Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-21-2024, 01:22 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

Thanks for sharing the news on another cast member being revealed
Old 03-22-2024, 12:20 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Thanks for that I'll add it into the OP shortly. That casting I can see Franks in even now

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2024, 09:35 AM
Extreme Fan

Ladybird16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2024, 01:46 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

thanks for the news!
Old 03-27-2024, 12:37 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Thanks for that

I find it interesting we're getting a few new characters we've never heard of before

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-27-2024, 01:47 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

which kind of makes sense... as we've only heard of the legends who have stayed with the agency for decades... These agents could have relocated to different places, or may not have direct ties with the D.C. office these days...

... I'm excited about the stories which will be told...
Old 03-27-2024, 05:27 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I think it is just easier for them as it gives them more opportunities for storylines as there isn't a known history

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-28-2024, 01:38 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

That may be true just as well...

... nonetheless, it's nice to get so many news about the show already...
Old 03-28-2024, 05:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, it's the early years of post marine core Gibbs. So, of course, there are going to be those we did not see that he worked with before he became the agent we knew. If the show is a hit, and deeper it goes, the idea probably is to bring in the names we know. We know who and where Gibbs was in 2003. And some of the history, assuming the show adheres to it.

Which is why I am curious because there is so much we don't know, yet because it's been 20 years. We know so much of Gibbs' history, and some of when he met and his past wives names. So, there is so much out there to be discovered, unless it's in a new way that makes us evaluate things.

Of course NCIS muddled some of Gibbs' love history. Given it's right after losing Shannon and Kelly. He's going to be a very different state of mind than the compartmentlike version we would get 12 years later.
True love began to flourish among the challenges
October 6, 1999 began a incredible journey - Max and Liz forever!
Jasper1975 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2024, 12:23 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Of course there's going to be lots of faces/names that we don't know. It isn't like even on the current show they go around bringing up all the characters who've left so there's probably LOTS of agents who've come & gone since when Gibbs first started. But there's also some things we do know as well which I do wonder if they're going to show & cast for or if they're looking to mostly focus on the unknowns & new characters

It'll be interesting to see how people react to this Gibbs since it won't be who everyone is used to. Hopefully they respond well

Sean Murray had this to say about the spin off:
Quote:
“I was aware of it before it got going. I knew about the initial ideas of it and stuff, but NCIS: Origins sounds to me something that could be very, very cool,” NCIS star Sean Murray (who has played Timothy McGee since Season 1) tells TV Insider. “I mean, Gibbs in the early days of NIS and back when it was called NIS and not NCIS, I think that will be really interesting and I’m looking forward to seeing it.”

He continues, “I’ve talked to Mark a little bit about it, and I know he’s excited about it. I’m sure the quality control on that one is going to be—I think they’re going to hold on to that one pretty good. I think it’s going to be done really well. I really do.”
Source

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-02-2024, 12:59 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

I think they will mix the known with the unknown... Knowing Mark & his son & thr team behind them, I don't think that they will want to look the other way around...

... but it will be still quite the challenge to connect & fit the dots...
Old 04-16-2024, 08:25 PM
Extreme Fan

Not sure if anyone noticed, but during the 1st ad break during the 1000th, the very 1st promo for this show launched.
Ladybird16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2024, 12:08 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Most of us aren't in the US so unfortunately don't get the ad breaks . That's great that they've already started promoting it though Makes sense to do it during the milestone ep

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-17-2024, 12:49 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

that's interesting... but nowhere online for the time being...
Old 04-17-2024, 10:29 PM
Graphics Team Manager

No, I couldn't see it online either

Chelle » join GTmy art
Reply   Post New Thread