Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-27-2013, 03:54 AM
Master Fan

All this talk about my King! I can't wait to watch.

Rocky, I loved that AU set, but the sight of my bb Care in pain makes me sad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocky845 (View Post)
So I take a mini-hiatus, and you forget how to write in proper English? Does that mean I should stick around more? Let us band together. You can't be annoying and/or crazy if you're in the company of other annoying and/or crazy people.

That's right. We're all feeling the same thing, so we'll pick up anyone who needs it. "Getting a bigger bone" = mind in the gutter, now imagining hot vampire/hybrid sex. I have no shame. I can take the most innocent comment and turn it smutty in my head.

My girl! That's what I've been doing with both shows.
Yes, you should stick around! That has nothing to do with my horrible typos though. Aw.

I hate you sometimes.

I've been happy, so that means it's working, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si_Crazy (View Post)
Loved that phrase!!!! Right there with ya!!!

Exactly!!! Although my pessimism last a while longer, but then I start talking about KC and I get out of my funk

Ohh Goodnight honey!! Hope the construction workers arrive a bit later than that. See you tomorrow

KC has the power to cheer every mood.

They didn't arrive later, but they didn't do as much noise as they did yesterday. I want to cry tears of joy, because I managed to sleep a little longer.

» Bella
Old 11-27-2013, 06:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

I agree it I'm having a bad day I can come here see all the beautiful KC graphics and videos and cheer up
ll Emma l Icon: madness ll
Old 11-27-2013, 06:16 AM
Master Fan

Same here.

Speaking of arts...

XX

» Bella
Old 11-27-2013, 06:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilicat (View Post)
All this talk about my King! I can't wait to watch.

Rocky, I loved that AU set, but the sight of my bb Care in pain makes me sad.

Yes, you should stick around! That has nothing to do with my horrible typos though. Aw.

I hate you sometimes.

I've been happy, so that means it's working, right?

KC has the power to cheer every mood.

They didn't arrive later, but they didn't do as much noise as they did yesterday. I want to cry tears of joy, because I managed to sleep a little longer.
You're gonna love it!

I know. I just love the idea that the New Orleans gang would know exactly what (or should I say who) Klaus' Achilles heel is, and we would get Klaroline on TO.

Nice try. I'm immune to the headslap. What happened then? You weren't this off the mark before.

Who, me?

What did I do?

I would put that under the win column.

They always work on cheering me up. I'm in a terrible mood -> I look at KC gif sets and watch a few videos ->

Happy to hear that.

Last edited by rocky845; 11-27-2013 at 06:46 AM
Old 11-27-2013, 06:45 AM
Master Fan

^ You're right. I did loved it. I have a bunch of Klaus feels. It's a great day to be a Klaus stan.

I'd prefer if he kept her a secret, only thinking about her when no one is around, never saying her name, because he knows that if they know, they'll hurt her. And then when she comes to visit him, he'll try to keep her away from everything, but she won't have it, Mister!

Bleh. I don't know, that's why I asked! It's like my fingers don't obey me anymore. It's weird.

Don't you dare use that face on me, Miss! You know I can't resist a cat.

Turning innocent things into dirty things! I didn't mean it though. I love you.

» Bella
Old 11-27-2013, 08:32 AM
Moderator Manager

@ Rocky in this post
Well, you can add me to the smutty-minded group participating in fandoms for more than 10years, I think I qualify

I loved his fighting and killing all those insignificant vampires.... made me remind of his slaughter of the hybrids... and I gotta say, LOVED this one more than that, because Marcel's vamps were pissing me off

And the AU gifset is awesome.... can that happen??! I would love to see that, and I don't even like the whole damsel in distress thing!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flora the mermaid (View Post)
I can't with them I just can't bc they know what he is and what he's capable of

It's like saying "I'm going to poke this lion even though I know he will rip my head off"
Best analogy ever!!!!

@Bella
KC is very powerful indeed!!! We are a strong bunch!!
Glad you got to sleep a bit more

I agree with you Bella.... Klaus probably is not saying anything about Caroline because he knows it's a weak spot for him. I like to think that he thinks about her from time to time

BTW... this last graphic, is so beautiful!!! LOVED it!!!
Old 11-27-2013, 08:33 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I'd prefer if he kept her a secret, only thinking about her when no one is around, never saying her name, because he knows that if they know, they'll hurt her. And then when she comes to visit him, he'll try to keep her away from everything, but she won't have it, Mister!
That's exactly how it would play out. He wanted that boring psych to leave town so she doesn't get caught in the middle of war for NO. Imagine if it were Caroline?

He would be mean about it to get Caroline to leave but she would totally see through him and stay. And Klaus wouldn't know whether to get mad or horny and have his way with her right there. Someone should write a fanfic.

Beautiful art.
Old 11-27-2013, 08:36 AM
Moderator Manager

^ Yeah... I imagine that if it was Caroline he would go to great measures to assure that she was out of harm's way!!
And like you said, I can totally see her being stubborn and sticking around to help him... awwww that would be so perfect!!!!
Old 11-27-2013, 01:37 PM
Loyal Fan

Yesssssssssssssssss he'd do anything for Caroline. I can't imagine what he'd do if Marcel or any of his enemies got their hands on her. *Shudders*

LOL

Last edited by prettyinpink90; 11-27-2013 at 03:41 PM
Old 11-27-2013, 02:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I have a bunch of Klaus feels. It's a great day to be a Klaus stan.

It's like my fingers don't obey me anymore. It's weird.

Don't you dare use that face on me, Miss! You know I can't resist a cat.

Turning innocent things into dirty things! I didn't mean it though. I love you.
Everything is coming up roses for the Klaus stans today.

So that's why we haven't gotten any mentions of Caroline on TO. Klaus doesn't want anyone to find out how much he cares about her and use her to get what they want from him. Finally the mystery's solved! Yup, that sounds like Caroline. The more you tell her that she can't do something, the more she wants to defy you and do it anyway, so Klaus telling her that she should stay hidden wouldn't go over well with her.

So you've got an Idle Hands kind of deal happening right now? Satan has taken control over your hands, causing the misspellings in your posts?

Would you have preferred this face instead?

'Cause it was either gonna be Klaus or kitty.

I'm happy I haven't lost your favor. Come here, you.

Quote:
@ Rocky in this post
Well, you can add me to the smutty-minded group participating in fandoms for more than 10years, I think I qualify

I loved his fighting and killing all those insignificant vampires.... made me remind of his slaughter of the hybrids... and I gotta say, LOVED this one more than that, because Marcel's vamps were pissing me off

And the AU gifset is awesome.... can that happen??! I would love to see that, and I don't even like the whole damsel in distress thing!!!

@Bella
KC is very powerful indeed!!! We are a strong bunch!!

I like to think that he thinks about her from time to time
Welcome to the club!

Both moments were hella-sexy. I want more of the same in future episodes.

I don't wanna see it either. I've reached my limit of Caroline being tortured or the damsel-in-distress. Sadly, the only scenario that I can think of right now where Caroline turns up in New Orleans are where she's been bitten or someone finds out about what she means to Klaus and they kidnapped her to torture him.

Mwah-wah-wah! Nobody can take us down.

That's a lovely thought.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bRo_LoVe (View Post)
That's exactly how it would play out. He wanted that boring psych to leave town so she doesn't get caught in the middle of war for NO. Imagine if it were Caroline?

He would be mean about it to get Caroline to leave but she would totally see through him and stay.
And Klaus wouldn't know whether to get mad or horny and have his way with her right there. Someone should write a fanfic.
Quote:
^ Yeah... I imagine that if it was Caroline he would go to great measures to assure that she was out of harm's way!!
And like you said, I can totally see her being stubborn and sticking around to help him...
awwww that would be so perfect!!!!
I agree with the parts in bold.

Last edited by rocky845; 11-27-2013 at 06:13 PM
Old 11-27-2013, 02:54 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
And like you said, I can totally see her being stubborn and sticking around to help him... awwww that would be so perfect!!!!
That would be perfect and I'm not gonna lie, I'm glad you guys brought this subject up because last night I was piiiiiiissed with the fact that now Klaus cares about Cami and wants to protect her like what the flying ****?

And I died a little when he told Hayley that the only thing that matters to him is the baby. I was like "What about Caroline?!". And hey! Nothing against a poor/"innocent" (we don't know if she's evil ) baby but there's enough room to say "Caroline" as well... right?! Right?! I'm joking about this Hayley part guys, he's obviously not gonna bring Caroline up.

But srsly the only thing that reaaally bothered me about the episode was when he talked all this crap about Cami being innocent and how she needed to leave because he didn't want her to get caught in the middle of the war, I was like this and begging him to stop talking. It's just that when he told the priest that he wants to protect Cami and that he "cares about her survival" I was like, "Well what happened to you telling Caroline that she's the only thing u care about?!". Ugh and when he said that she gave him a piece of her mind and that he would've killed others for less, wtf? That's what Caroline does all the time (and he loves her for that among other reasons) so do the writers think that giving Cami some Caroline character traits we're gonna fall for them as a couple or like her more?! Never and all I've read about Cami from fans is not good. This is just my Klaroline heart ranting.

Other than that, in my opinion, this episode has been the best so far.

Last edited by prettyinpink90; 11-27-2013 at 03:41 PM
Old 11-27-2013, 04:24 PM
Moderator Manager

@ Rocky in this post
I'm an official member of the club!!!

I loved both moments too... and I sure as hell will LOVE if we get more BAMF Klaus in the future.

Those are the only scenarios that I can think of too... and personally even though I'm already tired of seeing Caroline getting bitten, I think that is the best situation... She has been tortured a lot, and I can already see her sort of blaming it on Klaus and for now I'd rather have her being thankful to him other than angry.

We are a force of nature!! Nobody should mess with us

Well, my brain needs to fill in the blanks... since we're not getting that on the show, I'll let my imagination flow

@ prettyinpink90
I actually didn't mind Camille in this episode (except for the part where she has this pathological need to state that she is majoring in psychology). Her scenes were interesting, she did say her mind to Klaus because I imagine she is fed up with the situation, and she did tell the truth, so I think that's why Klaus liked her (I think he values honesty sometimes). And he saying that he cared about her survival, doesn't mean he loves her or anything.... I think that he wanted a friend, and he saw that she could be a good one, but his goals were more important.
Personally I don't see Camille as a threat or even as a possible LI.... that was ruined the moment he compelled her, and than made her aware of it while in his presence, there's no coming back from that. I think he'll try to make it up to her to sort of stay as her friend, but I don't see any sparks or anything like that there.
The problem with Cami is that she has been written very badly and doesn't makes us actually care about her even with her sob story.
Old 11-27-2013, 04:36 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
@ prettyinpink90
I actually didn't mind Camille in this episode (except for the part where she has this pathological need to state that she is majoring in psychology). Her scenes were interesting, she did say her mind to Klaus because I imagine she is fed up with the situation, and she did tell the truth, so I think that's why Klaus liked her (I think he values honesty sometimes). And he saying that he cared about her survival, doesn't mean he loves her or anything.... I think that he wanted a friend, and he saw that she could be a good one, but his goals were more important.
Personally I don't see Camille as a threat or even as a possible LI.... that was ruined the moment he compelled her, and than made her aware of it while in his presence, there's no coming back from that. I think he'll try to make it up to her to sort of stay as her friend, but I don't see any sparks or anything like that there.
The problem with Cami is that she has been written very badly and doesn't makes us actually care about her even with her sob story.
WOW u've calmed me down. Ur right... it doesn't mean he cares about her in a romantic way. Klaus values honesty and loyalty and he sees that in her. Also, if u think about it, she's his only "friend" right now. Anyway, I do see her as a possible LI in the long run... maybe if by some miracle she forgives Klaus and Klaus falls for her which I don't see but u never know with these writers.

It's not Cami's fault that the writers have done a really bad job with her like you said. I don't like her at all and all the comments I've seen from fans are like "Get her out of the show." basically or that she bores them. I personally don't care about her even knowing about her brother and she bores me to death.
Old 11-27-2013, 04:45 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettyinpink90 (View Post)
WOW u've calmed me down. Ur right... it doesn't mean he cares about her in a romantic way. Klaus values honesty and loyalty and he sees that in her. Also, if u think about it, she's his only "friend" right now. Anyway, I do see her as a possible LI in the long run... maybe if by some miracle she forgives Klaus and Klaus falls for her which I don't see but u never know with these writers.

It's not Cami's fault that the writers have done a really bad job with her like you said. I don't like her at all and all the comments I've seen from fans are like "Get her out of the show." basically or that she bores them. I personally don't care about her even knowing about her brother and she bores me to death.
Glad I could calm you down a little
Look at me, not freaking out Bella and Stephie would be so proud of me

But yeah, I think that if the situation was different, Klaus and Cami could be friends and even romantic involved. But the messing with her mind makes it very hard to forgive... just think about Caroline, she helps out Damon and all, but you can always see that she never really forgave him. So I don't think there's any way for that happen with Camille and Klaus, even with the writers always pulling our rugs from under us (I don't see a way that they can fix this)

It's the writers fault that she is one dimensional and boring. But TBH, I barely care about her considering that she appears so little.... I have more issues with Hayley and her whole do-over (let's forget everything about before and just make her a saint) and having more SL than Rebekah, than with poor boring useless Cami But that's just me.
People are all get her out of the show... but what difference would that make? She has what? 5 minutes screentime every two episodes??! That's beyond irrelevant.
Old 11-27-2013, 05:02 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Glad I could calm you down a little
Look at me, not freaking out Bella and Stephie would be so proud of me

But yeah, I think that if the situation was different, Klaus and Cami could be friends and even romantic involved. But the messing with her mind makes it very hard to forgive... just think about Caroline, she helps out Damon and all, but you can always see that she never really forgave him. So I don't think there's any way for that happen with Camille and Klaus, even with the writers always pulling our rugs from under us (I don't see a way that they can fix this)

It's the writers fault that she is one dimensional and boring. But TBH, I barely care about her considering that she appears so little.... I have more issues with Hayley and her whole do-over (let's forget everything about before and just make her a saint) and having more SL than Rebekah, than with poor boring useless Cami But that's just me.
People are all get her out of the show... but what difference would that make? She has what? 5 minutes screentime every two episodes??! That's beyond irrelevant.
If Klaus and Cami were already romantically involved or in the future, I'd be puking due to the lack of chemistry and I cannot believe how that idea would cross the writers minds after seeing them together. The thing is we all keep saying "He compelled her. She won't forgive him." but look at Damon and Elena I mean, Damon broke her brother's neck among other things and now she's with him. I'm just saying you never know with these writers. But in the end, when it comes to Klaus and Cami, I always remember Joseph's words about it not going where we thought it was going so that's that.

Yeah it's totally the writers fault that she keeps saying the same crap over and over again and keeps crying about her brother which is supposed to tug at our heartstrings but no one cares 'cause no one cares about her. She's boring and weak to be honest. I'm so used to Caroline who's like, a firework that everyone else pales in comparison and that's what probably happens to Klaus.

Who are u saying people want out of the show? Cami or Hayley? 'Cause even though Hayley is another character completely now, I'd still rather Cami get the hell out of the show. Here's hoping that Klaus saying NOLA isn't for her turns out to be true and NOLA kills her.