Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-12-2024, 01:21 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysCB (View Post)
I heard it has a slow burn couple too, but that they dragged it out too much?
NCIS has more than 1 slow burn couples to offer, and as for one of them being dragged too much... yes & no, it depends on how you look at it...

I would recommend checking OG NCIS out as well... even if it has 20 seasons right now...
Old 01-12-2024, 07:56 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Without spoiling things, they unfortunately had the will they or won't they couples (at least two) but then actors left so fans can get frustrated by that. But there's also some good things & cute couples on the show too, when you get to see them.

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-12-2024, 10:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

i'll probably watch it at some point
Old 01-13-2024, 04:51 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

Any title idea for the next thread?
Old 01-13-2024, 08:30 AM
Extreme Fan

NCIS Franchise Crossovers #2 - Because we love all these teams!
Old 01-13-2024, 06:10 PM
Graphics Team Manager

We could go with a quote from the three show crossover or things the cast said about it:

"I think it went pretty well. We should maybe think about doing this again sometime.” - Callen

"Someone call The Guinness Book of Records. I think we have the most senior field agents at a crime scene." - Tennant

"Teamwork makes the dream work." - Palmer

"To coexist in the same world is something that I feel like the fans have been waiting for for a while." - Wilmer

"There's a reason I think that we're all under the same franchise umbrella, we are all cut from the same cloth." - Vanessa

"Seeing another universe meld into another universe. It is like Spider Man swinging into like Batman." - Jason

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-13-2024, 06:31 PM
Extreme Fan

ohhhh, I just got a better idea!

NCIS Franchise Crossovers #2 - “You are all quite capable, and far be it for me to tell you what to do,” -Hetty
Old 01-13-2024, 07:27 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I had that one but I like different parts & wasn't sure on if it was good just with that part or the start too. Or if it'd be too long. But then I also felt some of the others fit the 'crossover' theme more as they spoke more towards it. But then it is Hetty which was a highlight of the crossover.

"Sounds like you have gotten yourself in a bit of a pickle. You are all quite capable, and far be it for me to tell you what to do, but you might want to contact an old friend."

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-14-2024, 02:54 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

Next thread