Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-06-2022, 09:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

"Sabrina, The Teenage Witch" went downhill when Sabrina was in college after Nate/Harvey left and not having her aunts around during the later seasons is likely what people are referring to when they say this show went downhill.

'Sabrina the Teenage Witch' Reunion ft Melissa Joan Hart, Caroline Rhea & More! (2017) | PEOPLE
Here's the link, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZCBwLMdxbU
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Holland Fan Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2022, 01:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the link.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
BlackWhiteRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2022, 09:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

Watched 2 episodes of this show for the first time tonight on TV and enjoyed them

season 2 episodes 15, 17

this show was a bit sillier than I expected
atwoodsmariano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2022, 11:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

There’s going to be an all day Halloween marathon tomorrow of this show on TV on a channel that shows old shows

But I have to go to work
Old 11-02-2022, 10:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

Hope you enjoyed watching it anyway.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 11-02-2022, 07:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackWhiteRose (View Post)
Hope you enjoyed watching it anyway.
Yeah I’ve enjoyed what I’ve seen

It’s definitely a fun show
Old 11-05-2022, 12:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

Might try to watch the rest at some point
Old 12-16-2022, 12:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

Lol brilliant

Old 12-16-2022, 09:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

I´m not a fan of reboots but yeah...
Is this one good anyway?
Old 12-16-2022, 04:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

It’s a darker more supernatural take on Sabrina

Similar to Buffy in tone

I enjoy it personally
Old 12-17-2022, 08:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

Buffy tone sounds good!
Old 12-28-2022, 03:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

I don't think I was ever added, Allison please could you add me?

Feeling so nostalgic for this show. Harvey and Sabrina FOREVER

I hate how the Netflix reboot with Kiernan Shipka ruined their relationship. They basically turned the love triangle into Stefan-Elena-Damon and made side character Nick Scratch a bigger lead character, which is a total insult to the memory of the original.

Also, Harvey and Roz? No, no, no. That was obviously just a thing because they got together in real life.

That version is non-existent to me now. I liked parts of the first season but honestly, it feels more like a typical Netflix show than Sabrina. It was boring and tried to be experimental with the dark side of magic but lost the whole feel of Sabrina as a fun-time show of a young girl learning to do magic whilst being a typical teenager. The 90's show is still THE show for me.

Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Crystal Clear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2022, 04:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

Sure

I respectfully disagree with your opinion Gwen like I do on some things

But I do like Harvey and Sabrina on the 90s show
Old 12-29-2022, 02:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

That's okay, we all have our preferences

I couldn't get invested in the Netflix show because nobody commanded the screen like Melissa Joan Hart did in the original and the new aunts were inferior compared to Caroline Rhea and Beth Broderick. Their chemistry as a family unit was lighting in a bottle.

When I think of the 90s show I have so many good memories of growing up with it and the stand-out episodes such as the one with the pancakes and it was just an overall feel-good show.

CAOS tried to imitate that movie, The Craft. I mean I guess they felt they needed to go dark in order to separate itself from the first one and that's fine, but the 90s show dealt with friendships and relationships better in my opinion. It was funnier, and the bully character (Libby) was really well acted.

That said, this show is very much like Party of Five. It starts off well, but the mid seasons are pretty terrible - aka the Josh years. The last season is worth it for Harvey and Sabrina's reunion in the finale... But I did think her relationship with Aaron aka Pacey's brother in Dawson's Creek was boring as hell and shouldn't have lasted that long.
Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Crystal Clear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2022, 02:51 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

Personally, I think Harvey/Sabrina were perfect in the OG. And I like that CAOS went with NS instead. Each version went with the right ship.

{taek su mi sun}
fall into your smile is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread