Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-11-2011, 10:51 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Emma Watson
Nancy Drew

you watched Chas! I'm so glad you liked it. That's the kind of angst I'm talking about!
Old 02-11-2011, 10:59 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
That's the kind of angst I'm talking about!
It was amazing. I just love them about a hundred times more after that episode. Tyler broke my heart .

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 02-11-2011, 11:13 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Emma Watson
Nancy Drew

I know right?! I was dying! My internet was done for the whole episode and I was like dying of squee. And then it went done again a little later too. I was still dying.

They just made TC 88383838 more epic!
Old 02-11-2011, 11:49 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by light me up (View Post)
I know right?! I was dying! My internet was done for the whole episode and I was like dying of squee. And then it went done again a little later too. I was still dying.

They just made TC 88383838 more epic!
Hey there how are you just watched the episode myself. So what did you think?. I am on a TC after last night. Only thing making me a bit sad now is the thought that we will have to wait a long time for another scene.

FI - 20/06/2014 the date I met Jared, Lana, Sean, Bex, Robbie and Emilie! Best weekend ever.
Old 02-11-2011, 11:53 AM
Master Fan

Hi everyone!

Susan - your icon keeps reminding me how I wished that Tyler had said goodbye to Caroline. At the same time, I realize why he didn't since she definitely snapped at him the last time she saw him. I'm interested to see how Caroline reacts after she hears that he left.
Old 02-11-2011, 11:56 AM
Passionate Fan

Still high of of Forwood love of course, eh?

Guess what? TC made an amazing day for my country too! It's like they're spreading their amazing epicness!
Now guess where i'm from
Join Michael Trevino
Old 02-11-2011, 11:58 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Emma Watson
Nancy Drew

You're from Egypt right? Congrats!

Quote:
Susan - your icon keeps reminding me how I wished that Tyler had said goodbye to Caroline. At the same time, I realize why he didn't since she definitely snapped at him the last time she saw him. I'm interested to see how Caroline reacts after she hears that he left.
I know right?! One of the main reasons why he has to come back. He has to tell her how he feels. They need to make up.

Someone uploaded the scenes on YT:

Old 02-11-2011, 12:00 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creativity (View Post)
Hi everyone!

I would love to have seen a goodbye as well but I do understand why he didn't. I kinda loved what we did get though and I am so glad that we got an acknowledgment of feelings from Tyler's point of view. Now all we need to see is Caroline's feelings and no matter how mad she is at him I reckon we will see some evidence of this over the next few weeks. I really want to see a reaction when she finds out that Tyler is gone.

FI - 20/06/2014 the date I met Jared, Lana, Sean, Bex, Robbie and Emilie! Best weekend ever.
Old 02-11-2011, 12:02 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasmineflower27 (View Post)
Guess what? TC made an amazing day for my country too! It's like they're spreading their amazing epicness!
Now guess where i'm from
Wow, I just read about this! That is awesome for you guys!
Old 02-11-2011, 12:03 PM
Obsessed Fan

I can't wait to see Caro's face when she heard Tyler is long gone

Old 02-11-2011, 12:05 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Emma Watson
Nancy Drew

IDK how they're gonna play that. She's not in the next episode and then episode after that...maybe they won't even tell her. Because only Carol knows he left town. Matt didn't even ask where he was going which I thought was weird.
Old 02-11-2011, 12:11 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbroccs (View Post)
I would love to have seen a goodbye as well but I do understand why he didn't. I kinda loved what we did get though and I am so glad that we got an acknowledgment of feelings from Tyler's point of view. Now all we need to see is Caroline's feelings and no matter how mad she is at him I reckon we will see some evidence of this over the next few weeks. I really want to see a reaction when she finds out that Tyler is gone.
Yeah after all they've been through together, it's not like Caroline can turn off her feelings for him just because she's angry. As painful as it is that Tyler left with Jules, I'm also glad that he admitted his feelings for her to Matt. When he comes back and they settle things between them, I hope that they can go back to having a friendship and go back to what they started.
Old 02-11-2011, 12:12 PM
Total Fan

Yeah I think Carol is the only one who knows he is gone.

Aww no Caroline isn't even in the next episode. I won't be in any hurry to watch next's weeks episode I reckon.

Old 02-11-2011, 12:17 PM
Passionate Fan

Thanks you guys! It really is amazing

I just hope it doesn't turn out into another CB and he goes around confessing to everyone that he loves her for 2 seasons but won't tell her!
Join Michael Trevino
Old 02-11-2011, 12:18 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I know! It was just perfectly done. They are so so so epic

Quote:
Matt didn't even ask where he was going which I thought was weird.
To be honest, I don't think that they've been that close in recent months at all. Plus Matt seems to have little wareness of anybody else's problems that don't directly affect him.

Cindy from TWOP is calling Tyler her pudding pup

My Tumblr
My Twitter