Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-30-2022, 06:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

That's nice that you were able to get on board with Nabrina; I personally just couldn't.

I still think it was gross, manipulative marketing how season one of CAOS pulled viewers in by hyping up the return of the Harvey and Sabrina romance, only to drop it so quickly just because people liked Nick without a shirt on... That, to me, screams Stelena-Delena triangle vibes.

But anyway, the 90s show is superior to me in every way. The aunts, especially. Caroline Rhea was a comedy genius
Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Crystal Clear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2022, 01:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by k-drama addict (View Post)
Personally, I think Harvey/Sabrina were perfect in the OG. And I like that CAOS went with NS instead. Each version went with the right ship.
I’m with you Ashley

Also a Nabrina shipper - well you know that already
atwoodsmariano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2022, 10:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal Clear (View Post)
That's nice that you were able to get on board with Nabrina; I personally just couldn't.

I still think it was gross, manipulative marketing how season one of CAOS pulled viewers in by hyping up the return of the Harvey and Sabrina romance, only to drop it so quickly just because people liked Nick without a shirt on... That, to me, screams Stelena-Delena triangle vibes.

But anyway, the 90s show is superior to me in every way. The aunts, especially. Caroline Rhea was a comedy genius
I couldn't agree more.
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Holland Fan Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2022, 01:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

Quote:
Originally Posted by atwoodsmariano (View Post)
I’m with you Ashley

Also a Nabrina shipper - well you know that already
It seems that when it comes to NS, one either loves them or hates them, no in between.

{taek su mi sun}
fall into your smile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2023, 08:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Melissa Joan Hart Says 'Clarissa Explains It All' Revival Framed Around Character's Divorce 'Wasn't My Favorite'
When asked if she would rather revisit playing Clarissa or reprise the titular role on Sabrina the Teenage Witch, Hart responded, "Of course whatever I say I'm going to piss off half the people."

She then admitted that portraying Clarissa again would be "more fun."

"I do feel like Sabrina wrapped up really nicely with her riding off on the motorcycle with Harvey," she explained. "I think that ending on Sabrina was so iconic that I don't want to go back and try to recreate that and have another good ending."
Here's the link, https://people.com/tv/melissa-joan-h...t-my-favorite/
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Old 04-24-2023, 12:26 PM
Moderator Support Team

Melissa Joan Hart Answers Our Burning Questions About Sabrina the Teenage Witch's Series Finale, 20 Years Later
My Kind Of Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2023, 06:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks
Old 04-24-2023, 11:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Melissa Joan is correct, the writers handed Aaron and Harvey's storyline perfectly.
Old 04-26-2023, 05:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

I can´t believe the finale episode of the show was 20 years ago I´m old
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
BlackWhiteRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2023, 09:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Magical Reunion: Sabrina and Josh Reunite from 'Sabrina the Teenage Witch' with David Lascher
Here's the link, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_KcAe9eaNI
Old 04-28-2023, 10:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

Very cool!
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
BlackWhiteRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2023, 11:16 AM
Moderator Support Team

thanks for the link
My Kind Of Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2023, 09:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

How Sabrina the Teenage Witch Lost Its Magic (a retrospective)
Here's a link, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajqras41m_w
Old 05-10-2023, 11:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

Found this in an old Chicken Soup book for the teen soul today at the school I work at

Idk if I’m the only one who grew up reading those books too

But this is definitely a time capsule flashback from the past if you look at the right side

Old 05-18-2023, 06:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The Magic is Back! Aunt Zelda & Sabrina Reunite with Beth Broderick
Here's the link, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6JehPoKzhw
Reply   Post New Thread