Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-26-2013, 09:04 PM
Moderator Manager

well whoever you are ghost typing... sorry to know that you died!!!
Old 11-26-2013, 09:05 PM
Loyal Fan

JOSEPH WAS BRILLIANT AS KLAUS TONIGHT. Hands down, his best performance yet. He had me rooting for him, crying for him (when they were beating him up) and crying with him at the end during his monologue. He's so talented, OMG.

When he kicked Marcel and his army's asses I was like:

and like this:

When his face transformed into the wolf, I was like "HERE WE GO BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ur dead a$$h0les!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!". I was elated when he kicked their asses and so proud and turned on at the same time. I went from crying because he was getting beat up to being turned on/jumping up and down/laughing like a maniac when he started kicking ass like a boss.
Old 11-26-2013, 09:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettyinpink90 (View Post)
I know right?! I hope it happens in the future that they threaten him with Caroline and he gets all vulnerable and turns himself in or rescues her. HAHAHA! That's the damsel in distress in me talking.

I like being optimistic because if I'm not, that means I believe Klaroline's never gonna happen, at least that's what happens to me. I believe they're going to happen at some point in the future and I believe the writers and producers when they say there will be crossovers so at the moment, I'm hopeful.

Tonight's episode u guyyys was, in my opinion, the best episode of the season so far. Joseph was unbelievable. So, so good. He had me crying at the end. He's so talented. Amazing.

Carina MacKenzie, from Zap2It, tweeted this and JP tweeted back "Yup": @cadlymack: I would venture to suggest that tonight's #TheOriginals is @JosephMorgan's best work as Klaus ever.

THEY WERE SO RIGHT. Can't wait for u guys to see it. I loooove Joseph Morgan.
I look forward to whatever comes with Klaus, Caroline and Klaroline. Bring it on!

Yes, staying hopeful yet keeping expectations low is the best course of action. They can't let this amazing ship end with Graduation, and the shippers' voices will ring loud and proud until Klaroline has their moment together.

I agree with you. I loved everything about it.

And amen to it being Joseph's best work as Klaus.

We're all in the same boat with you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flora the mermaid (View Post)
lol I hope he stays far away from those two, they disappoint me
I will always choose Klaus over Elijah and Rebekah. They need to stay far away from him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si_Crazy (View Post)
To rocky's post
Girl.. you have to stick around!!! We're missing you like crazy here!!!

And is it wrong to admit that I like where your mind went with that comment C'mon, who doesn't want Hot Hybrid-Vampire sex?!?!?!!

I'm curious to see the episode... heard only good things about Klaus and I'm loving it!!!
I'll try.

Well, I've been smutty-minded for almost ten years. It's too late for me to change now. I can't think of a single person.

OMG, Klaus vs Marcel and his army was such an amazing moment for him. I loved it just as much as the hybrid massacre in Oh Come All Ye Faithful. The only thought in my mind when they started to take him down was "Come on, you've got this." Then a minute later, all hell broke loose.

Quote:
Mah wolf was PERFECT.

I CRIED FOR HIM

CHEERED FOR HIM

LAUGHED FOR HIM

AND THEN EVENTUALLY...I DIED FOR HIM

THIS IS MY GHOST TYPING.
Your post perfectly detailed how I felt throughout the episode, even the fact that I am also a ghost as a result of what Klaus went through in those forty-five minutes.

Last edited by rocky845; 11-27-2013 at 12:17 AM
Old 11-26-2013, 09:07 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
JOSEPH WAS BRILLIANT AS KLAUS TONIGHT. Hands down, his best performance yet. He had me rooting for him, crying for him (when they were beating him up) and crying with him at the end during his monologue. He's so talented, OMG.

When he kicked Marcel and his army's asses I was like:

http://images.wikia.com/glee/images/...l_Feelings.gif

and like this:

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lj2ekkWsZO1qckzv0.gif

When his face transformed into the wolf, I was like "HERE WE GO BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ur dead a$$h0les!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!". I was elated when he kicked their asses and so proud and turned on at the same time. I went from crying because he was getting beat up to being turned on/jumping up and down/laughing like a maniac when he started kicking ass like a boss.
Old 11-26-2013, 09:13 PM
Loyal Fan

THANK YOU!

There he issssssssssssssss in all his sexy glory.

Old 11-26-2013, 09:16 PM
Master Fan

lol that is like one of my top ten favorite gifs of him
Old 11-26-2013, 09:23 PM
Loyal Fan

Do you realize Marcel's army had to CHAIN HIM UP in order to overpower him and beat him up?!?!?!?!?!?! I was so pissed off I started yelling at my TV and then crying when they kept punching and kicking him but when his face started transforming and Rebekah started to back away in fear, I started smiling slowly 'cause I knew what was coming and it was a bloody massacre and Marcel had to bow down to him. He cannot be subdued and they actually thought he could for like 5 seconds. That's my guy! He was so perfect and sexy and Alpha male tonight.

LIKE. A. BOSS.
Old 11-26-2013, 09:28 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Do you realize Marcel's army had to CHAIN HIM UP in order to overpower him an beat him up?!?!?!?!?!?! I was so pissed off I started yelling at my TV and then crying when they kept punching and kicking him but when his face started transforming and Rebekah started to back away in fear, I started smiling slowly 'cause I knew what was coming and it was a bloody massacre and Marcel had to bow down to him. He cannot be subdued and they actually thought he could for like 5 seconds. That's my guy! He was so perfect and sexy and Alpha male tonight.

LIKE. A. BOSS.
Like I said, it was stupid of them to think that he wasn't going to do that in the first place. It was stupid that they didn't have a plan, nor even knew how the hell they would bury him. And further more, it was stupid and hilarious that his own sister jumped up in fear after seeing his wolf eyes, as if she didn't see that coming.

I couldn't handle so much stupid all at once.

Old 11-26-2013, 09:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

@prettyinpink90 Love that gif! Yeah that scene was awesome
Old 11-26-2013, 09:33 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Like I said, it was stupid of them to think that he wasn't going to do that in the first place. It was stupid that they didn't have a plan, nor even knew how the hell they would bury him. And further more, it was stupid and hilarious that his own sister jumped up in fear after seeing his wolf eyes, as if she didn't see that coming.

I couldn't handle so much stupid all at once.
EXACTLY! They didn't have a plan other than to beat him up and that was stupid as hell 'cause we all knew that he'd kill all of them in the end. And as for Rebekah, it's like, did she not think he would transform or that he would overpower all those idiots?!?!?!?!? That was really bizarre it's like she's never seen her brother like that or thought he could be capable. He's beyond capable he's the freaking original vamp/hybrid and Alpha!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF REBEKAH?????????????

BOW DOWN BITCHES.

Old 11-26-2013, 11:19 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
EXACTLY! They didn't have a plan other than to beat him up and that was stupid as hell 'cause we all knew that he'd kill all of them in the end. And as for Rebekah, it's like, did she not think he would transform or that he would overpower all those idiots?!?!?!?!? That was really bizarre it's like she's never seen her brother like that or thought he could be capable. He's beyond capable he's the freaking original vamp/hybrid and Alpha!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF REBEKAH?????????????

BOW DOWN BITCHES.
I can't with them I just can't bc they know what he is and what he's capable of

It's like saying "I'm going to poke this lion even though I know he will rip my head off"
Old 11-26-2013, 11:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

My only thought during the face-off:

You all should know better than to do this, especially you, Rebekah.

Shifting the focus back to Klaroline, look at this gif set instead. <3

[AU] After learning about his weakness, Marcel provokes Klaus by abducting Caroline.
X

Last edited by rocky845; 11-26-2013 at 11:47 PM
Old 11-26-2013, 11:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ I want that to happen!
Old 11-27-2013, 01:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

That is an amazing gif set!

From what I've read this episode will be incredible and Joseph is superb anyway so I am looking forward to it even more now but it will break my heart seeing him get beaten up!
ll Emma l Icon: madness ll
Old 11-27-2013, 02:24 AM
Extreme Fan

Joseph Morgan nailed it! He was awesome even more than usual. Poor bb.

We all know Caroline would be the person to stand by him because she loves him and believes in him and show him and others how true loyalty feels like. Just not yet. Hang on there Klaus.