Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-28-2011, 10:16 AM
Elite Fan

I trust him too - I think the flashbacks just made everything seem really real
Old 04-28-2011, 10:54 AM
Elite Fan

Definitely did. I loooved the flashbacks! there better be tons more next season!
It'll be by your side
Old 04-28-2011, 11:48 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I want to see more of Elijah's siblings - and parents. There needs to be female originals, also.

Quote:
The only thing i didn`t like with flashbacks is that Elijah cared for Katherine i don`t like that every man falls for Katherine or Elena.Only if the original Petrova had to do something with him and that he was just affected how similar Katherine was with the original,and that he wanted to spare her life.
I would like it if Charlotte/Elijah were friends and then she was used in the sacrifice/taken away from him.
Old 04-28-2011, 12:34 PM
Elite Fan

I want to see them too. I wanna know everything there is to know about the originals, especially Elijah

Ooo that'd be awesome Victoria. I could def be down for something like that

This is an interesting AU vid...But really well done! In it Jenna is the doppleganger

It'll be by your side
Old 04-28-2011, 12:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I can see an original female HBIC and Katherine HBIC becoming really good friends.

The original sacrifice is too interesting to not show us. I want to know if Elijah was present.
Old 04-28-2011, 01:12 PM
Loyal Fan

^Nice vid!
Old 04-28-2011, 01:20 PM
Elite Fan

Ooo I could see that. Definitely

Seriously!!! Theres so much history with originals and the original sacrifice, I NEED TO SEE IT ALL LOL! I want to know if Elijah was there too

haha Oh-Ian I thought it was interesting.

It'll be by your side
Old 04-28-2011, 01:23 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonlightstar (View Post)

The only thing i didn`t like with flashbacks is that Elijah cared for Katherine i don`t like that every man falls for Katherine or Elena.Only if the original Petrova had to do something with him and that he was just affected how similar Katherine was with the original,and that he wanted to spare her life.
When everyone was saying that I agreed but as I think about it I have to absolutely 100% disagree. Only because with Elijah it's different, he did not fall for Katherine, he fell for Katerina the human and seeing as how Katerina was back in the day...why wouldn't some people fall for her? or why wouldn't people fall for Elijah? same with other people. Katerina had[still having] a long life, we don't know if every single man in the planet of the earth fell for her but it's realistic that some people fell for her. she seemed nice enough...

I just think even in the real world a certain person will get fell in love with, it's just the way it works. So far it doesn't seem like Klaus fell for her at all...so I don't really see the problem in it anymore. Stefan fell for Katherine because he saw her as an Angel something Katherine was pretending to be cause she knew he couldn't accept her dark side. Explains perfectly why Stefan fell for Elena, he fell in love with exactly he thought Katherine was back in the day.

So yeah I'm just saying I can't really get upset about it anymore...because Katerina/Katherine had a long life so she probably have a lot of men we don't know about. but also as I said before I love that Elijah fell for Katerina. we don't even know yet if he will fall in love with Elena, he might just only care for her and nothing more.

I understand the complaints but I now understand it I guess.....well with Katherine I understand it.
Old 04-28-2011, 01:27 PM
Loyal Fan

^Cool vid!
Old 04-28-2011, 01:33 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrathanSupporter (View Post)
When everyone was saying that I agreed but as I think about it I have to absolutely 100% disagree. Only because with Elijah it's different, he did not fall for Katherine, he fell for Katerina the human and seeing as how Katerina was back in the day...why wouldn't some people fall for her? or why wouldn't people fall for Elijah? same with other people. Katerina had[still having] a long life, we don't know if every single man in the planet of the earth fell for her but it's realistic that some people fell for her. she seemed nice enough...

I just think even in the real world a certain person will get fell in love with, it's just the way it works. So far it doesn't seem like Klaus fell for her at all...so I don't really see the problem in it anymore. Stefan fell for Katherine because he saw her as an Angel something Katherine was pretending to be cause she knew he couldn't accept her dark side. Explains perfectly why Stefan fell for Elena, he fell in love with exactly he thought Katherine was back in the day.

So yeah I'm just saying I can't really get upset about it anymore...because Katerina/Katherine had a long life so she probably have a lot of men we don't know about. but also as I said before I love that Elijah fell for Katerina. we don't even know yet if he will fall in love with Elena, he might just only care for her and nothing more.

I understand the complaints but I now understand it I guess.....well with Katherine I understand it.
SO MUCH WORD to this! Seriously you've summed up my feelings on the subject perfectly. I've seen lots of complaints about how everyone falls for Katherine but this was HUMAN Katerina which makes it different IMO..and if you think about it Elijah would have fell for her first. (Well technically Trevor) But I mean before Damon/Stefan/Mason..And I dont know if you can really say he feel for her cause we havent seen everything. I think we can say he felt something for her and genuinely liked her. But yes totally agree with your post and I also dont think its hard to believe nor do I find it annoying that Elijah might have had feelings for her too.

And you're right, we can't say everyone has fallen for her cause clearly Klaus was only using her and more than likely really didnt feel anything for her.

What a BAMF! I'll love him forever!
It'll be by your side
Old 04-28-2011, 01:34 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Love the article! really want Elijah to be in main cast status next season.
Old 04-28-2011, 01:35 PM
Elite Fan

haha isn't it awesome that the writers seem to love him so much and the reason originals are immortal is basically because they loved Daniel/Elijah so much. Gives me LOTS of hope for his character!!!
It'll be by your side
Old 04-28-2011, 01:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel_wings05 (View Post)
SO MUCH WORD to this! Seriously you've summed up my feelings on the subject perfectly. I've seen lots of complaints about how everyone falls for Katherine but this was HUMAN Katerina which makes it different IMO..and if you think about it Elijah would have fell for her first. (Well technically Trevor) But I mean before Damon/Stefan/Mason..And I dont know if you can really say he feel for her cause we havent seen everything. I think we can say he felt something for her and genuinely liked her. But yes totally agree with your post and I also dont think its hard to believe nor do I find it annoying that Elijah might have had feelings for her too.

And you're right, we can't say everyone has fallen for her cause clearly Klaus was only using her and more than likely really didnt feel anything for her.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lk...vdq3o1_500.gif

What a BAMF! I'll love him forever!
I'm glad you agree with me and I agree with your post as well. I think everyone is forgetting that Elijah was waayyyyyyyyy before Stefan/Damon/Mason...or anybody else. He fell for the real Katerina, not someone she was pretending to be so he had every reason for falling for her...especially see how Katerina was, she wasn't manipulative or mean or a bad person....well I think she wasn't. She just seemed like a nice person who don't like to be bored. for now we know Elijah cared about Katerina very much. We think it was love but I'm not entirely sure, he probably really did just only care for Katerina very much.

With Stefan, why wouldn't he fall for her? she basically everything a man wanted in a woman back in the day...he didn't even know she was a vampire. Damon...actually I don't understand that one BUT Katherine has a way of knowing her men. she knew what Damon would like in her and that's how he fell heels in love with her. Mason, don't know much about their relationship so I can't say...

Katerina's been in the world for what, 400+ years? I mean isn't it obvious she probably was in relationships. and that was was in love. it's not like all of her relationships are happening back to back. Also we don't know if all of these men was a "love at first sight love" it could have been in time you talk with someone and you bond a connection. so I don't really see what's unbelievable about that.

Also as I said before we don't know if Elijah will fall for Elena in that way yet but if it happened like two years from now and Elijah/Elena have the same relationship as they have now with Elena keeping her word then it wouldn't be unbelievable but for now he might be one not to have fell for them both...although it'll always be different cause he didn't fall in love with Katherine.

Woah that animation. wouldn't want to get on Elijah's bad side.
Old 04-28-2011, 01:57 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrathanSupporter (View Post)
I'm glad you agree with me and I agree with your post as well. I think everyone is forgetting that Elijah was waayyyyyyyyy before Stefan/Damon/Mason...or anybody else. He fell for the real Katerina, not someone she was pretending to be so he had every reason for falling for her...especially see how Katerina was, she wasn't manipulative or mean or a bad person....well I think she wasn't. She just seemed like a nice person who don't like to be bored. for now we know Elijah cared about Katerina very much. We think it was love but I'm not entirely sure, he probably really did just only care for Katerina very much.

With Stefan, why wouldn't he fall for her? she basically everything a man wanted in a woman back in the day...he didn't even know she was a vampire. Damon...actually I don't understand that one BUT Katherine has a way of knowing her men. she knew what Damon would like in her and that's how he fell heels in love with her. Mason, don't know much about their relationship so I can't say...

Katerina's been in the world for what, 400+ years? I mean isn't it obvious she probably was in relationships. and that was was in love. it's not like all of her relationships are happening back to back. Also we don't know if all of these men was a "love at first sight love" it could have been in time you talk with someone and you bond a connection. so I don't really see what's unbelievable about that.

Also as I said before we don't know if Elijah will fall for Elena in that way yet but if it happened like two years from now and Elijah/Elena have the same relationship as they have now with Elena keeping her word then it wouldn't be unbelievable but for now he might be one not to have fell for them both...although it'll always be different cause he didn't fall in love with Katherine.

Woah that animation. wouldn't want to get on Elijah's bad side.
Yes exactly it was real Katerina with Elijah and what happened between them came way before anything happened between her and the Salvatore brothers. I actually think human Katherine was a softy..A sweetheart, maybe even sweeter than Elena in some ways. She obviously believed in love from what we saw in the flashbacks. And yeah we dont know if he loved her yet, I'm hoping he did (like maybe we'll see more flashbacks or some present day scenes that will give us evidence) but from what we've seen so far I too can only say he cared about her very much. I'm hoping for love though cause I think it'd be an amazing story to tell.

I agree with you on what made Stefan fall for her..For Damon I think, well his entire life he was second best to Stefan, in his fathers eyes and everything. So I think when Katherine came along and he fell in love with this beautiful woman it was like finally, something of his own. Someone who would love him first...Only it turned out to be different since she went after Stefan too and it was him she actually fell for..Which makes it kind of sad and tragic for Damon but I understand why both of them fell for her. And yeah for Mason, we really didnt see enough of that to know..but its obviously VAMP Katherine is very good at manipulating and making men fall for her. Like you've said she's been alive for a LONG time.

I'm sure not all of them was love at first sight..Elijah seemed pretty smitten by her at first sight and I think both Stefan/Damon were both fascinated by her beauty..but I dont think any of them fell for her at first sight, but after spending some time with her/being around her more. I dont find it unbelievable either.

haha yes such a screwey situation with Elena/Elijah/Katherine just as it with the two girls between Damon or Stefan. I do think Elijah will only fall for one of him. Whether we found out he really did fall for Katherine back in the day or if he will fall in love with Elena in the future remains to be seen..but I do think it will only be one of them. I dont think they'd do both..Cause Damon/Stefan have both loved Katherine and Elena. Of course I cant be 100 percent sure but I do really believe it will only be one or the other.

I KNOW right?!?! The man is so badass!

I was just watching these scenes hehe. And I just watched him killing Trevor before!!
It'll be by your side
Old 04-28-2011, 02:51 PM
Loyal Fan