Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-29-2012, 08:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It's disrespectful and selfish as hell. She has two friends and she could get a hotel or something.

We will take the best parts of ourselves and make them gold.
icon credit: lucy
Old 11-29-2012, 08:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

Stefan and Caroline scenes were made of win

Klaus and Caroline

Stefan, my bb, please stop putting everything into finding the cure.. you are free from Elena and your evil brother... let Damon worry about her.

Damon/Elena I guess chemistry really is subjective because they did nothing for me at all.. it was so icky!!

Damon and Stefan relationship... DUNZO!!! Damon is just not worth Stefan's time and I am sick of the writers trying to tell me that they are the lovestory.. WHERE?!!! All I see is Stefan who has tried many times with Damon... only to have to be reminded that Damon really just doesn't give a shat

Quote:
Originally Posted by collide (View Post)
It's disrespectful and selfish as hell. She has two friends and she could get a hotel or something.
It was just a lame attempt to put DE in the same house together.... oooohh.. que the sexual tension up in hereeee
Old 11-29-2012, 08:53 PM
Dedicated Fan

I too felt the DE sex scene was very ...icky. Nina and Ian have amazing chemistry, obviously since they are dating this helps, but if the sire bond is true I just can't look past it. Stefan and Caroline voicing over the scene kind of made it seem apparent that DE Werner having true feelings. Idk what to make of the writers. If they want DE to happen just let I happen. Is torturous for de and de fans.

IconCredit: KATIEBECKETT
Old 11-29-2012, 09:13 PM
Elite Fan

i think stefan and caroline are gonna fall for each other. i dont mind. i multiship caroline like crazy!

i think that caroline is weird about this whole damon/elena thing and i think she is giving stefan false hope. no one TOLD elena to love damon this is such a poor explanation. maybe what damon tells her, she feels compelled to do, but he never told her to love him so thats stupid. i dont think this storyline will affect anything tbh.

im worried about jeremy i dont want him to become a crazy vamp killer
Old 11-29-2012, 09:17 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Omg Elena moving into the Salvatore house is the stupidest thing ever!! Does she not have 2 female friends she could live with. Its like she has no respect for the brothers relationship.
this made no sense to me
Old 11-29-2012, 09:19 PM
Dedicated Fan

I think Caroline is completely justified in how she feels. Clearly she will support stefan since he has always proven to be loyal. He's been a friend to her when he had no reason to. I think there is something off about elena which is why everyone but damon is acknowledging it. He says she's more alive than ever but I disagree. I find her character cruel and selfish now. The last scene just proves how out of character she's acting. She would not have showed up to her ex boyfriends house, allowed him to move out, and then had sex with his brother if she were completely herself. This is not to say that I believe de is contrived. There's definitely something there but this taints it and as someone who has tried very hard not to be biased its clear to me that the writers are trying to do whatever they can to ruin de before it starts. I still believe their story will take over the rest of the season but we shall see

Old 11-29-2012, 09:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I thought that was weird too I mean there was no where else for Elena to go like Matt's or Bonnie's. She chose to go over to the Salvatore house knowing that would cause even more problems in their relationship
Old 11-29-2012, 09:28 PM
Dedicated Fan

This is why I think elena is sired to Damon. No this doesn't mean she doesn't have feelings for Damon I just think her approach is not how the elena we have watched for 4 seasons would handle the situation, even as a vampire

Old 11-29-2012, 09:33 PM
Elite Fan

im guessing its because they are vampires too?

i disagree about Caroline. to me it seems like the writers wanted to stack up all the odds against DE and in the end will likely show them come out on top.

Elena also is OOC because she isnt the same character in any sense of the word. none of them are the same as they were as humans. We've seen that with their flashbacks. i think its been an ongoing theme from the very first season and idk why it should change just because it was elena who was turned. she is a vampire now and she is different. i knew she would be different the moment we found out she turned last season. imo it doesn't discredit SE or DE because we are dealing with two different characters. The only difference, the way i see it is, Damon loves her in every which way this entire sired thing wont lead to much.
Old 11-29-2012, 09:34 PM
Dedicated Fan

I guess I can agree, that it was completely OOC of her to move to Salvatore mansion, allow Stefan to move out and then just go and have sex with Damon there without a second thought. She might have had sex with him, but not the other stuff. She isn't that selfish or cruel, or oblivious.

I do feel bad, that Caroline/Elena friendship is a bit being ruined to make Caroline/Stefan happen. He could get his own friends from somewhere, it feels like all these ancient vampires had no life, no friends, no one to confide in before they stepped into Elena's life and hijacked it.
Old 11-29-2012, 09:43 PM
Dedicated Fan

I've always expected de to happen which is why I believe this is their season but there is a reason the writers have tainted it and are discrediting the motive behind Elena's feelings

Old 11-29-2012, 09:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh show. If they're really doing this sire bond thing and it's not some red herring for something else especially since Elena hasn't listened to everything Damon had said or shown blind loyalty to Damon since she turned (he told her to kill the girl on campus w/ her sister's picture on her phone but she didn't, told her to call Stefan in the last episode but she didn't etc.) then it's just safe to assume that the writers will just ruin any possibility of DE being a viable pairing for the rest of the series. And if they really think that giving DE sex while Elena is possibly under a sire bond is a good way of placating the fans, they are sadly mistaken. I know at the moment there's another theory going around as to how this will all go down but at the moment, I just don't trust the writers.

Everything else...hmm. Sad to see Elena and Jeremy going against each other. I think Jeremy could end up hurting Matt to try to get to vampires. Remember Connor stabbing April to lure the vampires with her blood? Totally possible. At least it's a way to really integrate everyone into the story.

I wonder why Hayley is working with Professor Shane. He's totally the mastermind behind everything.

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 11-29-2012, 10:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by mokhashin (View Post)

I do feel bad, that Caroline/Elena friendship is a bit being ruined to make Caroline/Stefan happen. He could get his own friends from somewhere, it feels like all these ancient vampires had no life, no friends, no one to confide in before they stepped into Elena's life and hijacked it.
The writers don't seem to be the least bit worried about ruining the S/D relationship for Elena.. so why should the writers care about C/E or the fact that S/C might take away from that friendship. Also Elena doesn't have some kind of dominion over her friends.. that is a peculiar way to look at it
Old 11-29-2012, 10:05 PM
Passionate Fan

Great episode, was a little shocking but I enjoyed it.
Old 11-29-2012, 10:11 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I find her character cruel and selfish now. The last scene just proves how out of character she's acting. She would not have showed up to her ex boyfriends house, allowed him to move out, and then had sex with his brother if she were completely herself.
i completely agree!