Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-11-2011, 06:57 AM
Elite Fan

I think Caroline will start missing him. I really hope she does.

Quote:
yeah the DE/TC parallels are there
I'm not a DE fan ( BTW I'm not a SE either ) but I have seen the similarities many many times. Both male character made an incredible selfless act this season and let the women they love be with the person they chose.
Old 02-11-2011, 07:03 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterflygirl (View Post)
I think Caroline will start missing him. I really hope she does.
i hope so too, she can be herself when she is around Tyler he knows who she is now and there are no more lies it is all out in the open.

I always think of MC as the past like Matt loves the person Caroline was and Tyler loves the person Caroline is now, so now we just have to wait for Caroline to realize this and i´m very hopeful that she will do that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterflygirl (View Post)
I'm not a DE fan ( BTW I'm not a SE either ) but I have seen the similarities many many times. Both male character made an incredible selfless act this season and let the women they love be with the person they chose.
Yeah i´m neither DE/SE but it is nice to see the similarities between DE and now TC cause i think that means we´ll get some good scenes between TC so fingers crossed.
Old 02-11-2011, 07:08 AM
Elite Fan

After the last episode and all the angst TC is far from over. But like the DE fans we are going to have to be patient
Old 02-11-2011, 07:09 AM
Loyal Fan

I agree with all of the above I think Caroline will be conflicted at first but I think she can really be the only one that can talk to Tyler and make him come back. I'm hoping Caroline is all like vulnerable and she's looking at Tyler with these sad eyes and she goes "Please come home, Tyler. Come back home. Come back with me. We miss you. I miss you." And then Tyler runs to her and they clutch each other and then hopefully a kiss?
Old 02-11-2011, 07:16 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by xforblueskies (View Post)
I agree with all of the above I think Caroline will be conflicted at first but I think she can really be the only one that can talk to Tyler and make him come back. I'm hoping Caroline is all like vulnerable and she's looking at Tyler with these sad eyes and she goes "Please come home, Tyler. Come back home. Come back with me. We miss you. I miss you." And then Tyler runs to her and they clutch each other and then hopefully a kiss?
i´d pay money to see a scene like that

yeah i think our angsty days are just starting and they say patient is a virtue so i´m hanging in there
Old 02-11-2011, 07:24 AM
Elite Fan

This broke my heart:

Old 02-11-2011, 07:31 AM
Loyal Fan

That scene broke my heart too!

And yes, I'm hanging in there so bad too! I hope we get to see MT back soon!
Old 02-11-2011, 07:32 AM
Ultimate Fan

IKR poor Tyler, but i think this break will do them the world of good and Tyler really needs to clear his head and figure out how to live with his curse.
Old 02-11-2011, 08:17 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Emma Watson
Nancy Drew

I just rewatched the ending twice and started to cry! I didn't even really cry last night...but I did now!

Morning everyone!
Old 02-11-2011, 08:29 AM
Ultimate Fan

Hey and Bye Susan

I can´t wait to see that scene on my big tv tonight i´ve only seen on my computer screen so looking forwood to that

Welp TGIF and this working day is over so like my good friend Naomi Clark would say "Namaste Bitches"
Old 02-11-2011, 08:37 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Emma Watson
Nancy Drew

Awww you're leaving! Okay! Bye!
Old 02-11-2011, 08:58 AM
Loyal Fan

love your avatar, susan!

I wonder what Jules and Tyler will be doing. I guess she'll be training Tyler on more werewolf stuff. And I just had the though that Tyler could meet a werewolf girl. Weregirl. D:
That cannot happen. </3
Old 02-11-2011, 09:01 AM
Elite Fan

I don't want Tyler/Jules to happen. Please no.
Old 02-11-2011, 09:10 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Emma Watson
Nancy Drew

I doubt they'll happen. She's so much older than him (she called him "the boy" LOL) and Tyler's just not like that anymore. He loves Caroline. I think he'll be focusing more on his werewolf stuff. He needs to embrace it and learn all about it, instead of avoiding who is now. I think once he's comfortable with that, he won't need/want the curse to be broken because being a werewolf will be as much of a part of him as other things are.

I would loooove for Tyler and his werewolf pack to have some heroic entrance by saving everyone from Klaus and his cronies or maybe he comes back with information or something. Clearly they could do anything.

I see the parallel between T and C about trying to stay who you were versus dealing with who you are now. Caroline's doing a little bit better job because she has a support system of other vampires, so the Matt thing will be the true test there. Tyler, on the other hand, is trying to find a way out of being a werewolf and not really accepting who he is now either. So it'll be interesting to see how they both can come around and balance it all out in the end. They've both been through too much individually and together, that they're not the same people anymore...so now they have to figure out exactly who they are again.

They weren't kidding when they said it would be a "long road", but I have...hope (there I said it) that we will see TC together one day.

Last edited by broken crown; 02-11-2011 at 09:26 AM
Old 02-11-2011, 09:37 AM
Master Fan

How perfect was the final song? It describes Tyler so well.