Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-26-2013, 10:55 AM
Passionate Fan

Question:

Can't Klaus or Rebekah compel Damon to override Kol's compulsion?

StefanElena.BrookeLucas.PaceyJoey.MaxLiz.BuffyAngel
Old 01-26-2013, 11:00 AM
Elite Fan

That's a really good question. I think they can't because if they could, Klaus or Rebekah would have already done it.
Old 01-26-2013, 06:33 PM
Master Fan

i kind of wish they would stop with these types of plotlines. loss of free will is not something that is easy to deal with. i wish the show would take it seriously, instead of using it as a tool to shift dynamics of the triangle.

elena is sired to damon, damon is compelled by kol, none of them are entirely able to think for themselves. these types of plots are not my cup of twa.
Old 01-29-2013, 02:19 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlines (View Post)

or lets be honest, for damon, transference love from katherine.
This is one of the reasons why I have never been able to even take DE seriously at all. It is actually kind of funny to me.

I don't think Damon was able to fight it because I think a part of him wants Jeremy dead. It is like Klaus said, Jeremy is her last little piece of humanity now and without him, she would slip further away from the old Elena. Damon likes the new Elena which is weird to me because it is not even Elena. He talks about wanting to get the cure, but if it were up to him and Stefan and everyone else wasn't there being like , I think he'd be okay with her being sired to him forever. He just needs someone to love and love him back. He needs to let SE be together and go find a girl of his own.

Stefan was able to resist being compelled because he was truly fighting it.

I mean Elena has already forgiven Damon once for trying to kill her brother I'm sure this time wont be a problem either.

I loved how Stefan said everything I wanted to hear even as a SE fan. It is about time! Now she needs to get all cray-cray jealous and fight for him back and THEN i will be ready for them to get back together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caliina (View Post)

me:
This was me too! Sassy Stefan is

Old 01-02-2017, 02:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

If Damon transferred his love to Elena because of Katherine then so did Stefan. But whatever, don't know why I am even responding to posts from 4 years ago . We all know how things ended up going down so its groovy.

I cant wait to get past this season and past Stefan's "woe is me" attitude. At least when Damon was pining for Elena he was able to be fun and still act like himself. I dont know who this pod!Stefan is, and it reminds me of why I used to dislike him so much.

Stefan and Rebekah were HOT AF!

Matt's voice is so hot.

It was sort of fun to see a compelled Damon but also horrible. Really? Damon torturing Jeremy? Was that necessary?

"borderline braindead moron!" I LOVE that Jeremy didn't kill Damon though. And that Damon was telling him to.

Stefan going to save everyone He's being so cold to Elena was hard to watch.

"You don't know what I look like when I'm not in love with you."

Harsh... I know he's hurting and its not that its not true but still....
Old 04-18-2019, 06:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm not sure what to say.
Old 04-18-2019, 07:57 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Not a fan?
Old 07-25-2019, 06:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I love what stefan said in this episode. How dare elena ask him why is he with rebekah?