Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-08-2021, 09:32 PM
Moderator Support Team

why not?
Old 09-11-2021, 04:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackWhiteRose (View Post)
I don`t know if I would want a talking cat.
Salem was protective of Sabrina and honest with her about her feelings for Harvey, Salem didn't want to see Sabrina marry Aaron and make a mistake.
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Holland Fan Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2021, 02:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~Icon by fanforum~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
BlackWhiteRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2021, 09:20 AM
Moderator Support Team

awww yeah I agree Salem
Old 09-13-2021, 12:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I agree with Salem!
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Old 09-13-2021, 02:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

What a wise cat
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~Icon by fanforum~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 09-27-2021, 03:14 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
It's been brought to my attention that 25 years ago today Sept 27, 1996 our show first aired on ABC for 7 seasons. The little engine that could we called it since it was in the shadows of the largely anticipated show #Clueless but it persevered and we got to steal @reddonovan to come over to our fun cast. Tons of talented guest stars, musical acts and magic tv tricks over the years. Full of friendships and crazy memories, it was an incredible ride to be sure! Thanks for the love and support to help us do what we love to do, make people smile!! Happy #SabrinatheTeenageWitch Day! ������check out my stories for a cool secret������

Last edited by My Kind Of Crazy; 09-27-2021 at 03:30 PM
My Kind Of Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2021, 05:32 PM
Moderator Support Team

that’s cool

happy anniversary!
Old 09-28-2021, 02:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

Wow 25 years! I can´t believe it! I was 14
I wrote Jenna Leigh Green who played Libby that I loved her in her role and she liked my post She seems to be so nice!
Old 09-28-2021, 11:40 AM
Moderator Support Team

^thats pretty cool

I cant believe its been 25 yrs either. its such a great show

Old 09-29-2021, 09:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It was a great show with a perfect ending!
Old 09-30-2021, 04:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

I agree
But I missed Sabrina´s aunts in the later seasons.
Old 09-30-2021, 03:11 PM
Moderator Support Team

Melissa Joan Hart Weighs in on Those Sabrina Reboot Rumors
Old 09-30-2021, 08:43 PM
Moderator Support Team

oh how were you able to embed that Instagram post earlier by the way Jen

because it’s still not working for me ever since the server move
Old 10-01-2021, 06:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackWhiteRose (View Post)
I agree
But I missed Sabrina´s aunts in the later seasons.
I was just glad that Harvey\Nate returned.
Reply   Post New Thread