Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-30-2012, 04:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtenen1991 (View Post)
She would not have showed up to her ex boyfriends house, allowed him to move out, and then had sex with his brother if she were completely herself.
wow..seriously? how.......classy of her , please tell they at least didn't do it on Stefan's bed?
Old 11-30-2012, 04:25 AM
Elite Fan

Ew to Elena moving in to the boarding house. Good going, girl. It's not like you have two friends who'd be happy to put you up which didn't end in STEFAN BEING HOMELESS. Ugh. I'm just going to put it down to her being sired to Damon, and not because she's a disgusting person.

Caroline, you are Queen.
Old 11-30-2012, 05:28 AM
Ultimate Fan

Caroline was used as a SE cheerleader this episode whilst displaying double standards. She can hang around with Klaus because she sees the good in him but she DE cant happen because Damon is a monster. Yeah OK! I love Caroline but they just used her to spew crap about epicness this episode.

The sire bond storyline is complete crap. I don't think it will make a difference in the long run though, Elena will prove her feelings are true anyway. It will just excuse the sex. Oh well.
Old 11-30-2012, 05:33 AM
Addicted Fan

I agree that Caroline was nothing but a chearleader in this episode. Boring and I can't stand her judgemental shrew anymore.

I too think that this 'sire bond' is going to be angst for DE. I say game on.
Just give me a reason, Just a little bit's enough. Just a second, we're not broken. Just bent and we can learn to love again. it's in the stars. It's been written in the scars on our hearts. We're NOT broken. Just bent and we can learn to love again.
Lyrics by Pink

Last edited by fun@thebeach; 11-30-2012 at 05:45 AM
Old 11-30-2012, 05:54 AM
Elite Fan

Caroline's allowed to be concerned that her friends acting like she's smoking the funny crack. and the fact that there is a sire bond proves that she's right - Elena isn't acting like herself.
Old 11-30-2012, 05:58 AM
Ultimate Fan

I never said she was not allowed to be concerned BUT having her interact the way she did with Klaus in this episode makes it look contrived. She acted so insulted at the thought of DE yet didn't even seem that bothered when Stefan said Klaus wants Elena human so he can carry on using her as a blood bag. lol.

P.s. I love your BB icon.
Old 11-30-2012, 05:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlines (View Post)
Caroline's allowed to be concerned that her friends acting like she's smoking the funny crack. and the fact that there is a sire bond proves that she's right - Elena isn't acting like herself.
Ok.. that just really cracked me up I love Caroline.. I mean I have always loved Caroline.. but this episode she had some great lines
Old 11-30-2012, 05:59 AM
Addicted Fan

She can voice her concerned, but not act like like a lunatic. She overstepped the line IMO. Also, she acted like an twelve year old with the words coming from her mouth.
Just give me a reason, Just a little bit's enough. Just a second, we're not broken. Just bent and we can learn to love again. it's in the stars. It's been written in the scars on our hearts. We're NOT broken. Just bent and we can learn to love again.
Lyrics by Pink
Old 11-30-2012, 06:00 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
yet didn't even seem that bothered when Stefan said Klaus wants Elena human so he can carry on using her as a blood bag.
this is not new information for any of them - and as much as KC may seem intriguing, Caroline is carrying on a ruse for the sake of Tyler. how that equates to her knowing her friend isn't herself because she's acting strangely, I don't know.

Quote:
I love Caroline.. I mean I have always loved Caroline.. but this episode she had some great lines
she is basically the voice of reason for every viewer sitting there wondering what the hell is actually happening
Old 11-30-2012, 06:05 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
this is not new information for any of them - and as much as KC may seem intriguing, Caroline is carrying on a ruse for the sake of Tyler. how that equates to her knowing her friend isn't herself because she's acting strangely, I don't know.
I didn't say that. Again. I don't care about her thinking Elena is acting strangely, I am on about the crap she spewed about SE being epic. Really? Epic how?
Old 11-30-2012, 06:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:

she is basically the voice of reason for every viewer sitting there wondering what the hell is actually happening
And I am pretty sure that the writers knew exactly that and that's why they had her saying the stuff she did.

Caroline's epic comment is her view on how much better she thinks SE are compared to DE.
Old 11-30-2012, 06:09 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiesocks (View Post)
I didn't say that. Again. I don't care about her thinking Elena is acting strangely, I am on about the crap she spewed about SE being epic. Really? Epic how?
Yup, that is my problem. Oh well, I don't listen to whatever Caroline says anymore.
Lyrics by Pink
Old 11-30-2012, 06:10 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I am on about the crap she spewed about SE being epic. Really? Epic how?
I guess she just knows epic when she sees it.

Quote:
Caroline's epic comment is her view on how much better she thinks SE are compared to DE.
so true.
Old 11-30-2012, 06:11 AM
Ultimate Fan

I just think "epic" was a step too far. Elena has feelings for his brother, even if its not love. She kissed his brother, she told him she cares about him etc WAY before the whole sire bond storyline. Why would you want to be with someone that wants someone else as well? Same goes for DE really. Both should stay away from her. Neither DE or SE are 'Epic' though.
Old 11-30-2012, 06:19 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Both should stay away from her.
something we both agree on DE and SE are both ruined. I feel like they've embedded Stefan too far in ~loving Elena for him to ever be free though, at least Damon looks like he'd have a chance if they cut him free.