Old 09-19-2021, 01:50 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

It sounds like that crossovers are back on the horizon
Old 09-19-2021, 10:02 PM
Graphics Team Manager

It really does which is nice

Oh I enjoyed what Arrowverse did, I just think they went overboard at times too. It got too much of a big production & needed fans to know everything that is happening in all the shows at times which is expecting a lot. But I also only watched one show so that didn't help

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 09-20-2021, 12:03 PM
Graphics Team Manager
Moderator Support Team

Yes, I hope they will be able to do more now if they can ease some of the Covid travel and filming restrictions or have found ways to work with and around them

Understandable, Chelle. I always hate having to guess things if I'm not up to date with all shows on a crossover or don't watch them.
KATE. | icon
Old 09-20-2021, 01:10 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

The one Arrowverse crossover I've seen, I only watched the one episode within Arrow, I've only understood the main gist of the "crisis" & the "solution"...

Now that things are starting to go back to normal, it should be possible... Or they could even have a Zoom meeting...
Old 09-21-2021, 01:51 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Zoom for now to make it work or at least discuss please If they can't fly in for work

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 09-21-2021, 12:24 PM
Graphics Team Manager
Moderator Support Team

Yeah there should for sure be ways to work around the restrictions that still are in place. I hope they'll find a way!
KATE. | icon
Old 09-22-2021, 12:14 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I'd hope so

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 09-22-2021, 10:54 AM
Graphics Team Manager
Moderator Support Team

Keeping my fingerts crossed!

How would you like them to do a crossover with Hawaii? I think it would be cool to see some characters actually visit and see how differently they handle things just because of the challenges being on an island gives them, and stuff like that. I always love it when regional differences are handled well and authentically.
KATE. | icon
Old 09-23-2021, 12:56 AM
Graphics Team Manager

A cultural shock sort of episode could be interesting to see I don't know. It is hard to know, especially without knowing or seeing any of Hawaii yet

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 09-23-2021, 05:14 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinebrighterxx (View Post)
Zoom for now to make it work or at least discuss please If they can't fly in for work
that would be cool
Old 09-23-2021, 12:36 PM
Graphics Team Manager
Moderator Support Team

Yeah definitely not easy to predict anything before seeing Hawaii but it's always cool to me when people show up in a different region and find what works best for them.mught not work at the place they've just come to. Mutual learning and respect needed of course. I'm sure whatever they might be planning will be great however.
KATE. | icon
Old 09-24-2021, 01:07 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I agree

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-03-2022, 03:34 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-04-2022, 05:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I saw that! Hopefully it will be good!
Old 01-04-2022, 09:18 PM
Graphics Team Manager

There's a part of me which doesn't know how I feel... it'll be interesting to see how they do it. If they can make crossovers work between other locations though no reason why they can't make Hawaii work too. Then it is NCIS & I trust that. Plus crossover is fun

Chelle » join GTmy art
Closed Thread   Post New Thread