Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-20-2011, 07:09 PM
Part-Time Fan

This episode was okay. I was hoping for a little more though. Only a little Damon.
Old 10-20-2011, 07:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

I didn't hate it but didn't love it either

- Loved the DE stuff! They were just sexy as all hell! & I'm not gonna lie I friggin loved that Elena showed some jealousy at Damon being hit on! That made my friggin night!

- Damon & Rebekah... Yeah I know it was all just an act but hooooot! The mutual finger licking after roasting marshmellows I could ship it! My first choice for Bex is Stefan but if he doesn't want her then I don't want her pining for him & I'm glad she's not. Let my pretty girl go play. She actually has chem w/ Tyler too! & on a side note I love Barbie Klaus as her nickname! Thank you Damon

- I kinda love Tyler's allegiance to my by Klaus. Can't wait to see how that shakes out when Klaus returns.

- Not too happy about Damon constantly getting beat up. WTF? Is this like a running theme?

- The ghost stuff bores. As much as I'm happy for Matt & Jeremy to have stuff to do I can't wait for it to be over. & I'm really disappointed in Jeremy from the promo I loved J/A but she's dead so that clearly can't & won't go anywhere. I still think they're setting up Bonnie & Matt to be more than friends.

- The Katherine & Mikael thing I kinda wasn't shocked. I'm now wondering if she's dead. Wouldn't mind if she died to be honest

- No comment on the Stefan stuff
Old 10-20-2011, 07:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

Stefan = PURE FREAKING AWESOMENESS His snarky comments were GOLD and he is so damn SEXY

Damon = Lame. He bores the utter crap out of me

Damon+Elena = That whole training scene was hilarious. WTH?!! Cliched to the max.

Tyler = That boy just shot up on my scale He is about to get interesting.

Tyler+Caroline = Were actually quite adorable this eppy.

Bonnie+Jeremy = Jeremy stop being such a douche-head of a guy!! He is bugging me so much. Bonnie deserves better.

Bonnie = I cannot wait to see her get her own storyline. She has so much potential and I hate how the writers waste it

NO KLAUS God how I missed him I missed him so much!! Please don't do that again writers
Old 10-20-2011, 08:19 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natesgal55 (View Post)
Stefan = PURE FREAKING AWESOMENESS His snarky comments were GOLD and he is so damn SEXY

Damon+Elena = That whole training scene was hilarious. WTH?!! Cliched to the max.

Bonnie+Jeremy = Jeremy stop being such a douche-head of a guy!! He is bugging me so much. Bonnie deserves better.

Bonnie = I cannot wait to see her get her own storyline. She has so much potential and I hate how the writers waste it

NO KLAUS God how I missed him I missed him so much!! Please don't do that again writers
lol I totally agree with you on everything!!! I kinda missed Klaus too!!

The whole ghost story line, seems a little interesting to me...I just wish our promos would be a little bit better the canadian one was much more interesting!!

Overall I think this episode was good..I think it will set up the whole next part!!

EDIT: totally forgot!! Damon and his lines..lol "Come on Buffy!!" and "Barbie Klaus"

It’s enough just to find love
It’s the only thing to be sure of…So hard, to let go of...
Stefan&ElenaDan&Blair
My Tumblr
Old 10-20-2011, 08:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

stefan was def awesome tonight agree with you Nikki

so bonnie making Vicki go back is that why Jeremy and Anna can touch each other?

hope katherines not dead,wonder what Micahel wants

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}
Old 10-20-2011, 08:27 PM
Absolute Fan

Episode was ok nothing special,but i love that we got to see all cast doing something i just wish for Bonnie to get more space and scenes !Free her from Jeremy please and give her storyline ,let her interact with everyone.She is my favorite female character and she is awesome,not to mention how she always saves the day!

Stefan i love him period !Paul is just i love the way he play this.

I really liked S/E scenes its totally different dynamic from them,its their story from another angle and it starts with the similar scene like in season 1 in front of the boy`s bathroom,crushing into each other.Its funny how this new Stefan can push her of the limit`s.

I can see its gonna be hard time for Tyler/Caroline.

Matt so sad... he wanted sister so bad and did stupid thing but,he did react and tried to fix the problem with Bonnie.He let her go even if it was hard for him

Jeremy
don`t get this kid decide what you want,he did had a hard time but everyone did in one way or another.He is all about Anna.

I`m glad that they give Alaric something to do.I hope he will get his story to

Katherine is not dead no way,they are not going to kill her in this way,when they decide to kill her off she will be doing something BIG before she leaves.

Mikael ? i guess we are going to find out more about you.

I have a feeling that the original witch is doing some crazy things like she did with Vicky ?If she really controls this to stop Klaus she is a bad-assI feel that Bonnie will have to deal with her.

Yes Klaus i did missed you please come back fast ,thanks!

Damon-i`m still like this about you

Last edited by moonlightstar; 10-20-2011 at 08:55 PM
Old 10-20-2011, 08:43 PM
Master Fan

I have never disliked DE and at one point last year, I was even somewhat intrigued by the possibility of them because of their chemistry, but, they just don't do it for me.

I think SE had more chemistry in that one scene where he caught her as she was falling from the bleachers than allllll of DE's scenes this episode combined. All of DE's scenes felt forced, in my opinion, and as I've said before, I will never understand when he fell for her or when we were supposed to believe that Elena began to view him that way as well - even if only during fleeting moments. I always feel like I must've missed something between them whenever I'm watching them.

I just adored Stefan throughout this entire episode. He will forever be my favorite character (and Caroline a close second). His storyline is perfection and Paul is flawless. I feel like Elena, despite his compulsion, can and always will, bring out his humanity (although it is kind awkward in a sense because that's obviously what happened with Damon, too ). I just loved that Elena wasn't too broken by his words and that she understands it's simply not him. I adored their scenes so, so, much. The looks they shared at the bonfire were perfect and of course the bleacher scene. All of the tension was gold, too. I look forward to this dynamic so much, however uncomfortable it sometimes makes me feel, their chemistry and love - even in the smallest moments - makes it worth it.

Tyler and Caroline were amazing too. I felt so bad for Caroline at first, especially when he basically said that Rebekah looked hot right it front of her because it basically gave me flashes of Matt loving Elena and all her insecurities and it broke my heart because I so wanted Tyler to be the exception and only want Caroline so I was squeeing like a crazy person during their scenes at the house. ;love: I just can't wait to see how his storyline plays out for the rest of the season and how they're going to keep building on these two and eventually make them stronger. Very excited.

I honestly didn't really care for the rest of the episode. I thought that the Vicki stuff was a little lackluster, especially 'cause everyone and their mother always needs Elena to die. I'm not too impressed with Jeremy, either. I'll admit that I thought that Bonnie and Jeremy were a tad rushed because they skipped so much time without showing us the in-betweens of their growing attraction, etc., but that doesn't mean I want to see Bonnie be hurt. And I definitely don't understand how or why he's even still holding on to Anna when I always got the feeling that he always loved Vicki more than Anna anyway. I dunno, I'm just not interested in seeing him have this ~unbreakable connection ~ with Anna when he has something like Bonnie. At least don't put her through that.
Old 10-20-2011, 08:56 PM
Elite Fan

I basically love Paul this season and he's the reason I at least like it. Other than that....the storylines for me are going slower than they usually do. I'm ready for BOnnie to turn a way from the group for a bit and have her own storyline and do her own thing since alll people do is use and abuse her if im going to be honest. idk...most episodes besides one has been really filler episodes for me....
Old 10-20-2011, 09:00 PM
Total Fan

I really hope Katherine isn't dead (not that worried because I don't think she is).

The Jeremy/Anna moment was lovely. <3

Stefan was pretty great as well.

And i loved the DE scenes and also the Damon/Rebekah as well. I see potential in the ladder and would totally get on board with it if the DE doesn't work out.

Overall a pretty enjoyable episode for me.
Old 10-20-2011, 09:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The highlight for me Stefan and Matt. That is all.

Though I did kind of liked Tyler's new attitude for some reason. I wasn't fan of that in the past. So yeah weird.

Katherine better not be dead.

I might have a review up tomorrow.
Old 10-20-2011, 09:15 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Though I did kind of liked Tyler's new attitude for some reason. I wasn't fan of that in the past
Agree. i think it makes him more interesting to me.
Old 10-20-2011, 09:19 PM
Addicted Fan

Don't know about anybody else but I could ship Damon & Rebekah.

Booo to no Klaus in this episode.

Loving Rebekah more and more!

Thought about it but I could deal with Katherine dying if Rebekah stays permanently.
Old 10-20-2011, 10:13 PM
Master Fan

WOW
Nina and Ian's natural chemistery NEVER cease to amaze me. Their scene was sexier/hotter than any sexy scene TVD ever had and the worst is, they didn't even kiss.. It is the power of the touch and the almost touch which they master with perfection when they are together. It does help that Nina and Ian have it naturally.

I can't even find a flaw to this episode yet(I am blind by my Elena glasses). Elena was always my favorite and I waited 3 seasons to see her finally discover and get comfortable with her bad ass side. We had some glimpse of this Elena in the past seasons, but tonight was the eclosion of Elena as the woman she is was repressed from being for 2 seasons. All I see in this episode is Elena and her development. There should be MORE Elena episodes because she really is the heart of the show. She is the core, and the best part of every episode when she can fly with her own wings and show her real color. Plus, can I say how much I LOVED for Elena to ACTUALLY talk about her feelings? It almost NEVER happens (I think it happened once or twice(The Last Day is an example)). She is ALWAYS putting others in front of her and always worry about them too much. To quote Katy Perry, Elena is a pearl, she is not a shell.

And.... I was wondering.. did I miss something last week? I thought Stefan couldn't drink human blood without stopping? Is it one of the many plot holes for the Ripper Storyline or was he compelled and I never paid attention?

I loved Anna and Jeremy. Their scenes were beautiful and moved me. I see they have learned a lot from the almost touching/touching experts ! (Jk)

Forwood is growing back on me. I will need more build up though. But the cute scene made me all giggly inside. ___

I am in love with Rebekah, I want her for myself! She is DELICIOUS!

Tyler, even if he is my 2nd favorite male character and was really cute at the end, needs a Douche Bag Jar :

I want Jeremy's character to be developped a little bit more.

Stefan is not a ripper to be honest, he just went back to kindergarden. He is not scarying me, I don't feel bad for him, he acts like a 4 years old and even if Paul Wesley's work is excellent(as always), I feel like Elena when she is with Ripper Stefan, 99% of the time; Dry.

Finally,
All the awards for Matt. He saved Elena.

Last edited by x0x0gossipgirl; 10-20-2011 at 10:19 PM
Old 10-20-2011, 10:14 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natesgal55 (View Post)

Word to this, Nikki I just hope that Tyler doesn't start treating Caroline like crap. I am scared that her insecurites will shine through soon

Stefan just continues to pawn everything and everyone and Paul and Nina's chemistry is some of the most believable I have ever seen on a t.v show.
Old 10-20-2011, 10:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

lol, how did Matt save Elena? Bonnie saved Elena and Stefan, actually.

We will take the best parts of ourselves and make them gold.
icon credit: lucy