View Single Post
Old 04-27-2011, 08:03 PM
moonlightstar
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrathanSupporter (View Post)
I agree, I'm not even sure how Elijah thinks about them right now. I don't think their word means a thing to them although I do think he was surprise to see Elena return! So I don't really know....
Well he just came back from dead finding out that Klaus is already here,Martins are dead and there is a witch who already can channel that much energy so if he want to continue with his plan killing Klaus he has to work with them.Does he was 100% honest with Elena when they made a deal ?i don`t know and i wouldn`t blame him if he wasn`t,the gang actually wasn`t honest with him either and did killed him twice their word doesn`t mean anything to him anymore but i do think that he is aware of the fact that Elena is honest now and she is ready to go with everything because she want`s to protect people that she loves.
So, he has his own plan from the start and he can`t let go because he doesn`t have that much a choice either ,especially because Klaus is ready also there is a reason why Klaus wanted for Elijah to stay dead.

One more thing that i noticed with Elijah is his way of respect when it comes to witches.The Martin`s where more like his partners in work then just servents like other witches are with vampires,when he was talking about Bonnie he said ``i notice that you have a friend with gift for magic,`` something like that and talking with Elena about them as a servents of nature .He sees them as a people with gifts and he treats them that way.
This really say more about his character ,also the scene when he placed a $100 bill because he took coins from the musician, not to mention that he is a man of his word. He respect others but he wants respect in return remember the scene with him and Damon when he called him arrogant.

you know to be honest i rather have Elijah as a regular then Alaric nothing against i just love Elijah more, his character has so much potential