Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-28-2020, 01:34 PM
Fan Forum Legend

11x21 and 11x22 such hard topics but very well done

Breath-taking pictures that Sgt took and glad Blue was able to be buried with full military service and buried alongside the Sgt

also Abby always wanting to help

Season Finale Arc weird it not being an extended episode arc this season

Sounds like Jackson has died or that it's going to be

Last edited by crash landing; 04-28-2020 at 02:31 PM
crash landing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2020, 02:40 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

yeah this season didn't have an end arch!

I remember some parts of 11x21 & 11x22 but not the exact cases...
Old 04-28-2020, 02:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Sexual Assault was 11x21

11x22 was homeless vets

Feel for Gibbs being back home cause Jackson died

Beautiful that Gibbs gave the store to the kid knowing it's what his father would have wanted

Last edited by crash landing; 04-28-2020 at 03:19 PM
Old 04-29-2020, 12:39 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I think they did it on purpose - wanting to honour Jackson/Ralph Waite, not having a big moment or season ending

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2020, 01:30 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

I agree
Old 04-30-2020, 05:51 PM
Fan Forum Legend

It makes perfect sense and love the tribute
Old 01-13-2024, 12:42 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

Decided to go back to s11...

Watched 2 episodes in a row, and I'm debating to start the 3rd one as well...

I kind of forgot about Benem Parsa... but also loved the season opening scene where Gibbs is asking the SecNav whether NSA already knew about Parsa... and the response is that they did from the beginning...

... which makes me think that Ellie was kind of planned to be the Parsa-expert, we just didn't know about it...

... and of course Tiva was just as melodramatic as the first, and 2nd time around... but I guess Ziva needed to make peace with her complete world falling into pieces...

Oh, and I loved Delilah's intro with Abby being a bit rude, and unreasonable just to protect McGee from getting hurt (again)...
Old 01-13-2024, 05:23 PM
Graphics Team Manager

My brain isn't working enough to know for sure what you're referring to for Parsa here. I forgot where that character started & that it was before Bishop. Enjoy rewatching

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-14-2024, 01:26 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

Parsa started somewhere in mid-season 10 as he had something to do with Eli's death too... but it's not until the s11 opening episode where he gets named... and then NSA gets brought up whether they knew about him, of course Gibbs is mainly referring to Tom Morrow knowing about this in advance... but it is a nice touch....

I'm 5 episodes in, or 4.5 - have met Vera... she was fun, and she had a good reasom why she wanted to stay away from Tony...

It's great to see the beginnings of McDelilah again too
Old 01-14-2024, 11:15 PM
Graphics Team Manager

He did? I didn't think that it started that far back

Glad you met Vera again She is fun If she was who I was remembering I knew exactly what her storyline was like & that I liked her. But she really just needed to be able to get out & away from Tony

That is wonderful love them

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-15-2024, 01:49 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

It did, but as in s10 one tends to spiral downwards with the team + Ziva's life choices it's not obvious... but Parsa was already in the background from mid-s10 we just got distracted with all the other drama that s10 has to kffer

I haven't watched any episode of s11 today...

... the other thing that is easier to spot on the 2nd watch is that Tony is in fact spending months with Ziva, he just never lets the team know about it... but I would guess that Gibbs has guessed some of it...

Vera was cool, and wouldn't mind meeting a younger version of her!
Old 01-15-2024, 10:41 PM
Graphics Team Manager

It went unnoticed I guess. I thought it was a new thing starting at the end of S10. It wasn't that long ago that I rewatched the show either

Yeah he's there for a bit with Ziva. I think Gibbs is the only one who knew or then realised it was more than just friends being together too.

No I wouldn't mind that either

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-16-2024, 01:40 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

Next time around try to do a slower s10 & s11 rewatch with only focusing on the story unfolding with Eli's death, and let the Tiva bit on the side, as you already know what will happen

Gibbs has known some of it, and has pieces the rest together

Ep 5th is the one with Dinozzo and the sleeping problems - it's that point where he is starting to realize that life has to go on...

I also loved how supportive Abby became of McDelilah after getting to know Delilah a bit better... she needed to approve of Tim's relationship first...
Old 01-16-2024, 11:34 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Maybe
I think because I was bouncing between the two shows I missed some things last rewatch

Abby just needed to see this woman was good & wouldn't hurt her McGee. Then she became their biggest supporter.

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-17-2024, 12:28 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

You probably did

Yes, that's how Abby works... even if she didn't have any right of being over protective of McGee

Rewatching s11 between finishing up Blue bloods s13 makes me want to go back to the OP revamping we got stuck with... Both Abby & Quinn became harder challenges to tackle than thought...

I still like Abby as a charactet, but I also feel that she has just stayed the same character over the seasons while the othrr have evolved

But she's supportive of McDelilah and in time she warms up to Bishop as well...