Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-11-2011, 09:38 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Emma Watson
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackHalo (View Post)
How perfect was the final song? It describes Tyler so well.
omfg it does! I bought it on Itunes last night and was listening to it on repeat. The lyrics match the actions on screen sooo much!

This part played during the TC stuff at the end I think:

You're my chosen
You are loved
Old 02-11-2011, 09:50 AM
Extreme Fan

I hope the scenes are on YT, I really want to see them again.
Old 02-11-2011, 09:52 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by light me up (View Post)
I doubt they'll happen. She's so much older than him (she called him "the boy" LOL) and Tyler's just not like that anymore. He loves Caroline. I think he'll be focusing more on his werewolf stuff. He needs to embrace it and learn all about it, instead of avoiding who is now. I think once he's comfortable with that, he won't need/want the curse to be broken because being a werewolf will be as much of a part of him as other things are.
I agree. Both have to deal with that before being together.

Caroline needs to realize she's not human anymore and some things of her old life are not going to stay the same. Stefan & Damon learned that the hard way because they have noone to help them.
Caroline has a lot of people helping her but still she needs to accept the fact that now she's a vampire and she's not the same girl from season one.

I understand why Tyler doesn't want the curse. Vampires have it easy. The transformation is a horrible process and I don't know how many transformations he has to go through before the pain it's not that bad.
But at least he will not go to the extent of killing someone to have the curse lifted.
He just needs to learn how to control it and how things can get easier. I hope Jules helps him with that.
Old 02-11-2011, 09:53 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Emma Watson
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Caroline has a lot of people helping her but still she needs to accept the fact that now she's a vampire and she's not the same girl from season one.
WORD

Quote:
I hope the scenes are on YT, I really want to see them again.
I haven't yet, but I will. I kept the episode on my DVR. God such a great ep.
Old 02-11-2011, 10:03 AM
Ultimate Fan

Just watched the ep. AMAZING. Almost shed a tear at the end, it was so moving .

Tyler's speech to Matt was exactly as I'd hoped, 'twas perfect. As for the 'I need one last look at Caro' scene before he left town... GAH! It's all so sad and.. dare I say it... Tragic

Off to stay in my bf's internetless flat now so no reading reviews or anything until he gets it installed on Monday, prfft!
Old 02-11-2011, 10:04 AM
Passionate Fan

I really want to know what was going on through Tyler's head when he was standing outside her house! Maybe someone should ask MT what he thinks about that...
Join Michael Trevino
Old 02-11-2011, 10:04 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Emma Watson
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Tyler's speech to Matt was exactly as I'd hoped, 'twas perfect. As for the 'I need one last look at Caro' bit before he left... GAH!

Quote:
It's all so sad and.. dare I say it... Tragic
Yeah it is. The angst is extremely powerful.

ETA:

Quote:
I really want to know what was going on through Tyler's head when he was standing outside her house! Maybe someone should ask MT what he thinks about that...
he was probably thinking about how much he loves her and how hard it is to leave, but he has to for the good of everyone.
Old 02-11-2011, 10:09 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
he was probably thinking about how much he loves her and how hard it is to leave, but he has to for the good of everyone.
Old 02-11-2011, 10:11 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Emma Watson
Nancy Drew

Man I need fic and videos and gah...I need it all! EPIC EPIC EPIC
Old 02-11-2011, 10:19 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
I doubt they'll happen. She's so much older than him (she called him "the boy" LOL) and Tyler's just not like that anymore. He loves Caroline. I think he'll be focusing more on his werewolf stuff. He needs to embrace it and learn all about it, instead of avoiding who is now. I think once he's comfortable with that, he won't need/want the curse to be broken because being a werewolf will be as much of a part of him as other things are.

I would loooove for Tyler and his werewolf pack to have some heroic entrance by saving everyone from Klaus and his cronies or maybe he comes back with information or something. Clearly they could do anything.

I see the parallel between T and C about trying to stay who you were versus dealing with who you are now. Caroline's doing a little bit better job because she has a support system of other vampires, so the Matt thing will be the true test there. Tyler, on the other hand, is trying to find a way out of being a werewolf and not really accepting who he is now either. So it'll be interesting to see how they both can come around and balance it all out in the end. They've both been through too much individually and together, that they're not the same people anymore...so now they have to figure out exactly who they are again.

They weren't kidding when they said it would be a "long road", but I have...hope (there I said it) that we will see TC together one day.
Great post!
I didn't mean Jules/Tyler if that's what you were referring to. I meant another girl but a werewolf along their journey.

And the song is perfect! Beautiful!

ETA:
I wonder if he left Car a letter...
Old 02-11-2011, 10:20 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Emma Watson
Nancy Drew

Well I wouldn't be surprised about that, but IDK. I don't think he's in the right mindset for that at the moment. Caroline being a little jealous would be cute though!
Old 02-11-2011, 10:21 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I haven't yet, but I will.
No worries.
Old 02-11-2011, 10:27 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Emma Watson
Nancy Drew

I'm sure they're up there already though somewhere.
Old 02-11-2011, 10:29 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Well I wouldn't be surprised about that, but IDK. I don't think he's in the right mindset for that at the moment. Caroline being a little jealous would be cute though!
Wouldn't it? It'd be nice to see Caroline's feelings towards Tyler more now that we know more on how Tyler feels for Caroline. I can totally imagine her huffing and puffing and all jealous in the Caroline adorable way. Candice is seriously an incredible actress. She portrays Caroline perfectly, as ofc Michael too. These two blow me away every time!
Old 02-11-2011, 10:39 AM
Elite Fan

I watched the episode, it was heartbreaking. Aw man, his hearts on his sleeve when it comes to Caroline now. His speech to Matt.... wow, well let's just say I know who the better man is after that. Amazing.

I hope that when he comes back his heads clear and he's badass. I do get why he left though.

My Tumblr
My Twitter