Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-20-2011, 10:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by collide (View Post)
lol, how did Matt save Elena? Bonnie saved Elena and Stefan, actually.
Matt: Bonnie, hurry up.
Bonnie: The spell is working Matt, she's still here because of you.

If Matt didn't stop himself from thinking about Vicki, she wouldn't have been able to go away. I'd say both of them saved Elena, Bonnie w/ her spell to get Vicki away from the car and Matt giving up seeing Vicki so that she wouldn't hurt anyone.

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 10-20-2011, 10:38 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by collide (View Post)
lol, how did Matt save Elena? Bonnie saved Elena and Stefan, actually.
Because the way I see it, without Matt, Vicky would still have been there and Elena would have been killed. Matt had to separate himself from something he desesperatly needed, that is all I saw. It was emotionally hard for him. Yes, Bonnie played a big part while witchy woo wooing, and yes she was Necessary but IMO it was way harder for Matt.
Old 10-20-2011, 11:05 PM
Addicted Fan

More Rebekah please. This girl is made of awesomeness.
Old 10-20-2011, 11:33 PM
Master Fan

I really liked this episode.

Elena: bamf Elena was so awesome to see! the inner strength and fire I love her so much! Gotta love a girl who fights back! Don't mess peeps!

Damon/Elena: Sex with clothes on. That is all loved all their scenes, I can't stop watching them over and over again and jealous elena was awesome! Caveman and Warrior Princess

Jeremy/Anna It kind of bugs me actually that Bonnie is annoyed with Jeremy about Anna; It was Bonnie who didn't undo the spell on the device which is why in turn Anna ended up dead in the first place. I was pissed at her since then and haven't been a fan of witchy woo woo stuff since. I just thought of this today as I watched the episode. Anyway.. I can't wait till new Jeremy/Anna scenes next week!

Stefan: He was compelled to turn it off, that doesn't mean he has to be ripper... I still say, Klaus' words were "turn it off" but if there is nothing to turn off then Stefan is still in control, it's just all in his head? idk not too interested in this sl atm

I'm not liking Rebekah too much either, meh
Old 10-21-2011, 12:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Only thing i can think about right now; Tyler's crazy eyecandy hot uncle is back ? Def. highlight of the episode. Paybacktime Damon....are you ready?

ETA: Omfg Lexi is coming back as well? Watch ya back Damon..you have probably have pissed of dead vampires and werewolves coming your way, tough I hope Lexi focuses on what matters right now..Stefan.

Last edited by Caliina; 10-21-2011 at 12:57 AM
Old 10-21-2011, 01:34 AM
Elite Fan

THIS EPISODE.

DELENA. Wow, just wow. That scene was the hottest scene I've ever seen on TVD and on the CW. Wow. Their chemistry is undeniable.

I thought that their scenes besides that were extremely sweet, and just enough. Not too much, not too little. Perfect amount.

You can really see their feelings coming more to a light.

Stefan/Elena - Elena I think still has a bit of delusion to her about the whole Stefan situation, but I understand her hope. I don't think she realizes though that even though Stefan may get back to the way he is, things aren't going to be the same. Everything is going to be different. They can't just go back to the way things were.

Tyler/Caroline - Why do I feel like the writers are messing them up. It's going to piss me off. First they have Tyler go all douchey, which I get, that's understandable that he would act that way given the SL I guess, but then he acts like that with Rebeka? Whatever. I hope they fix this quick. It doesn't feel like the TC that I loved.

I really hope they don't drop this ghost SL out of nowhere It doesn't seem like they will with Anna. Can't they just bring her back? I like her a lot better with Jeremy than Bonnie with Jeremy. Bonnie can go out with Matt or something

Speaking of, I thought it was really sad about the whole Vicki thing, but also, kind of confusing. So they're not going to bring her back, or what?

KATHERINE IS DEAD? Um no

Mason is BACK? WTF

A lot of unanswered questions, but I guess that's a good thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by x0x0gossipgirl (View Post)
WOW
Nina and Ian's natural chemistery NEVER cease to amaze me. Their scene was sexier/hotter than any sexy scene TVD ever had and the worst is, they didn't even kiss.. It is the power of the touch and the almost touch which they master with perfection when they are together. It does help that Nina and Ian have it naturally.
THIS. All of this. Their chemistry is undeniable.
Old 10-21-2011, 02:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

- The actress who plays Rebekah is amazing, i can't help but love that girl. i always felt they try to much with Katherine and making her 'HBIC' but with Rebekah it's a perfect mix. i also love it when girls isn't affected by Damon's "charms" and pwns him. Girlpower like heeeeya.
- i don't know what to think of the Tyler SL..just like with Stefan..it's not him right now but at the same it is? I did love what he said that Caro is the best part of him. And aww Caro calling him her boyfriend.
- A bit confused that Matt/Tyler are so buddybuddy tbh. But speaking of Matt, he was the best part of this episode. Zach owned from start, he's all alone with no family and none really sees it. i wanted to cry in his scenes with Vicky...aww bb.
- Couldn't be more bored with the Elena/Stefan and Elena/Damon scenes..ended up ff them....same with the Jeremy/Anna and Jeremy/Bonnie.
- "Drunk"Elena was cringeworthy..was she really drunk or just acting? Either way it was lame, as was the whole training thing.
- Bonnie, I feel for her. Sideeying you right now Jeremy. I did enjoy the Bonnie/Matt scenes but I hope they keep on a friendship level. Matt have already been involved (and have been in love) with both Caro and Elena, it would be to much if they went there with Bonnie iMO.
- Idk what to feel about the Stefan and Damon scenes. In my eyes, Damon isn't all of a sudden the "good" one just because Stefan went dark but i feel like the writers wants us to feel like that. I just see two dark brothers right now tbh,
- Again best part, hot uncle is back and Lexie in the promo.
- Forgot Caro was awesome as always...i liked how she dealt with Tyler and not sugarcoating it..she said like it was..he was an ass but since when is she a cheerleader?

Last edited by Caliina; 10-21-2011 at 02:47 AM
Old 10-21-2011, 03:25 AM
Part-Time Fan

I have a feeling Tyler is going to start to be his old self again, wheater he likes it or not.

I've always had a soft spot for Mason so i'm glad they braught him back.

Rebekah is a bore and is starting to annoy me. I wouldn't mind her being a brat if she actually did something other than pout to Stefan about loving Elena and doing whatever Klaus tells her do to. She might be an original but there's nothing bad-ass about her. She needs to stop being Klaus' puppet and take charge, but so far Carolines shown more, for lack of a better word, balls.

Last edited by oxKayxo; 10-21-2011 at 03:37 AM
Old 10-21-2011, 07:45 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by x0x0gossipgirl (View Post)
WOW
Nina and Ian's natural chemistery NEVER cease to amaze me. Their scene was sexier/hotter than any sexy scene TVD ever had and the worst is, they didn't even kiss.. It is the power of the touch and the almost touch which they master with perfection when they are together. It does help that Nina and Ian have it naturally.
Seriously their chemistry is TOO much to handle! Their scenes were perfection

Quote:
I can't even find a flaw to this episode yet(I am blind by my Elena glasses). Elena was always my favorite and I waited 3 seasons to see her finally discover and get comfortable with her bad ass side. We had some glimpse of this Elena in the past seasons, but tonight was the eclosion of Elena as the woman she is was repressed from being for 2 seasons. All I see in this episode is Elena and her development. There should be MORE Elena episodes because she really is the heart of the show. She is the core, and the best part of every episode when she can fly with her own wings and show her real color. Plus, can I say how much I LOVED for Elena to ACTUALLY talk about her feelings? It almost NEVER happens (I think it happened once or twice(The Last Day is an example)). She is ALWAYS putting others in front of her and always worry about them too much. To quote Katy Perry, Elena is a pearl, she is not a shell.
I loved, LOVED Elena in this episode so much! She is flawless. Strong and determined to fight. And the bolded part

Quote:
And.... I was wondering.. did I miss something last week? I thought Stefan couldn't drink human blood without stopping? Is it one of the many plot holes for the Ripper Storyline or was he compelled and I never paid attention?
"A Ripper doesn't stop"

Quote:
Stefan is not a ripper to be honest, he just went back to kindergarden. He is not scarying me, I don't feel bad for him, he acts like a 4 years old and even if Paul Wesley's work is excellent(as always), I feel like Elena when she is with Ripper Stefan, 99% of the time; Dry.
This!!!! So much word!

Quote:
Finally,
All the awards for Matt. He saved Elena.
I him

Old 10-21-2011, 08:42 AM
Dedicated Fan

I liked this episode, itn had some surprising turns.

Firstly, I absolutely adore Bonnie. She isn't going to let Jeremy in ghost ex-gf lovefest treat her badly. She is in charge, and there is no playing games with her. I have a feeling, that Jeremy's little fling will cost him, and he is being really stupid.

I also liked Matt in this ghost sl. He is lost, the poor soul, but he didn't hesitate once when someone was going to get hurt for Vicky to be able to return.

Rebecca is supposed to be some sort of strong and evil original, but all she does is pine after Stefan, smack Elena around and follow Klaus orders. Bring back baddie Katherine, at least she was amking her own plans and was ahead of the game. It looks like she will come between Caroline and Tyler, which is kind of sad.

I liked the Elena/Alaric dynamic so much. They are probably the most in tune duo on the show, they have each others backs, and it will hopefully never go romantic. They have been well build up, and have organically formed to be a great partnership.

Stefan/Elena dynamic is amazing. I like the fact, that Elena can still get to Stefan, and he still does love her and feels it. I don't care for the logic of it, I just like it. They work so well together, and the actors have totally sold me this love story. Neither one will give up on the other one. But this dynamic is really entertaining, and I like Elena standing up to Stefan.

Damon and Elena were great too, but they are trying to sell it too much, IMO. their best moments have been the subtle looks and surprising moments, they are a bit too touchy feely to my taste atm.

What I REALLY love about this show, is that the 3 main girls, Elena, Caroline and Bonnie are really strong, loyal characters. The men seem to waiver from time to time, but these girls always have their backbone, in every show. I so hope there won't happen any triangles to mess them up. They are too precious for men to come between them.
Old 10-21-2011, 08:57 AM
Elite Fan

was that Mason in the end?

I can't believe how good this show is. It's on its third season and it's as good as ever, if not better.

I am worried about Tyler. I don't like the early season 1 Tyler. I like the guy who grew into. He didn't do it for me in this episode and it makes me sad because I adore him and Caroline.

Elena and Damon were pure perfection. I love how realistic this whole thing is [in the supernatural sense ] Elena isn't magically forgetting about Stefan while falling for Damon. It's all happening so naturally for her. I adore how Damon feels about her and how he acts on it. He isn't pushy, he is just there for her. The feelings she has for him are growing every given episode.
That scene where Stefan calls Elena out on being jealous i loveeeeedddd it. You can see it on her face that it was bothering her to see Damon flirt with Rebbecca

The only scene where I actually saw a glimmer of a shot of me ever liking Stefan and Elena together, was when he was threatening her. I'm not a masochist at all, but this is a vampire show, so certain rules dont apply as they would on other TV shows I watch. Obviously I don't want anyone hurting Elena, but I like the idea of going from hate to love but that's pretty much the extent of SE for me. I still completely ship DE.

I love evil Stefan I can't help it, but I want him to get his humanity back. Thing is, I don't want him with Elena he and rebecca are pretty hot together. im down with that.

I thought Bonnie was a little harsh on Jeremy at first. It actually really annoyed me, but of course she turns out being right. I don't mind. I like Bonnie and Jeremy, but I love Jeremy/Annie a whole lot more. Even Jeremy/Vicky actually.

The Matt/Vicky scene at the end broke my heart. It was really sweet and sad. I miss Vicky and I kind of hoped she would just stay.

Damon and Alaric are one of my all time favorite bromances on television. I'm not mad at what Damon did because he knew Alaric would come right back to life, although I understand why Alaric is pissed at him. I love how cute Damon was this episode, trying to get Alaric's attention back

so back to my original question... WAS THAT MASON?????????????????????????????????????????????????
Old 10-21-2011, 08:58 AM
Master Fan

All I have to say is, does anyone stay in the grave anymore? Werewolf uncle back? No doubt cuz he made a deal with the dead witch. Sigh....now Elana has to deal with legions of ghosts?

Damon....it just never works out with you and blonds.

Tylar's as loyal as a puppy now.

Anna and Jeremy, my favorite pairing.

Vicki, still hot. Still screwed up, but hot.

I knew Mikey ate vampires, I just knew it. Poor Katherine, now you know what it feels like. I wonder if thats his plan, eatting Klaus.

): )
Old 10-21-2011, 10:05 AM
Elite Fan

So, Michael eats vampires? I wonder if he's an original or maybe the first ever vampire slayer they punished by making him a vampire? I don't know I watch too much Supernatural

Oh, Stefan, you are perfection. I think the main difference between the portrayal of the two brothers is that Damon has generally had a choice in matters when it comes to his actions - which is why I don't find Stefan playing blood twister that disturbing - but if the show had Damon do it, he'd be in charge of his actions. I guess that's the difference for me.

I found the D/E training scene really cringe-worthy. I don't understand why he can't just show her where to hit a vampire for the best without being all Mr. Gross Hands and forcing situations. I suppose that's been the basis of every D/E scene to date: Damon grabbing Elena for no reason and Elena doing nothing about it. I think if they'd had the workout scene in a more organic setting - a gym for starters - him just showing her, and some eye contact whatever - would have been enough but he always has to take it that one step further. He reminds me of those men who can't get a clue and are always looking for reasons to touch you.

Missed Klaus - loved Rebekah. Caroline is my favourite female but even I was amused by R joining the cheerleading squad and become a rival I think they could be amazing friends - and it'd be nice to have someone in Caroline's corner that's older than everyone else, and therefore more powerful, so she wouldn't always be in quite so much danger.

I feel like they need to be careful with Bonnie because she's kind of the go-to girl for fixing everything, and that can get redundant.
Old 10-21-2011, 10:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
so back to my original question... WAS THAT MASON?????????????????????????????????????????????????
Indeed it was and in the promo too.

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 10-21-2011, 11:48 AM
Graphics Team

i didn't like the episode... i was bored for most of it tbh.

okay, so ripper!stefan reminds me too much of the s1 version of damon (who is btw my favorite character to this day, the old damon only, not his new self, made him so much more interesting and unpredictable if you ask me). but of course that's not the damon who can be a proper love interest, so we have to turn him into that mushy creepy guy he is today. (that was sarcasm) okay back to stefan, i think it's due to horrible writing that i don't really buy this recklessness. i wish the writers wouldn't try so hard to turn him into damon 2.0. but he agreed with me in the end, so i guess i have to give him credit for that.

badass!elena? don't make me laugh. not buying that either. buffy, warrior princess? you wish! i'm with stefan on this one. maybe one day we could even become buds...

that DE scene creeped me out. totally unnecessary, and why the hell are they trying so hard to make them meant to be? the minute the mushy music starts i just doze off, because i know exactly what's about to happen. i don't like being forced into liking a couple. they are like "look here, we are so epic". i like to form my own opinion and my opinion is, can we move on please?

hmm tyler/caroline cheese wasn't it for me either this week. i don't like the old tyler...

matt/vicky my highlight! i was happy to see her again, but i figured her stay would be short. although i would prefer having her there instead of elena, we all know they just won't let her die. too bad. i just don't get why elena is so important anyway... i mean it's totally okay to let 100s of people die, just so she can stay alive. to me she is hardly any more special than the rest of them. rather the opposite. if they had intended for me to like her, they should've written her differently.

bonnie, i love you, it's official. i loved her sarcam in the beginning (of course elena had to ruin it) and i could totally relate to her when she was annoyed with jeremy. i mean i wouldn't be into competing with his dead exes either. i guess jeremy is on my "annoying characters" list too now. cheating with a ghost, might be original, but in the end it all stays the same. oh and i know he didn't cheat yet, but he will eventually, i'm sure, now that they can "feel" each other. although i doubt she's gonna be around for long. bonnie will probably get the universe back into balance again next week. somehow they only turn to her when they can't dig themselves any further into their holes... poor her.

and we got another matt/bonnie scene. i really hope they will stay friends, because the show could use some badass!friendship. besides everyone else annoyed me at least once during the episode. of course elena is the queen. what can i say, she's the best at everything.

katherine, hmm i think michael should be more thankful that she woke him up. he has a horrible way of showing it... but who would've guessed a vampire vampire-hunter who doesn't feed on living things, brilliant, and soooo unpredictable. right.

okay, so after this episode we are down to two likable main characters (matt and bonnie) and rebekkah or however one should spell that name. of course i still love caroline as well, but she got on my nerves as well this week.

ah and rebecca (trying out different spelling, so i get it right at least once) is awesome! loved how she showed up in school and owned the whole place. and they way she brushed damon off... you rock girl!

did i cover them all? ah i know i didn't mention alaric, but maybe that's for the best... and suddenly i find myself being shipless...

ohhhh MASON, please stay around. you are sooooooo yummy.

Last edited by chaos blues; 10-21-2011 at 12:01 PM