Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-14-2016, 12:08 AM
Graphics Team Manager

NCIS - "Family First" (13.24) Ep. Discussion Thread (Airs May 17th @ 8PM) .:SEASON FINALE:.

NCIS 13.24 - "Family First"
Original Airdate: May 17, 2016 @ 8PM

Episode Summary
Season 13 ends with NCIS, the FBI and MI6 engaging in an international manhunt
for an escaped British spy who is targeting current and former agents.
Source

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2016, 09:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks Chelle. Gosh this is going to be so sad with Tony leaving. Can't wait to see how it's done.
Old 05-15-2016, 04:14 AM
Elite Fan

thanks for the thread.

liked the scenes the chose and already got sad when i watched the farewell scenes, but i really don't know what they want to tell us with this promo.
nuwanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2016, 07:14 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by maplezbear (View Post)
Thanks Chelle. Gosh this is going to be so sad with Tony leaving. Can't wait to see how it's done.
i know im so behind in this show for this season but to see him leave just so sad i hope they do justice to his character
Old 05-16-2016, 03:33 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuwanda (View Post)
liked the scenes the chose and already got sad when i watched the farewell scenes, .

Same here. Almost teared up just watching the promo. Especially that scene with Gibbs.
Toni Boop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2016, 05:10 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toni Boop (View Post)
Same here. Almost teared up just watching the promo. Especially that scene with Gibbs.
Yep him and gibbs have been through so much i hope we get a good scene with mcgee to
Old 05-17-2016, 06:36 PM
Master Fan

RIP Ziva!

Great episode!

So happy that Tony and Ziva have a daughter together. Once that woman said Tali, I knew he had a daughter.

Really hope he and Tali makes guest appearances in the future on the show.

Who Are You and What Do You Want?

ic: shinebrighterxx
Jason Morgan | Wanda Maximoff | Prince Zuko/Mai | Prince Zuko/ Sukka | Draco/Pansy/Blaise/Theo | Princess Zelda / Link | Clark & Lois
baelfire24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2016, 01:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

Goodbye!! Tony you will be so missed Thanks Michael for 13 wonderful years

How selfish from Ziva to hide a child, Tony had all the right to be angry at her later when Tali saw the photo and called him Aba he found peace with it he knew then Ziva told Tali he was her daddy.

Tony's goodbye to everyone was so touching. I cried when Tony said goodbye to Gibbs and Abby I understand Tony's reasons to leave NCIS he has Tali now to take care off and she is more important for him because she is all he has left from Ziva. Sadly with Tony's leaving from NCIS we also never will see DiNozzo Senior again.

I would have rather they had gone with the Tony leaving for his own team option, this story looked more of a saop but Michael Weatherly did a great job in the episode. His scene's with Tali were adorable. And they did leave it open for DiNozzo to return, so I'm ok with that.

I am glad they killed Kort and didn't end on a cliffhanger.

I truly hope NCIS can find worthy replacements for Tony because that last scene didn't work for me I can't see that the 4 of them will be Gibbs team for next season I don't like Monroe and I think there is a better guy out there then Reeves.
Immunity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2016, 02:15 AM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immunity (View Post)
Goodbye!! Tony you will be so missed Thanks Michael for 13 wonderful years

How selfish from Ziva to hide a child, Tony had all the right to be angry at her later when Tali saw the photo and called him Aba he found peace with it he knew then Ziva told Tali he was her daddy.

Tony's goodbye to everyone was so touching. I cried when Tony said goodbye to Gibbs and Abby I understand Tony's reasons to leave NCIS he has Tali now to take care off and she is more important for him because she is all he has left from Ziva. Sadly with Tony's leaving from NCIS we also never will see DiNozzo Senior again.

I would have rather they had gone with the Tony leaving for his own team option, this story looked more of a saop but Michael Weatherly did a great job in the episode. His scene's with Tali were adorable. And they did leave it open for DiNozzo to return, so I'm ok with that.

I am glad they killed Kort and didn't end on a cliffhanger.

I truly hope NCIS can find worthy replacements for Tony because that last scene didn't work for me I can't see that the 4 of them will be Gibbs team for next season I don't like Monroe and I think there is a better guy out there then Reeves.

That pretty much sums up my thoughts. It's disappointing that they killed Ziva, but Tony leaving to raise their daughter makes sense. And we did get some nice flashback scenes.

Also liked the Gibbs & Fornell scenes.

The bit of Palmer over at Tony's talking about child raising was nice.

I don't mind Reeves, but I can't see Monroe fitting in.

Overall, I guess it was a decent send off for Tony.
Old 05-18-2016, 02:52 AM
Dedicated Fan

Well, I'm glad I read this before watching the episode tonight. I can now steel myself for a real tear jerker. I can't believe they killed off Ziva. But, she was never coming back anyway.
Toni Boop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2016, 10:14 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toni Boop (View Post)
Well, I'm glad I read this before watching the episode tonight. I can now steel myself for a real tear jerker. I can't believe they killed off Ziva. But, she was never coming back anyway.

haven't watched yet either. just wanted to know if the ep was good or not and the first thing i read was: "RIP Ziva". was this the payback for not wanting to come back for tony's last ep?
don't think this was a good idea and a lot of people won't be satisfied by this - including me. but i will give it a try by watching the ep - hopefully tomorrow. we will see then.
nuwanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2016, 11:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Very good finale , couldn't hold back the tears with al the goodbyes . Abby tony in the elevator got me good . Very nice warm moment with Gibbs and Tony ..

from the start they went full throttle , first Ziva is dead next we know she has a daughter who is now in DC and yes Tony is the Father. that alone was huge ..

now the search for Trent court , a lot of scenes with Tony and is new baby .

Final moment with Court ,you knew he wasn't going to live .

Sad to see tony go, but on this show , we had had many goodbyes some where killed of others just walked away ..
Old 05-18-2016, 12:34 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I haven't seen it yet as I watch at UK pace, but I've heard some of what has happened. Extremely disappointed in the direction they went with Ziva. Having her die was one thing, but having her essentially hide their child from Tony is awful. She's robbed both he and Tali of years. It's perfect reasoning for Tony to leave, of course his child comes first, but it's annoying that they felt the need to taint Ziva to do it.

Leigh Tumblr
BlondieLeigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2016, 02:32 PM
Master Fan

I'm glad Tony wasn't killed off.

I thought the whole Ziva storyline was a bit of a soap opera too.

I liked Tali and Tony's bonding times that were shown and having Senior for those scenes were great too.

Reeves is a great character and I'm looking forward to seeing him again. Monroe looks likely to be there until Fornell recovers and may end up being the FBI agent with the team for a while.

I love that Tony got some final scenes with Gibbs, McGee and Abby alone.
Old 05-18-2016, 07:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I thought this was a great episode. So much happened, but to me, was done, really well.

I knew they were going there! Sad that they actually did kill Ziva off, but I was not surprised one bit.

at Fornell's toes being painted pink.

Glad the shrink was back in the episode. It was nice seeing her and trying to make Gibbs talk and also talking to Emilyr.

Gosh I felt so bad for Tony. MW did an amazing job with all his scenes.

Was NOT expecting that!!! Wow! Was so shocked that Ziva had a kid... with Tony. It sucks Ziva never told Tony, at the gang listening at the door to Tony and Orli talking.

Loved all the Tony and Tali scenes. She is such a cutie! And the scene with Palmer helping Tony with her... really liked that.

Haha the Gibbs and Fornell scene. Gosh those two have good scenes. when Fornell saw his toes... and they were made like watermelons.

Really liking Reeves. I really hope he sticks around.

Loved the Tony, Sr and Tali scene and that Ziva did make sure Tali knew who her father was.

Glad they got Kort!

All the goodbye scenes . The voice over of Tony (as to what I assume was his pledge for NCIS) was a nice touch. But man the feels . Can't believe he is gone!

The ending was good, A part of me wishes it would have ended with the elevator closing with Tony and the screen fading to black. But I see why they made it with the 4 agent and Gibbs.

But yeah, really great ep IMO.

A little extra... here is a link that was posted about things we didn't know about the finale:
http://www.cbs.com/shows/2016-finale...o-s-farewell-/

#8 I didn't notice! Going to have to go back and watch that scene.
Reply   Post New Thread