Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-16-2014, 02:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Agreed
Old 07-31-2014, 07:30 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megz1989 (View Post)
I'd have to say it was possibly the worst season for me as a whole.. Only because Cote leaving..
Hi, all.

I'm sort of scanning through and finding threads of interest as I get used to the format. I hope the partial quote is ok.

Meg: I'm totally with you. IMHO it truly was the worst of all seasons. For me, however, it wasn't just about Ziva leaving. Bishop is a horrific character. That's all I'll say on that front, as I started an anti-Bishop thread the first chance I got.

There was much wrong with this season, not all of it having to do with Bishop, though. For instance: not a single Gibbs head slap. NO mention of Ziva as if she never existed. Given their bond, that makes no sense.

That being said, I am not giving up on the show. I am hoping against hope that the producers have the sense to visit some of the better boards and pay attention.

As for reruns... I've seen so many it's embarrassing. Oh, and back to Bishop. I'd rather watch any episode from any other season than watch a rerun of S11. Except for the first month or two before she came on board.

Last edited by Toni Boop; 08-01-2014 at 08:55 AM
Toni Boop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2014, 05:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

There were no Gibbs headslaps?! I thougth there was at least one. Shows how much I remember

Yeah, I didn't like they didn't mention Ziva at all after she left.
Old 08-03-2014, 03:22 AM
Graphics Team Manager

No Ziva mentions bothered me too. It wasn't right. At least when Sasha left they still mentioned Kate. Ziva just disappeared & they seemed to move on or went around directly mentioning her

hmm I'm sure there was a headslap

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 03:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yup and I can't understand why, unless it was just for the viewers to get used to Bishop? I dunno. It was just weird.

Wonder if there is a documentation somewhere on a fan site with all the head slaps?
Old 08-03-2014, 07:48 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedoflifexx (View Post)

hmm I'm sure there was a headslap
you are right. there was at least one (in episode 4 when they were discussing a replacement), but i am still looking for more....
nuwanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 08:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for confirming that nuwanda!
Old 08-03-2014, 09:34 PM
Part-Time Fan

I liked the season as a whole. The Ziva leaving made a big hole and the whole departure seemed like it was a rush job. It did seem odd not to talk about her again.

Bishop is different but I believe she is fitting in. She can't be a carbon copy of Kate or Ziva Then people will complain about that too

I have not watched the season finale. I did record it on VHS. I lost my dad in Dec. and worry it is to rough to see. Will watch before next season starts.

Also the New Orleans cross over will be interesting.
webruce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2014, 02:42 AM
Graphics Team Manager

To allow us to get used to Bishop & to not bring up hurting wounds are the only reasons I can think of but not mentioning her just hurt more. It is like she just disappeared & isn't important to them

Glad that we have confirmation of at least one headslap, I was sure there was at least one . Thanks
Quote:
The Ziva leaving made a big hole and the whole departure seemed like it was a rush job
Agreed. Understandable & not their fault since it had to be since they had short notice but it did come across that way sadly
Quote:
Bishop is different but I believe she is fitting in. She can't be a carbon copy of Kate or Ziva
Some people will complain, regardless, & while I can't say I like or hate her yet I do agree with what you said
Quote:
I lost my dad in Dec. and worry it is to rough to see.
I'm sorry for your loss . It probably will be rough to watch when you do get around to it. Do you have anyone who you can watch it with to help you through it if you need it?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-04-2014, 09:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Bishop is different but I believe she is fitting in. She can't be a carbon copy of Kate or Ziva Then people will complain about that too
Agreed

Quote:
Agreed. Understandable & not their fault since it had to be since they had short notice but it did come across that way sadly
Also agreed.

So sorry about your loss, webruce. Good idea from Chelle about possibly watching it with someone so you have the support if you need it when you are able to watch the episode.
Old 08-11-2014, 10:25 AM
Dedicated Fan

Thank you, Nuwanda, for confirming at least one headslap.

The Ziva no mention was glaring when Jackson died. Gibbs and Ziva were close. I remember the episode when she helps him regain his memory after he comes out of a coma. It was she who did that. And after her rescue from Afghanistan, remember the conversation she and Gibbs had in his basement about her coming back to NCIS? Se said he was the closest thing she had to a father. To have her not at least call him was all kinds of wrong. Yes. It might have been to make way for Bishop, but that just makes matters worse. Have I mentioned lately I hate the character?

Last edited by Toni Boop; 08-12-2014 at 07:18 AM
Old 08-11-2014, 08:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yup. That's one thing they should have at least done - is have her call him.
Old 08-11-2014, 08:53 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I'm glad that she called him in her last episode but hate we got nothing else. Even Kate seemed to be mentioned more than this. It is like they just want to move on & never acknowledge her again. Cote might be gone but Ziva wouldn't never contact them again. I know we only see an hour of their lives but it would be nice if they showed the fans that she is still in their lives

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-12-2014, 07:19 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by maplezbear (View Post)
Yup. That's one thing they should have at least done - is have her call him.
They could have at least had him take a call pretending it was her. It wouldn't have hurt anything.
Old 08-13-2014, 02:24 AM
Graphics Team Manager

^ exactly

Chelle » join GTmy art
Reply   Post New Thread