Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-27-2011, 09:12 PM
Dedicated Fan

The reason why I don't like comparing Klaus to Damon is Damon IS ruled by love. I'm totally with Elena on this one: "You know, I really think that Damon believes that everything he's done, every move that he's made, he's done for love. It's twisted, but...kind of sad. ..."

But yeah Stefan/Damon vs Elijah/Klaus = I don't see much of a comparison other than they are brothers that fight a lot!

[RIGHT]FF + YT
Old 04-27-2011, 09:17 PM
Master Fan

Yea, I agree there. Damon is fueled by love, first with Katherine now with Elena....Klaus is fueled by power.

Brothers will be brothers...always fighting over something.

darylbeth
Old 04-27-2011, 09:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Queen follower (View Post)
That is true. Valid points....now you have the wheels a turning. He seems pretty dead set on wanting Klaus out of the picture. Maybe....oh maybe...saving Elena and killing his brother, is his way of paying back to Kat for not being able to save her from Klaus' plan, which forced her choice of becoming a vampire, and leading up to Damon and Stefan's change.
That sounds pretty valid, but I really don't know with this show. they can just do something surprising or stupid for shock value but yeah it will make sense. I really have to see they kind of relationship Klaus and Elijah has in the future though because saying and doing are two different things.

Quote:
Yes, I've noticed that too. He understands that there are all types of 'supernatural', and that he is not superior to them, but looking upon them as equals.....well unless its fellow vampires, then he is their superior.

Oh yes! I like Alaric to a point, just I don't know.....Elijah is just more for me. I could totally dig him and Aunt Jenna.....
I agree with that, he sure is superior compared to his fellow vampires.

Surprisingly I can either. Elijah is totally more for me. I actually liked Aunt Jenna and Elijah scenes! I like when Elijah told Alaric "You don't have to be jealous. I don't raeally pursue younger women, lt's a joke Rick lighten up"

Quote:
If they choose to keep Katherine around, then I would like to see some interaction with her and Elijah. After last week with the flash backs, it would be interesting to see what comes out of that, since it's really Klaus she is terrified of.
The thing is I'm a fan [don't ship] a fan of Katerina/Elijah but I'm not sure about Katherine/Elijah...I know it probably sounds strange but...yeah.
Old 04-27-2011, 09:46 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrathanSupporter (View Post)
That sounds pretty valid, but I really don't know with this show. they can just do something surprising or stupid for shock value but yeah it will make sense. I really have to see they kind of relationship Klaus and Elijah has in the future though because saying and doing are two different things.
I know...anything for shock value of course! Although Elijah said 'there was a time i would have done anything for Klaus' so that means something happened between the brothers to completely tear them apart. We have some hope.

Quote:
I agree with that, he sure is superior compared to his fellow vampires.

Surprisingly I can either. Elijah is totally more for me. I actually liked Aunt Jenna and Elijah scenes! I like when Elijah told Alaric "You don't have to be jealous. I don't raeally pursue younger women, lt's a joke Rick lighten up"
I know I loved that scene!

darylbeth
Old 04-27-2011, 09:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I know...anything for shock value of course! Although Elijah said 'there was a time i would have done anything for Klaus' so that means something happened between the brothers to completely tear them apart. We have some hope.

I know I loved that scene!
Hopefully more flashbacks! since so far Elijah flashbacks has been the best on this show. The flashbacks usually bore me.

Oh you remember it? I love seeing Elijah being fun sometimes.
Old 04-27-2011, 10:10 PM
Dedicated Fan

The flashbacks were much better last season.

I really expected the dark!Stefan flashback episode to "bring it", but it was just incredibly lame, imo.

[RIGHT]FF + YT
Old 04-27-2011, 10:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Just judging on the Elijah flashbacks. it's the only flashbacks I really enjoyed so far.
Haven't really been a fan for any flashbacks episode as a whole though.
Old 04-28-2011, 06:49 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:

Did Klaus know Elijah was dead? I don't recall that being mentioned....need to rewatch.

Yes, I've noticed that too. He understands that there are all types of 'supernatural', and that he is not superior to them, but looking upon them as equals.....well unless its fellow vampires, then he is their superior.

Oh yes! I like Alaric to a point, just I don't know.....Elijah is just more for me. I could totally dig him and Aunt Jenna.....

If they choose to keep Katherine around, then I would like to see some interaction with her and Elijah. After last week with the flash backs, it would be interesting to see what comes out of that, since it's really Klaus she is terrified of.
Katherine told Klaus that Elijah is dead at the beginning of 2x18,and he said that dagger has to stay exactly where it is.

I really like that he respect them.I would love for some Bonnie/Elijah scenes, if someone can teach her more about the witches it`s him.
Even if he is superior for younger vampires he still respect them. He was ok with Damon even after he killed him in 2x08 ,he made a deal with Elena until the point he came challenging him in sarcastic way that his words are not good enough and that he can`t kill him because it`s not part of the deal.So i`m glad that he demanded respect from him telling that even if he is a man of his word he is not going to let some baby vampire plays with him, because lets face it Damon is a baby vampire for Elijah.

EliJah can be great as a regular especially because he is original i mean like i said i have nothing against Alaric but he kind of entered really fast with all bromance with Damon,he was a vampire slayer now i just don`t see some real purpose of his character.We need someone stronger who is not ok with everything that Damon wants.Someone said that Elijah should be a mayor i would love that

The only thing i didn`t like with flashbacks is that Elijah cared for Katherine i don`t like that every man falls for Katherine or Elena.Only if the original Petrova had to do something with him and that he was just affected how similar Katherine was with the original,and that he wanted to spare her life.
Old 04-28-2011, 07:34 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Plec mentions that Season 3 will be "The Year of the Originals," but she does not know yet - or is at least not saying - if Klaus or Elijah will be on for a full time basis next year. "That is a decision that gets made when we actually break story for Season Three," she says.
Source: The Vampire Diaries: Julie Plec Talks About Fan Favorite Elijah | KSiteTV
Old 04-28-2011, 08:34 AM
Elite Fan

AWWW I love that article! I'm sure there are some good quotes we can use in there for titles
It'll be by your side
Old 04-28-2011, 08:36 AM
Absolute Fan

yeah love the article Elijah is the boss

Last edited by moonlightstar; 04-28-2011 at 09:12 AM
Old 04-28-2011, 09:05 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel_wings05 (View Post)
AWWW I love that article! I'm sure there are some good quotes we can use in there for titles
I love that article too.

And here's the article that article was taken from (I think):
'The Vampire Diaries': Joseph Morgan, Daniel Gillies and executive producer Julie Plec talk Originals | Show Tracker | Los Angeles Times
Old 04-28-2011, 09:25 AM
Elite Fan

hahaha LOVE that!!! SO ture!

Ooo thanks for that! Yeah the fact that the writers seem to love him so much gives me lots of hope that we'll be seeing TONS more Elijah!
It'll be by your side
Old 04-28-2011, 09:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I love Elijah, it was confirmed in last week's episode. I don't know if it's just the intention or if it's sincere, but I actually do trust him. Hopefully it doesn't end up biting me in the ass. (No pun intended!)
ღღღ
Old 04-28-2011, 10:02 AM
Elite Fan

haha I know right?! I've loved the man from the start for the most part so I can't help but believe everything he says..but thats prob cause I'm like totally in love with the man LOL!
It'll be by your side