I have to say I dislike her new hairstyle with the bangs and thinner hair.
Old 03-16-2013, 06:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashleylynnmac (View Post)
That makes sense. Thank you!!
No problem!

I must admit, the episode was quite boring to me. I think what I took away from the episode was that Matt now owns a mansion and switch flipped Elena is kind of funny.

Quote:
Yeah Damon had another buddy
Aww yea, and that! I was like oh Damon has a buddy when the guy said that to him and then Damon killed him and I was like oh...had a buddy.

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 03-17-2013, 06:43 AM
Master Fan

I don't understand Damon. Elena is actually without any humanity and it seems as if he is desparate to take anything he can get from her. The only reaction she showed this episode was jealousy over a Stefan/Caroline scene and we can see in the promo next week Damon is so eager to get some sex he has no self-respect and cannot even wait for Elena to be herself to get it...probably because he knows if she was, she would not even sleep with him.

It's interesting how Elena has become even more unlikeable this season so they can have an excuse to erase all of her actions with Damon this season. It's a little ironic that the times she has been with Damon sexually have been riddled with doubt. First immediately after they have sex the sire bond is revealed and now that she has lost her humanity, JP is eager to give Delena one last moment in the sun to ruin the ship some more. Everything about this couple is tainted and cheap because Damon continues to take advantage.

ETA- SC was cute. More scenes in the future!
Old 03-18-2013, 10:25 AM
New Fan

One of my friends said to me, I have not to see those episode, because it seems to be bad. My meaning is the opposite of hers.
It was funny, if I can express my feelings like that.=) So. Those scene with Hayley and Klaus was not expected...And Hayley is like a drunk half-night-addict. Have you seen her eyes...I dont like her. But. Ok. It was funny. I am waiting for the next series. It was like a break between two parts of the season. And it is a right decision. Very much new plots. Much more than I had expected from the VD.
Old 03-18-2013, 08:02 PM
New Fan

In season 3 "nothing could kill klaus" then at the end of the season the white oak stake could kill him. How is that possible if nothing could kill him then how come the wood from the wickery bridge sign could kill him? Also how did the original witch plan to kill klaus since they are all linked and klaus can't just be killed. The dager that killed them doesn't work on klaus just the others. so I presume nothing could.
Old 03-18-2013, 09:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashleylynnmac (View Post)
In season 3 "nothing could kill klaus" then at the end of the season the white oak stake could kill him. How is that possible if nothing could kill him then how come the wood from the wickery bridge sign could kill him? Also how did the original witch plan to kill klaus since they are all linked and klaus can't just be killed. The dager that killed them doesn't work on klaus just the others. so I presume nothing could.
Hey Ashleylynnmac I don't think your comment really fits in this episode discussion thread. Would you mind posting it in the Season 3 Discussion? Thanks!

I'm not that into Haley either Miriam.. I like Phoebe Tonkin but Haley doesn't really fit on TVD to me.

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 03-19-2013, 04:39 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturellebella (View Post)
Hey Ashleylynnmac I don't think your comment really fits in this episode discussion thread. Would you mind posting it in the Season 3 Discussion? Thanks!

I'm not that into Haley either Miriam.. I like Phoebe Tonkin but Haley doesn't really fit on TVD to me.

Yes.=)
I think she is not a bad actor. But it is not hers role.
Old 03-19-2013, 12:31 PM
Passionate Fan

The Q & A section in my tvguide said this about the possible spin off of "The Originals" from the VD:

Oh, it's called TV Pipeline by Jay Bobbin and @zap2Zit

You can pretty much bank on a spin off from VD although at this writting the CW hasn't given the official order yet.
The spin off episode will air on VD on April 25th.

It will be interesting to see if the CW pairs it with the Vampire Diaries on the same night or if it is strong enough to hold up another night of its own.

I just paraphrased the article.
Old 01-03-2017, 01:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

Inhuman Elena is fun! It’s nice to see her not being so moral.

Damon told Elena not to feed and she did, yay! Goodbye sire bond.

Who cares about Hayley/Klaus? BORE!

Too much SE for my taste this episode!

SC!!! Flirtation to the MAX and Stefan throwing her over his shoulder and their dancing. Just kill me. That was the first scene that I really thought there was a possibility of them happening.

"You guys look good together."

Caroline and Elena fighting was hard to watch but it made things interesting. I think Nina did a good job keeping it Elena and not Katherine.

Stefan saving Caroline .

Matt gets the Lockwood house? SWEET DEAL. The M/C scene was really sweet. Sigh I miss them.

DE GOING TO NEW YORK
Old 01-03-2017, 03:25 PM
Elite Fan

Don't know why people had problems with switched!Elena, I found her funny and so sassy, finally saying whatever was in her mind, it was about time

That's why I love season4 so much, so much focus on her and all her aspects
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 07-26-2019, 06:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

you know its interesting elena with her humanity off said she loved damon because she was sired.