Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-01-2012, 01:55 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ring of fire (View Post)
I'm still hoping that at some point Bonnie turns against the group.
i'm hoping bonnie gets her moment as well. i'm truly tired of her being used to benefit others, especially vampires. no matter how many times she's been advised to remain neutral, it's like she can't because those around her are always in trouble. still, i really hope at some point that she gets to lash out. it's only so much a person can take. vamps may think they run things, but it's the witches that hold the real power.
--The Dark Knight Rises
(avatar courtesy from messenjahmatt)
Old 12-02-2012, 03:04 AM
Master Fan

Also,it looks like these Bennet witches were everywhere...aren't there other witches as well?
I don't know. It is just too much concentrated in one place.Most powerful creature on earth,most powerful witch line,latest doppelganger,one of the five...

Icon
Old 12-02-2012, 11:43 AM
Elite Fan

I think that happens in most shows. Everything is concentrated in one town
Old 12-02-2012, 05:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtenen1991 (View Post)
I was excited for Elena to become a vampire, but I expected her to be strong. The episode made her look like a little girl. In fact the past few episodes have made her seem like a little girl looking for pity. Elena prides herself on never asking for help, but she knows that Stefan and Damon would give their vampire lives to save her.
This sl had the promise of being really good, but like everything it stinks bigger than the nyc landfill. She's as weak and indecisive as ever

Just bring back Queen KAT!
Old 12-02-2012, 10:37 PM
Dedicated Fan

I just went and bought season one and two on dvd and started watching em over to get caught uo on everything! And i watch everyy thursday! But this last episode sucked real bad! With the whole elena thing! And the whole thing with the sire bond! What was the point in that? I didnt really like this episode! Amd i love vampire diaries! And stefan and elena are so cute! I dont understand why the damon and elena has to start ..and so fast its like elena cant be without the salvatore brothers! She reminds me of KATHERINE! Hopefully the episode coming up is better

Icon
Old 12-03-2012, 12:32 AM
Part-Time Fan

Stefan is acting like a dick which really sucks, because he isn't one at all. What he was pushing Jeremy to do, just no. That is something Damon would do. What's with the switcheroo Julie? I get that Stefan is in pain, but why do you have to make him look bad so that Damon looks better in comparison to Elena? The storytelling is for sht.

Damon is acting like a bitch. I get that you love Elena, but you and her have the epitome of nothing but time on your side. I thought he would be more caring of Stefan's feelings then that, but he just continues to prove what a grade-A bitch he really is. Also, letting your brother leave his OWN HOUSE so you could screw the girl he was just with a couple of days ago? classy dude

Caroline. SHUT-UP! Making moon eyes at Klaus while explaining to Elena how Damon is so wrong for her Talk about hypocritical I don't mind her being Team Stefan, she is backing up the brother who has been nothing but kind and loving to her, but it wouldn't hurt her to see things from Elena's perspective. The characters on this show are all so hypocritical and judgey at time that it makes me head spin

Jeremy, your storyline is about the only thing peaking my interests at the moment.
Old 12-03-2012, 02:51 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
What I don't agree with is her taking Stefen's side while claiming to Elena how hes her soulmate. They broke up. Kinda nixes that. And come on, Stefen's half insane half the time. Maybe you should be pushing her friend towards a nice normal human guy? Caroline did date Matt after all.
If Stefan was Elena soulmate she would have never gave a second glance to Damon in the first place. I'm all for Caroline supporting Stefan, but I feel she do not have to treat Elena like crap to do it. Caroline knows Elena have had feeling for Damon , since Elena told her last season. Elena and Stefan was having problem in their relationship since season 3, so now Caroline think the issue are all gone now that Elena a vampire .

Quote:
I'd love for Elena not to be sired. I'd love for her to kick both Caroline & Stefen's butt. And Damon, if it turns out shes not sired I can't help but wish he'd rub it in Stefen's face. Come on, the guy thinks the only way a girl could choose his brother over him is if shes brainwashed.
It as if Stefan and Caroline totally forgot everything that happen in season 3. You know when Stefan discover that Elena had feeling for Damon. Elena even admit that she had feeling for Damon to Caroline . Hell, even Matt knows. So why is Caroline and Stefan is so surprise?

Even if Elena do turn out to be sire to Damon, that still will not make her have feeling for him unless she already did. Tyler was sire to Klaus, yet he didn't act like he wanted to dance with Klaus,nor did he act like he wanted to have sex with Klaus.

Plus what I do not understand is if Elena was sire to Damon, wouldn't she do everything he say? If so, than how come Elena didn't get off the bridge when he told her to in "We all go a little bit mad"

Quote:
Stefan is acting like a dick which really sucks, because he isn't one at all. What he was pushing Jeremy to do, just no. That is something Damon would do. What's with the switcheroo Julie? I get that Stefan is in pain, but why do you have to make him look bad so that Damon looks better in comparison to Elena? The storytelling is for sht.
Stefan is acting like a dick because he really want Elena to be human again. He claim it's because it what she wants, but in reality it's what he wants. Stefan can't deal with a vampire Elena. Stefan have never fully accept himself as a vampire, he likes to pretend that he is human. So having a human girlfriend plays into that delusion . So now that Elena a vampire, it force Stefan out of his comfort zone. So he will do what ever he can to have his human girlfriend back.
Old 12-04-2012, 07:43 AM
Passionate Fan

Stefan and Caroline are acting like Elena's feelings for Damon are out of the blue. Elena has admitted to both of that that she had feelings for Damon long before she became a vampire. This sire thing is what is out of the blue.
Old 12-04-2012, 01:52 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronson (View Post)
Stefan and Caroline are acting like Elena's feelings for Damon are out of the blue. Elena has admitted to both of that that she had feelings for Damon long before she became a vampire. This sire thing is what is out of the blue.
I agree with this, but only to an extent. Yes Elena did say she had feelings for Damon, but the real question is... why after choosing Stefan has she suddenly realized her feelings for Damon require giving him a chance. It's the fault of the writers, but feelings like that don't just change. You dont decide one morning you made the best decision choosing to be with one person and then flip the switch to try things out with someone else.

I always knew Damon and Elena would happen, in fact I would love to see how this will play out, but in my eyes it's tainted.

IconCredit: KATIEBECKETT
Old 12-04-2012, 02:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't know what's going on with the whole damon/stefan/elena thing, but she totally screwed over stefan with his brother. WTH?
Old 01-01-2017, 10:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

Loved this episode! Finally SE broke up. Now I can really enjoy the episodes.

Stefan/Caroline scenes were phenomenal. But if I have to hear Caroline saying how Stefan and Elena are soulmates any longer I am going to shoot myself.

I felt so bad for Stefan. But also happy for Damon. Finally he gets to feel like he’s being chosen first over Stefan.

STefan going nuts trying to get the cure was ridiculous. And he's doing it because he wants the old Elena back. When she told him to let her go that was sad.

I love the continuation of Jeremy and Matt scenes. :love;

Must DE always get interrupted? I loved their first scene though, Elena following him down the stairs, telling him that he was the reason she and Stefan broke up .

Jeremy is pretty hot this season. Matt moving in with Jeremy was great!

Caroline at Miss Mystic Falls was really hilarious. I loved the K/C scenes a lot.

Hayley is hilarious! I loved her red dress too she looked hawt!

Elena remembering her MMF dance with Damon was . Such a cute moment.

Caroline was super insensitive to what Elena is going through and she also is a bit of hypocrite because it’s more than clear she’s falling for Klaus.

The Elena/Jeremy fighting was hard ago watch!

Damon saying Elena seemed alive made me happy and i agree completely. I think shes so much stronger as a vampire. Damon putting his hand out for Elena was SO FREAKING CUTE. And the Ed Sheeron song playing.

Stefan want to Caroline I just love them so much. I LOVE how supportive Caroline is. Them thinking Elena was sired to Damon... . Nice little plot twist there huh.

Last edited by Alexa; 01-02-2017 at 05:01 AM
Old 01-02-2017, 12:13 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
But if I have to hear Caroline saying how Stefan and Elena are soulmates any longer I am going to shoot myself.
Same. You'll have to hear it one more time though.
Old 01-02-2017, 05:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

yes before she realized that she wanted him for herself
Old 01-03-2017, 03:11 PM
Elite Fan

Still can't believe useless!April took part and won MMF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
But if I have to hear Caroline saying how Stefan and Elena are soulmates any longer I am going to shoot myself.
Man, I forgot how annoying that was, couldn't stand it

Quote:
Must DE always get interrupted?
Of course, it's a secret un-written rule unfortunately, one episode must have DE being cockblocked somehow

Quote:
I loved their first scene though, Elena following him down the stairs, telling him that he was the reason she and Stefan broke up .
She was so nervous there, so cute, and the look they sahred after the "You"

Quote:
Damon saying Elena seemed alive made me happy and i agree completely. I think shes so much stronger as a vampire. Damon putting his hand out for Elena was SO FREAKING CUTE. And the Ed Sheeron song playing.
That scene was adorable, she needed someone to believe in her desperately, I'm glad he was there for her

Forever gratefull we got that song from Ed Sheeran for DE first time, it was just perfect
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 07-25-2019, 06:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

so DE sleeps together not even 24 hours after SE breaks up. He deserves better than that Elena.