Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-27-2013, 09:50 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocky845 (View Post)
TO has shown us that they aren't exactly keeping the happenings of TVD in mind when they come up with scenes and dialogue for these episodes. It's like they forget those little details, and more often than not, we get irked by the omissions or the re-writing of history. Don't let those little 'digs' get to you. You'll be more mellow if you let it roll off of you, like I am.
I for one can say that these omissions and re-writing are pissing me off.... seriously, it annoys me. But what can we do, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocky845 (View Post)
You won't have very many pure thoughts if you ship Klaroline and you post here, especially with some of us around to turn things smutty at every turn.

Viewers can't exactly say that Klaus has gone soft if he keeps giving into those homicidal tendencies (ie those two moments).

I do have one more scenario for Caroline dropping by New Orleans, but she's not there yet. Thankful Caroline = gushy feels or angry Caroline = angsty feels. Decisions, decisions.

Fanfiction and these threads are certainly filling in the blanks for me.

I only hate two characters from the TVD/TO universe, and you know who I'm talking about. I don't mind Cami. I actually see a little bit of potential in her if she were to get a good storyline. They can throw whoever they want at Klaus. My love for Klaroline instantly crushes my desire to rant when those supposed love interests have shippy moments with Klaus.
We do have our mind in the gutter most of the times But what can we do if they just exhale UST?!!! Not our fault!!!

Well, I love his homicidal tendencies That sounded wrong in so many ways.... but yeah, I'm always looking forward to see Klaus explode and kill everybody just to show that he can do it

hmmm I go for angsty feel everytime... don't even need to think about it

I think we're on the same page as the hate goes.
Old 11-27-2013, 10:05 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by flora the mermaid (View Post)
Thing is, it could be endgame after both shows are done, although we don't know the fate of TO at the moment

I think TO proved that Nik doesn't need a love interest to be interesting compared to his siblings who fall in love after five minutes, he's capable of being entertaining on his own without romance, which means they might take that into account and continue to make romance subtle for him, but this is mainly prediction and wishful thinking
Yeah Klaus doesn't need an LI to be interesting or to have a plot sooo I see an LI waaaay down in the future, maybe starting Season 2? 'Cause we're already halfway Season 1 and I don't see any contenders.

Quote:
With klaroline endgame it could even be off screen or implied in either show, they're likely to reprise that "show up at my door" thing in the future
As for us actually seeing Klaroline together, well that depends on crossovers that we don't know if theyre gonna happen or it depends on Candice getting a contract and moving to TO and, if we go by her interviews, that doesn't look like a possibility. I don't know what to think anymore.

Like I said before, we could probably get our endgame offscreen or in the form of a phone call like, "I'm ready (to see the world), Klaus." and he smirks and that's our end and if it happens like that, WOW. I don't know what I'll do.
Old 11-27-2013, 10:07 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si_Crazy (View Post)
I for one can say that these omissions and re-writing are pissing me off.... seriously, it annoys me. But what can we do, right? :.
Yea don't even get me started on that My grandma actually started watching the show. She never watched TVD so I filled her in on missing history and what not
Old 11-27-2013, 10:09 PM
Moderator Manager

I can say that if the phonecall thing happened, I would already be satisfied!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by britns06 (View Post)
Yea don't even get me started on that My grandma actually started watching the show. She never watched TVD so I filled her in on missing history and what not
Exactly!! I get that they want to set the show apart from TVD, but to just disregard things that actually happened or retcon things is just offensive to the fans that actually followed the previous show.
Your grandmother watches TO? That's cute!!!
Old 11-27-2013, 10:19 PM
Loyal Fan

Like some of u have said, all the rewriting and PRETENDING some things weren't said or didn't happen in TVD is reaaaaally pissing me off 'cause do they think we're stupid?! Especially this Klaroline fandom who knows their scenes by memory?! Give me a break.

I said it before and I'll say it again, I was really pissed off when last night Klaus went to the priest. Everything he said about Cami giving him a piece of her mind (how verrry Caroline) and how he cared for her safety and how she needed to leave because he didn't want her caught in the middle of the war and it was dangerous... WTF?????????

I mean srsly what happened to

Quote:
"So you've never felt the attraction that comes when someone who is capable of doing terrible things CARES ONLY ABOUT YOU."
Yeah well apparently that's not true anymore. Whatever. These writers and their whiplashes.

And nothing against the baby, but the writers having him declare that it's the only thing in the world that matters to him. OK.

Last edited by prettyinpink90; 11-27-2013 at 10:35 PM
Old 11-27-2013, 10:46 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:

Exactly!! I get that they want to set the show apart from TVD, but to just disregard things that actually happened or retcon things is just offensive to the fans that actually followed the previous show.
Your grandmother watches TO? That's cute!!!
Yea I remember in the first or second episode, whichever had the flashback on the boat, Rebekah referring to Klaus as her half brother really bugged me. I mean I know they needed to set up the differences for new viewers but I don't remember Rebekah ever referring to Klaus as her "half brother". But maybe that just bugged me because I have half siblings but I don't refer to them that way

Yep my grandma watches and my mom watches. She was talking about how she can't tell Hayley and Davina apart and isn't sure what to make of Marcel. She also said she doesn't get/like the baby plot. She's got good taste

Almost time for a new thread
Old 11-27-2013, 10:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ We need a thread title and a volunteer to open it.

Quote:
We do have our mind in the gutter most of the times But what can we do if they just exhale UST?!!! Not our fault!!!

Well, I love his homicidal tendencies That sounded wrong in so many ways.... but yeah, I'm always looking forward to see Klaus explode and kill everybody just to show that he can do it

hmmm I go for angsty feel everytime... don't even need to think about it

I think we're on the same page as the hate goes.
Well, that's true.

It does sound wrong but let's consider who we're talking about.

It will depend on the situation, but yes, nine times out of ten, I do prefer angst too.

Quote:
I can say that if the phonecall thing happened, I would already be satisfied!!!
Oh yeah, me too. I can imagine the rest of the moments in my head or in fanfictions.

AU: Augustine!Caroline and her original hybrid bloodbag
X

Last edited by rocky845; 11-27-2013 at 11:12 PM
Old 11-27-2013, 10:53 PM
Loyal Fan

I can open. Any title ideas?
Old 11-27-2013, 10:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Wait, are you using a Mason/George icon?

I vote for this one: Get back in my life. Come knock on my door.

Thoughts?

X

Last edited by rocky845; 11-27-2013 at 11:01 PM
Old 11-27-2013, 11:08 PM
Loyal Fan

^We can do that one or I really like the We miss their married banter! because that is what I miss the most

Klaroline AU:Klaus thinks about Caroline when he is tortured to keep going.
x
Old 11-27-2013, 11:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ I love all of the future titles on the OP. You choose whichever one you like the most.

Klaroline AU:Caroline and Klaus fight together to get the city back from Marcel.
X

Last edited by rocky845; 11-27-2013 at 11:15 PM
Old 11-27-2013, 11:33 PM
Loyal Fan

I'm loving all the AU gif sets from the last episode
Old 11-28-2013, 12:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

I am too!

It did annoy me when they had him say the only thing he cares about is the baby! We know its not true but still hurts!
ll Emma l Icon: madness ll
Old 11-28-2013, 03:39 AM
Extreme Fan

So am I

Fierce Caroline standing by her man.
Old 11-28-2013, 05:45 AM
Master Fan

That Candice interview is old, I don't understand why WetPant is recycling it. Anyway, in that same interview she shut down Forwood and Steroline too. I feel like Candice is 50 shades done with romance for her character, she just wants Caroline single. And to be honest, for the moment, so do I.

And she doesn't hate Klaroline. She might say bad things about them sometimes, but she also says nice things and how she loves the dynamic between them. I already said before and I'll say again: actors don't really care about shipping, they go with whatever the writers are throwing their character's way. One thing that backs me up on that was that Candice said that she didn't know what the writers are planning, so a future Caroline crossover would be a possibility. That made me think she'll do it, if the writers want her too. She's also said a couple of times before that she'd love to do a crossover.

Moving to TO permanently is another story, because she's been playing the same character for almost 5 years, maybe she's tired and want to try new things. But, that doesn't mean she'd deny guess appearances from time to time, like I said: she doesn't hate Klaroline and even if she does, do you really think she'd be that petty do deny a job because of it? I, personally, don't think she would.

I still believe that they could be endgame. Flora said that they could imply it and I agree. They could, they could just imply that, years down the road, Klaus and Caroline got together and I wouldn't really complain that they left the details to imagination. I'd rather that than to have to watch them screw up my favorite couple with their ****ty writing like they did with another couple I used to like.

But, hey, that's just me.

Brit, you still here to open the new thread?

» Bella