Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-23-2011, 04:39 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Touldengal (View Post)
i never said i will forgive a character just cuz i like them
Well, actually, you did, or at least that’s how I understood this part of your last post.
Quote:
Early this season, Stefan had his humanity intact, but at a different degree. His feelings for Elena and Damon were completely there, yet he killed damon's gf for no reason. I think his actions have been questionable, but I still root for him. I like him.
And even if you did see it like that, I’m not judging, just saying that it’s not my way of thinking.
Quote:
same rules go for everyone. i dont need a reason for it because they are vampires and it is in their nature to hunt and kill. its normal for them. stefan isnt even in my top 5 favorite charcters on this show. im not excusing him cuz i like him, im excusing him because human rules dont apply to him. thats how i feel about it.
Don’t worry, you’re making it pretty clear, that supernatural beings aren’t the same as humans to you. All I did is state my opinion on that matter and listing arguments why I don’t agree. But since you are ignoring those and just keep pointing out how different vampires are from people, I don’t really see the point in continuing this “discussion”.
Old 06-28-2012, 09:49 PM
Passionate Fan

This episode was on tonight. Very good one!
Old 12-14-2016, 07:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I loved seeing Ric training Elena, and her not being strong enough but at the end of the episode being strong enough during her confrontation with Stefan! Also loved all the little Stelena moments in this episode.

I do love Ripper!Stefan though, at least in this episode Also loved that Rebekah just barges in and decides to live there with them!

The whole Vicki storyline was meh. Though it was cool to see her back, and her moments with Matt were so sweet. Just the whole ghost storyline was just kinda boring to me
Old 12-15-2016, 10:35 AM
Elite Fan

Ugh, I despised Vicky so much

So proud of Elena in this episodes, my warrior princess, she showed all her strenght

Also, Bekah flirting and then stabbing Damon was so hilarious, loved that scene!!
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 12-18-2016, 11:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I was never a fan of hers!

But I did love warrior princess Elena in this episode!!

That scene was so funny!!
Old 12-18-2016, 02:22 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ||michelle|| (View Post)
But I did love warrior princess Elena in this episode!!
She was badaas, I was so proud she decided not to be a victim but fight back

Quote:
That scene was so funny!!
Playing with the Original sister? Bad idea Damon
Wasn't this the episode where he also met her and called her "Barbie Klaus" for the first time?
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 12-18-2016, 03:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by LabuanPearl88 (View Post)
She was badaas, I was so proud she decided not to be a victim but fight back
YES! I loved that so much! It was so great to see her take the initiative to learn how to fight and defend herself! The moment at the end, when she says "No Stefan, it makes me strong!" and punches him with that stake gun made me so proud!!

Quote:
Playing with the Original sister? Bad idea Damon
Wasn't this the episode where he also met her and called her "Barbie Klaus" for the first time?
Yes! Because she decided to live there, and he told Elena about their new housemate, "Barbie Klaus" I love it!
Old 12-18-2016, 03:39 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ||michelle|| (View Post)
YES! I loved that so much! It was so great to see her take the initiative to learn how to fight and defend herself! The moment at the end, when she says "No Stefan, it makes me strong!" and punches him with that stake gun made me so proud!!
[IMG]https://media.giphy.com/media/3o6Zt3AC93PIPAdQ9a/giphy.gif[IMG]
That was a very powerfull scene, she took the reins of her life and didn't want anyone to control it anymore thoguh fear and threatens I was so proud of her in those scenes, she showed she wasn't just a little human girl tjat have to be saved

Quote:
Yes! Because she decided to live there, and he told Elena about their new housemate, "Barbie Klaus" I love it!
Oh right, now I remember It was funny when Damon gave the originals nicknames
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 12-30-2016, 11:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

Interesting that this episode was only supposed to be a year after the pilot.

Why the hell would Damon allow Rebekah to stay at the house?

Katherine is an idiot just sitting there trying to wake Mikael. Mikael feeding on Katherine was freaking amazing!

Tyler is going off the rails!

Stefan was hilarious! When he pushed the guy over for running into Elena that was freaking GOLD! And when she told him off for drinking too much, that was fun! And Stefan taking care of drunk Elena was actually cute.

sfsfsfsdfsdfsfds that DE scene in the training room was the hottest thing ever. I love how he put her hand to his chest and then when he touched her side, that was so sexual!

I hate that they brought Vicki back just to make her look bad? Her knocking Matt out was too far! And trying to kill Elena, really?! I was glad when Matt banished her but I also felt bad for her.

Damon and Rebekah were hot! And I loved seeing jealous Elena. The ending DE scene was freaking amazing! I love that he helped clean her up and her jealousy showed again and then she said she was faking being drunk and he said he was faking being interested in Rebekah.

Jeremy and Anna BLECK.
Old 07-22-2019, 02:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ring of fire (View Post)
Same here. Still I'm trying to remain positive and hope they don't throw him under the bus again.

I agree. Stefan is my favorite character and I'm not liking this. I liked the ripper!Stefan of the first episodes of this season because there was a balance and he was doing horrible stuff because he wanted to. I wish Elena could have seen that. I don't hate SE and I totally believe their love is real but I wish they have explored that aspect and made Elena see what Stefan was really doing. I just hope this compulsion thing ends soon and Elena sees Stefan has changed for real and this ripper thing is not like a stint in rehab.

Tyler is also a favorite of mine and I didn't mind him joining Klaus as long as it wasn't contrived, ridiculous or involving him getting throw under the bus again. Him and Elena are probably going to be Michael's first targets so I'd have totally understand if he wanted to be on Klaus' side to save his life and the life of his friends. But this sire thing is kind of contrived...however, I think that if it's done right, it will be a good storyline. But I wish Tyler could make his own choices.
I also really am liking tyler with the werewolf storyline.