Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-26-2016, 07:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

too funny
Old 05-27-2016, 12:26 PM
Extreme Fan

I found it irresponsible of Ziva Tony she never said that she was pregnant, let them together have a daughter. How can it to him so what not to say? What a reason she had? He would have been in any case for them.
Katie99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2016, 04:43 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I don't want to say goodbye or reach the end This is my song right now. I have the TV muted waiting for it to start & I'm listening to that song & there's an ad for NCIS with all these Tony memories (I think the promo is the same as the US one, I can't remember)

aww Tony holding the necklace . Love that McGee already has the plane ticket booked for Tony to go before they even know there is a possible survivor

poor Fornell long recovery for him. Hope he stays in the show & we get updates on it. Would love it if Fornell (& Emily) were to stay with Gibbs for a while during that time. They are as much his family as the team is his family

Vance

nice seeing Sr in the ep too. Wasn't expecting that but glad he was given a role & love his parts in the episode

now McAbby so sweet that they're the ones to go to tell Tony (& I say McAbby because they came together not because there was a McAbby moment or I really had McAbby feelings)

Love Tony's reaction & conversation with Gibbs. "& why are you following me" to his father Some of his best work just in that scene

oh wow nice seeing the wall with Kate's picture & then Gibbs with Ziva's NCIS ID. Then McGee's "we'll get it done"

I can understand why Ziva wouldn't tell Tony but wish she would have. Can also understand her struggling to find a way to tell him later. I don't like it but can understand it. Maybe I've just had time to think about it though since I read about her in here after it aired in the US. I love her name coming from Ziva's sister

Grace's feelings chart how about he feels all of the above? I don't think I'd be able to put feelings to mind

aww Tony playing with Tali (can you imagine if we saw the three as a family ) he's got some learning to do for the future though

Palmer baby proofing things is sweet. (oh & look we're getting Tony scenes with everyone before he goes )

Love Fornell's watermelon nail polish . got to have some fun in between the tears

(Random observation - Pauley's/Abby's hair is getting quite long now)

love the pic which Tali points out her mum & dad & then Tony giving her Ziva's necklace. That's sweet

Kort "not the one I expected" "I'm here" "it is personal, its Ziva" & then bye bye to someone who should never have been trusted or allowed to be around this long to reach this point

Goodbyes
"I've never been anybody's everything before" "I'd say thank you but it doesn't quite cover it Boss"
"because I'm Abby Scuito & I know things" "don't think, know" (if Abby knew that Ziva loved Tony, did she also mean she knew about Tali?)
aww pic of him & Kate in the box love that he had it all this time too
"Very Special Agent Timothy McGee" yes that's right, not probie on his goodbye

then don't get the grab your gear line at the end, could just be saying that life & the show goes on without Tony but seemed weird way to end

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2016, 06:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedoflifexx (View Post)
Kort "not the one I expected" "I'm here" "it is personal, its Ziva" & then bye bye to someone who should never have been trusted or allowed to be around this long to reach this point
Exactly! And doing these rewatches from earlier episodes it just kept making me thing how bad he really was

Quote:
"because I'm Abby Scuito & I know things" "don't think, know" (if Abby knew that Ziva loved Tony, did she also mean she knew about Tali?)
Oh, that is a good question!
Old 07-12-2016, 08:17 PM
Graphics Team Manager

That doesn't help make him seem anywhere near good glad he's gone now

I wish we could know the answer but i don't know that Abby would want to keep that sort of secret from Tony or that Ziva would put that information on Abby & make her keep the secret

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-13-2016, 06:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Not it doesn't and I am too

You know, I was thinking that as well. I could see Abby telling Tony if she knew.
Old 07-14-2016, 02:56 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Exactly, I think she would have. She's been his friend longer & it would be hard to keep a secret from someone you're working with & friends with. Especially something like that. But on the other hand something like that should have come from Ziva so Abby may have known & known to keep it to herself while also trying to convince Ziva to tell Tony

I have a feeling it was also mentioned that no one had been in much (or any) contact with her for a while when they were looking for her in the previous ep so that would imply Abby didn't know

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-14-2016, 11:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Agreed

And I believe you are right. I do remember hearing that as well.
Old 07-15-2016, 01:45 AM
Graphics Team Manager

well if you remember it or think you do after all this time then maybe I am right

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-16-2016, 06:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah I would think so
Old 07-17-2016, 07:43 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedoflifexx (View Post)
1.nice seeing Sr in the ep too. Wasn't expecting that but glad he was given a role & love his parts in the episode

2.Love Tony's reaction & conversation with Gibbs. "& why are you following me" to his father Some of his best work just in that scene

3.Goodbyes
"I've never been anybody's everything before" "I'd say thank you but it doesn't quite cover it Boss"
aww pic of him & Kate in the box love that he had it all this time too
"Very Special Agent Timothy McGee" yes that's right, not probie on his goodbye

1.liked it too that senior was there and it really looks like he and tony are finally getting closer - not just because of what just happened.

2.really great work. that shows how good he (michael) is when he can play something else as the class clown.

3. great scenes, but i would have loved better ones with ducky and palmer - first one as a member of the original cast and the second because they became good friends over the years.
and i don't know what to make of vance's look when tony left....

and i don't think that abby knew about the kid. even if she had contact - although they all said they hadn't (remember that one too), but ziva wouldn't have put that much pressure on abby. and i don't think ziva was up for the discussion abby would have started

think i have to rewatch this ep - sad or not...

and i don't want a new season without tony. i know we have to, but watching all the old eps and thinking about all what happened i know it is going to be real tough.
nuwanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2016, 06:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

#3 agreed with that one

Also agreed with the Ziva/Abby thing and a season with out Tony
Old 07-18-2016, 02:25 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I agree about the pressure being a reason why Abby wouldn't know & Ziva not wanting to have those conversations with Abby
Quote:
liked it too that senior was there and it really looks like he and tony are finally getting closer - not just because of what just happened.
Exactly which was wonderful to see. Then Tali will only bring them closer & I wouldn't be surprised if Sr went around to the different places with them

Quote:
that shows how good he (michael) is when he can play something else as the class clown
precisely. It is this sort of scene/work which made me appreciate him while I don't really care for the class clown

Quote:
i would have loved better ones with ducky and palmer
I was thinking this when I saw it. Forgot to add that in. Vance I can understand a shorter one but Ducky & Palmer? Palmer was the one Tony used to go down to & bounce ideas off. Does that mean nothing now?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-18-2016, 08:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Agreed with you Chelle
Old 08-08-2016, 08:01 AM
Moderator Support Team

Finally watched this final it was a sweet goodbye

I agree the reasoning behind ziva not telling hjm as was harsh and unlike her i felt her as a person would of told tony

Fernell still alive yes ! Him and gibbs are my favorite his to import to lose he actually akes gibbs smile

The little tahlle i think its a great reason for Tony to leave he has always wanted more in his live and he got a reason now one little reason

Sad not when i was watching the episode in tonys apartment all of tahlkas family is in that room no davids family left alive and her mums dead on Dinozzo senior and junoir and her one small but happy family.

Arh the goodbyes i did love the gibbs & abby felt so natural so loving

But the Mcgee , palmer and ducky thst was too short he loves esch ine of them so much my issue alsays with tony/mcgee they never gsvr them more personal scenes they did the humour thats it . They could of done more .. but im happy tony passed on the torch to mcgee very specail agent cgee

Overall its nice to have someone actually leave the show ratner than get killed off
Reply   Post New Thread