Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-27-2011, 01:35 PM
Passionate Fan

I love Elijah glad they brought him back.(:
Old 04-27-2011, 03:41 PM
Master Fan

Hey!

From the last page, I agree, it would be so amazing if he was made a regular! I think they could expand so much with Elijah. His knowledge and experience trumps everyone else. He would be the perfect go to guy when there is a crisis....and you know there will be, there always is...so he is the perfect one to help!

darylbeth
Old 04-27-2011, 05:26 PM
Elite Fan

Source

Old 04-27-2011, 05:38 PM
Elite Fan

Love that Gilles is an adjective now
Old 04-27-2011, 05:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonlightstar (View Post)
exactly ,they killed him twice ,he is very aware of that he knows that their word doesn`t mean anything like it mean to him,so don`t mess with the original if you don`t know how to play !
I agree, I'm not even sure how Elijah thinks about them right now. I don't think their word means a thing to them although I do think he was surprise to see Elena return! So I don't really know....

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel_wings05 (View Post)
If Daniel was made a regular..I think I'd have to bow down and kiss Kevin/Julie's feet..Cause seriously...That'd be AWESOME!!!
Wouldn't do all of that. but yeah It'll be the best Season 3 news ever! if he became an original...I just don't see if they will do that since they barely pay much attention to the seasons regular characters they have now.
Old 04-27-2011, 07:43 PM
Master Fan

TFTNT! This title is made of win
Old 04-27-2011, 07:54 PM
Master Fan

Elijah trusts Elena, he needs her, I see him keeping his word to her.....but not the others. Everyone has their own agenda, of course. Hopefully he will be a prompt figure this week, as he was last week. It was wonderful seeing him explaining the history, and why......things all fall in to place. He's such a good storyteller.

True about not paying attention to the season regulars we have now......but we can only hope thats for sure!

darylbeth
Old 04-27-2011, 08:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamywriter19 (View Post)
TFTNT! This title is made of win
No Problemo, it most definitely is.

I really think Elijah is keeping his word but I'm not sure...especially since at the end of the day Klaus is his brother....I need to see Present day Klaus/Elijah interact. If they have the same relationship as Stefan/Damon then I'll be a bit worried about if Elijah can go through with killing Klaus. I believe he's a man of his word but I just don't know....at the end of the day he got betrayed twice and Klaus is his brother....
Old 04-27-2011, 08:03 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrathanSupporter (View Post)
I agree, I'm not even sure how Elijah thinks about them right now. I don't think their word means a thing to them although I do think he was surprise to see Elena return! So I don't really know....
Well he just came back from dead finding out that Klaus is already here,Martins are dead and there is a witch who already can channel that much energy so if he want to continue with his plan killing Klaus he has to work with them.Does he was 100% honest with Elena when they made a deal ?i don`t know and i wouldn`t blame him if he wasn`t,the gang actually wasn`t honest with him either and did killed him twice their word doesn`t mean anything to him anymore but i do think that he is aware of the fact that Elena is honest now and she is ready to go with everything because she want`s to protect people that she loves.
So, he has his own plan from the start and he can`t let go because he doesn`t have that much a choice either ,especially because Klaus is ready also there is a reason why Klaus wanted for Elijah to stay dead.

One more thing that i noticed with Elijah is his way of respect when it comes to witches.The Martin`s where more like his partners in work then just servents like other witches are with vampires,when he was talking about Bonnie he said ``i notice that you have a friend with gift for magic,`` something like that and talking with Elena about them as a servents of nature .He sees them as a people with gifts and he treats them that way.
This really say more about his character ,also the scene when he placed a $100 bill because he took coins from the musician, not to mention that he is a man of his word. He respect others but he wants respect in return remember the scene with him and Damon when he called him arrogant.

you know to be honest i rather have Elijah as a regular then Alaric nothing against i just love Elijah more, his character has so much potential
Old 04-27-2011, 08:16 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrathanSupporter (View Post)
I really think Elijah is keeping his word but I'm not sure...especially since at the end of the day Klaus is his brother....I need to see Present day Klaus/Elijah interact. If they have the same relationship as Stefan/Damon then I'll be a bit worried about if Elijah can go through with killing Klaus. I believe he's a man of his word but I just don't know....at the end of the day he got betrayed twice and Klaus is his brother....
That is true. Valid points....now you have the wheels a turning. He seems pretty dead set on wanting Klaus out of the picture. Maybe....oh maybe...saving Elena and killing his brother, is his way of paying back to Kat for not being able to save her from Klaus' plan, which forced her choice of becoming a vampire, and leading up to Damon and Stefan's change.

Quote:
Well he just came back from dead finding out that Klaus is already here,Martins are dead and there is a witch who already can channel that much energy so if he want to continue with his plan killing Klaus he has to work with them. Does he was 100% honest with Elena when they made a deal ?i don`t know and i wouldn`t blame him if he wasn`t,the gang actually wasn`t honest with him either and did killed him twice their word doesn`t mean anything to him anymore but i do think that he is aware of the fact that Elena is honest now and she is ready to go with everything because she want`s to protect people that she loves.
Agreed. He also knows she has no other options left for her, which is prolly why he choose to actually strike a 'deal' with her again, knowing he can get what he wants, and in return give her what she wants for graditude.

Quote:
So, he has his own plan from the start and he can`t let go because he doesn`t have that much a choice either ,especially because Klaus is ready also there is a reason why Klaus wanted for Elijah to stay dead.
Did Klaus know Elijah was dead? I don't recall that being mentioned....need to rewatch.

Quote:
One more thing that i noticed with Elijah is his way of respect when it comes to witches.The Martin`s where more like his partners in work then just servents like other witches are with vampires,when he was talking about Bonnie he said ``i notice that you have a friend with gift for magic,`` something like that and talking with Elena about them as a servents of nature .He sees them as a people with gifts and he treats them that way.
This really say more about his character ,also the scene when he placed a $100 bill because he took coins from the musician, not to mention that he is a man of his word. He respect others but he wants respect in return remember the scene with him and Damon when he called him arrogant.
Yes, I've noticed that too. He understands that there are all types of 'supernatural', and that he is not superior to them, but looking upon them as equals.....well unless its fellow vampires, then he is their superior.

Quote:
you know to be honest i rather have Elijah as a regular then Alaric nothing against i just love Elijah more, his character has so much potential
Oh yes! I like Alaric to a point, just I don't know.....Elijah is just more for me. I could totally dig him and Aunt Jenna.....

If they choose to keep Katherine around, then I would like to see some interaction with her and Elijah. After last week with the flash backs, it would be interesting to see what comes out of that, since it's really Klaus she is terrified of.

darylbeth
Old 04-27-2011, 08:23 PM
Dedicated Fan

Here's my new video this week <3

Enjoy!!!

[RIGHT]FF + YT
Old 04-27-2011, 08:27 PM
Master Fan

Video is beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

darylbeth
Old 04-27-2011, 08:31 PM
Dedicated Fan

Just random things I've been thinking about....
1. HILARIOUS that TVD kept us in the dark for so long about Elijah & Klaus being brothers. They really took forever to tell us. Like Katherine never thought it would be important to mention?
2. Klaus calling Elijah a "buzz-kill" makes me laugh.
3. Elijah is the older brother? Is that right?
4. As for which brother is like Stefan and which brother is like Damon, I don't think it really works like that. I've heard different theories on LiveJournal, but the parallels aren't THAT clean cut and I'm happy about it... because then the show would be boring.
5. Are we to assume that Rose & Trevor were just vampire friends/groupies of Klaus & Elijah? Or does anyone want to remind me what the actual relationship is?
6. If it's Orignals, plural, then are the others besides Klaus & Elijah? The brothers share the "oldest in the world" title. It seems like we've given indication that there's others out there. I wonder if the show is going to bring more in this season. I think it would be badass to meet a female original.
7. So I guess Klaus installed the idea that vampires shouldn't love. Does that mean he's never been in love? Pretty crazy when you've been around for centuries and centuries.

[RIGHT]FF + YT
Old 04-27-2011, 08:36 PM
Master Fan

for either ship you go with

darylbeth
Old 04-27-2011, 08:44 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboysarebest (View Post)
Just random things I've been thinking about....
1. HILARIOUS that TVD kept us in the dark for so long about Elijah & Klaus being brothers. They really took forever to tell us. Like Katherine never thought it would be important to mention?
I know! What was the big deal of them being brothers? Other than shock value for us, and Elena of course....but why hide it? Eh, good ol' Katherine hadn't felt the need to share such facts, it didn't fall within her game.

Quote:
2. Klaus calling Elijah a "buzz-kill" makes me laugh.
Yes that was a good laugh, because we know the truth!

Quote:
3. Elijah is the older brother? Is that right?
No, I don't believe so. But I'll check on that. I could have sworn that he was the younger one.

Quote:
4. As for which brother is like Stefan and which brother is like Damon, I don't think it really works like that. I've heard different theories on LiveJournal, but the parallels aren't THAT clean cut and I'm happy about it... because then the show would be boring.
Eh, I don't like comparing them. It's just not right. I'm flip-flopped in which brothers I like to which I would say compares to the other.

Although I would say Elijah is similar to Stefan, and Klaus would be more of a Damon. In my opinion atleast.

Quote:
5. Are we to assume that Rose & Trevor were just vampire friends/groupies of Klaus & Elijah? Or does anyone want to remind me what the actual relationship is?
I don't think their relationship was ever really defined. I would assume, one could not be friends with Klaus and Elijah, because of their status, you just mainly worshiped them. So I supposed I would say groupies/followers.

Quote:
6. If it's Orignals, plural, then are the others besides Klaus & Elijah? The brothers share the "oldest in the world" title. It seems like we've given indication that there's others out there. I wonder if the show is going to bring more in this season. I think it would be badass to meet a female original.
I was under the impression of Elijah's story to Elena, that his family was all "Originals"....so there would be more. He made a comment of his father helping burn down the white ash oak tree to prevent anyone from being able to kill them.

Quote:
7. So I guess Klaus installed the idea that vampires shouldn't love. Does that mean he's never been in love? Pretty crazy when you've been around for centuries and centuries.
For one not to believe in love, simply has either never loved, or have already loved and failed. Maybe in Klaus' mind its easier to think, why love when you can enjoy the power.

darylbeth