Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-18-2023, 11:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

Nice
atwoodsmariano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2023, 12:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the link.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
BlackWhiteRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2023, 08:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

BONUS CONTENT: Extended Interview from Sabrina and Aunt Zelda Reunion w/Beth Broderick
Here's the link, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4i07Yl2LEQI
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Holland Fan Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2023, 11:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks
Old 05-24-2023, 05:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for that.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 06-22-2023, 11:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

Never knew they made a TV movie that was a prequel for this series but came across it when browsing on Amazon Prime recently and watching it for the first time rn

It’s definitely something

Weird too that Sabrina has a different last name in this

Melissa is good in it though
Old 06-23-2023, 12:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

Have you seen it BlackWhiteRose?
Old 06-23-2023, 08:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by atwoodsmariano (View Post)
Never knew they made a TV movie that was a prequel for this series but came across it when browsing on Amazon Prime recently and watching it for the first time rn

It’s definitely something

Weird too that Sabrina has a different last name in this

Melissa is good in it though
I saw it years ago and yes, that's how the "Sabrina The Teen Age Witch" the t.v. series began with Melissa Joan Hart.
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Old 06-23-2023, 10:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

I thought it was a good intro to the series
Old 08-22-2023, 03:28 PM
Moderator Support Team

My Kind Of Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2023, 08:09 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

That's crazy.

{taek su mi sun}
fall into your smile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2023, 11:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Melissa Watches Her Favorite Sabrina Episode
Here's a link, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xs1riu5E1Ic
Old 10-07-2023, 11:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The 10 Best Performances in 1990s TV Sitcoms
Melissa Joan Hart - Sabrina the Teenage Witch
Melissa Joan Hart got her start on Clarissa Explains It All, but her career-defining performance came when she was cast in the 1996 sitcom, Sabrina the Teenage Witch, alongside Nate Richter, Caroline Rhea, and Beth Broderick. Based on Archie comics, this live adaptation has Hart portraying the titular witch, Sabrina Spellman, as she navigates handling her newfound powers, high school, and keeping her half-witch status a secret from her boyfriend, Harvey Kinkle. From Sabrina’s quirkiness, exuberance, and ability to make comedic light out of every one of her obstacles, Hart carries the show exquisitely for seven seasons.
Here's the link, https://movieweb.com/best-performanc...-teenage-witch
Old 10-08-2023, 02:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the link.
Old 10-20-2023, 08:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

20 Classic Sitcoms Worth Rewatching
Sabrina the Teenage Witch (1996–2003)
Long before Kiernan Shipka portrayed Sabrina Spellman in Netflix’s supernatural teen drama Chilling Adventures of Sabrina, based on the popular Archie comic book series, Melissa Joan Hart played the part in the ABC sitcom Sabrina the Teenage Witch, opposite Caroline Rhea as Aunt Hilda, Beth Broderick as Aunt Zelda, and Nick Bakay as the voice of the snarky black shorthair cat, Salem.

Zelda: What's the matter?

Zelda: What's the matter?

Salem: At least you still have your thumbs... and a door on your bathroom!
Here's the link, https://movieweb.com/classic-sitcoms...996-ndash-2003
Reply   Post New Thread