Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-11-2011, 03:49 AM
Elite Fan

TFTNT

The title
Old 02-11-2011, 03:51 AM
Master Fan

TC were great last night Love the title.

And I love that you can make DE/TC parallels
Old 02-11-2011, 04:29 AM
Dedicated Fan

TFTNT!

*sobs*

That was so angsty again. Poor Tyler getting lied to by everyone and being so lost. But yay for doing the right thing in the end! I do wish we got a bit more insight into why he's leaving...like, does he want to learn more wolf tricks so he can actually help next time? Is he just sick of Jules etc. wreaking havoc in Mystic Falls and wants her to leave and the only way is him leaving too?

But, the ep definitely exceeded my expectations. We got T/C interaction! (Even though Caroline was mean to him and Tyler stole her phone for nefarious purposes. But the sad puppy look he had looking after Caroline walking away, aww!) Tyler telling Matt he fell for Caroline melted my heart.

And then he came to see her one last time before he left!!! I can't tell if he actually broke into her house to watch her or just watched from outside cause it seemed like Caro heard something in the house and that's why she got up to lock the door...or did Tyler knock and then back out of talking to her? Well either way I'm glad we got one last T/C scene!

Caroline, please realize how much you miss Tyler when he's gone and then forgive him pronto when he comes back (or just be mad he left without a goodbye). Oh yes, and get some good closure with Matt too. Too bad we won't get any T/C for awhile but I love flashback episodes so next week looks good, and I am SO EXCITED for when Tyler returns (hopefully with some awesome new wolf powers up his sleeve! )
Old 02-11-2011, 04:37 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by past_infinity (View Post)
TFTNT!

*sobs*

That was so angsty again. Poor Tyler getting lied to by everyone and being so lost. But yay for doing the right thing in the end! I do wish we got a bit more insight into why he's leaving...like, does he want to learn more wolf tricks so he can actually help next time? Is he just sick of Jules etc. wreaking havoc in Mystic Falls and wants her to leave and the only way is him leaving too?

But, the ep definitely exceeded my expectations. We got T/C interaction! (Even though Caroline was mean to him and Tyler stole her phone for nefarious purposes. But the sad puppy look he had looking after Caroline walking away, aww!) Tyler telling Matt he fell for Caroline melted my heart.

And then he came to see her one last time before he left!!! I can't tell if he actually broke into her house to watch her or just watched from outside cause it seemed like Caro heard something in the house and that's why she got up to lock the door...or did Tyler knock and then back out of talking to her? Well either way I'm glad we got one last T/C scene!

Caroline, please realize how much you miss Tyler when he's gone and then forgive him pronto when he comes back (or just be mad he left without a goodbye). Oh yes, and get some good closure with Matt too. Too bad we won't get any T/C for awhile but I love flashback episodes so next week looks good, and I am SO EXCITED for when Tyler returns (hopefully with some awesome new wolf powers up his sleeve! )
great post

Hey Jess and everyone

yeah the DE/TC parallels are there
Old 02-11-2011, 05:02 AM
Total Fan

Just saw the episode. Loved is soo freaking much. I loved Tyler's speech to Matt and I am glad he was honest about how he feels about Caroline with someone. I wonder what Caroline's reaction will be when she finds out he is gone. I am gonna miss Tyler so much but looking forward to seeing what happens when he does come back. Have waited this long for T/C am more than willing to wait some more. Although I have a feeling that this won't be resolved for quite a while.

FI - 20/06/2014 the date I met Jared, Lana, Sean, Bex, Robbie and Emilie! Best weekend ever.
Old 02-11-2011, 05:14 AM
Passionate Fan

Do you guys think that Matt would tell Caroline about Tyler's speech?
Join Michael Trevino
Old 02-11-2011, 05:59 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasmineflower27 (View Post)
Do you guys think that Matt would tell Caroline about Tyler's speech?
I doubt it, but i´m sure she will find out someday that he has these feelings for her.

bbroccs i´ll be shipping as long as they are both alive so i´m prepaired to wait

Epic ships take time to come alive.

This is from the ew.com review

Quote:
So this would appear to have wrapped up the werewolf story line -- for now. Don't worry, Tyler will be back. I know that because that is the exact response I got from The CW when I emailed someone after the episode aired to make sure we hadn't seen the last of Michael Trevino.In my mind, I already knew it (Elijah still needs a werewolf to break the curse, which I suspect is why he was fine letting Jules live). But my heart needed confirmation.

http://tvrecaps.ew.com/recap/vampire...-2-episode-14/

Last edited by andsoitis; 02-11-2011 at 06:06 AM
Old 02-11-2011, 06:03 AM
Elite Fan

I'm really happy with last episode Tyler rules!!!!!
Old 02-11-2011, 06:08 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterflygirl (View Post)
I'm really happy with last episode Tyler rules!!!!!
Indeed he does

He looked extra hot in this episode my goodness
Old 02-11-2011, 06:19 AM
Elite Fan

I love MT. He gives Tyler so much depth. I was so scared when I started watching the episode because the last one left traumatized

I just hope Elena or Stefan tells Caroline what happened. But I feel she's not going to find out in the near future.
Old 02-11-2011, 06:26 AM
Ultimate Fan

I hope she finds out what he did as well, i´m sure someone will tell her it will probably happen off-screen and then when MT comes back we´ll see her reaction to it.
Old 02-11-2011, 06:44 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
So this would appear to have wrapped up the werewolf story line -- for now. Don't worry, Tyler will be back. I know that because that is the exact response I got from The CW when I emailed someone after the episode aired to make sure we hadn't seen the last of Michael Trevino.In my mind, I already knew it (Elijah still needs a werewolf to break the curse, which I suspect is why he was fine letting Jules live). But my heart needed confirmation.
YESS! I was so scared that MT wouldn't be back but I knew he had to come back. There are so many things left unsaid about werewolves and such...and, um, TC. Duh. I was completely torn in this episode for Caroline and Tyler. I think once Caroline finds out that Tyler left town and I do think that Elena might tell Caroline about Tyler being afraid and lost and such...I think, I'm hoping Caroline will go looking for him. I'd like to see her look for him and be the one to bring him back then him coming back by himself or for some other reason. There is a lot that needs to be said between TC. An emotional confrontation would be lovely and then followed up by a kiss Wouldn't that be great?
Old 02-11-2011, 06:50 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by xforblueskies (View Post)
YESS! I was so scared that MT wouldn't be back but I knew he had to come back. There are so many things left unsaid about werewolves and such...and, um, TC. Duh. I was completely torn in this episode for Caroline and Tyler. I think once Caroline finds out that Tyler left town and I do think that Elena might tell Caroline about Tyler being afraid and lost and such...I think, I'm hoping Caroline will go looking for him. I'd like to see her look for him and be the one to bring him back then him coming back by himself or for some other reason. There is a lot that needs to be said between TC. An emotional confrontation would be lovely and then followed up by a kiss Wouldn't that be great?
i would be so on board for this to happen
Old 02-11-2011, 06:52 AM
Elite Fan

hey you guys, new thread plus title is awesome. I'm still waiting for the episode to download but I'm uber excited to see it.

How are we all

Quote:
I can't tell if he actually broke into her house to watch her
I loved your post but this had me - it sounds so so wrong if he did do that.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 02-11-2011, 06:56 AM
Ultimate Fan

Hey Chas

I´m doing fine, just had a lunch meeting earlier today which was so boring that i spent most of it thinking about how tyler is gonna come back and how epic their make-out scene could be*

*i´ve got a problem