Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-24-2024, 11:30 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

I'm in the beginning of the Monsters & Humans episode with Ellie turning out to be the Parsa-expert...

... she wasn't hiding it, but as Gibbs wasn't asking she left it out... with rewatching the fallout of those episodes... One thing is clear - they were hinting of Ellie knowing more... Gibbs is asking her in the beginning of "what do you know of Parsa?" and based on her facial expressions it's kind of obvious that she's silent because she doesn't know where to start... yet later on she's the one one who is able to quickly get the pieces together - even if everything is bit too late...
Old 02-24-2024, 12:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yup. As Tony says. Gibbs hates being kept in the dark. He does not expect that you will tell him everything, but he has to trust you would. And given Parsa was the big bad. Gibbs hates being blindsided.

Of course, in the beginning. They probably weren't sure if Emily would work out. After all, they were trying to fill the spot after Cote and Ziva left so suddenly. So, as she continued on. They decided to make her part of the story, as a Parsa expert, which ultimately led her to become permanent on the team.
True love began to flourish among the challenges
October 6, 1999 began a incredible journey - Max and Liz forever!
Jasper1975 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2024, 01:31 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

Wise words from Tony on how Gibbs acts...

Today I've managed to watch a couple more episodes, I'm at the middle od the Senior returns episode

Anyways, concerning Parsa & Bishop... Indeed, they couldn't know upfront whether Emily would work out, and that's probably why they have brought her in during the calm between 2 storms period... those episodes where Parsa was absent, and laying low...

Just reached the part where she becomes the Probie... they are so mean with her