Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-19-2016, 07:52 AM
Dedicated Fan

[QUOTE=nuwanda;86147887was this the payback for not wanting to come back for tony's last ep?[/QUOTE]

Interesting point, Nuwanda. I don't think I'd read she didn't want to come back. Is that the case? If so, she did her fans a tremendous disservice and that leaves a poor taste in my mouth.

Melanie/Steph: I like Reeves too. I think he's staying. I think Monroe is the question, but we'll see.

and I knew Kort's days were numbers. No way they would let him get away with what he'd done. And he has a looooooooooong history of things "he's done".
Toni Boop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2016, 08:43 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toni Boop (View Post)
I don't think I'd read she didn't want to come back.
i thought i read somewhere she didn't want to come back, because "tony deserved better", but now searching for it i realised i got it wrong: it was about ziva not tony. the result on the other is the same. she don't want to come back.

According to UPI, Cote de Pablo in her appearance at Babson College revealed that “Unfortunately, because of political things and the scripts not being good enough, I chose not to [continue],” de Pablo said of her much-mourned departure.
According to Cote de Pablo, she loved this character (Ziva David) and she worked eight years crafting it. She felt that the character was not being treated with the deserved respect.

She further revealed the character details of Ziva David that was planned ahead. She said that they were going to send her back to Israel and make her an unfortunate, miserable woman. This was not accepted to actress Cote de Pablo. She said, “I didn’t think it was fair. So I said, ‘Until someone can really write something fantastic for her, I won’t come back.'”

source:
http://www.movienewsguide.com/ncis-s...episode/203734
nuwanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2016, 10:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Soo true about Kort, Toni!

Thanks for posting that bit of info nuwanda. That is interesting and I can understand why she didn't want to come back then.
Old 05-19-2016, 10:19 AM
Dedicated Fan

Hey gang? This was interesting.

Take note of the very last part of that dialogue. Very interesting

‘NCIS’ Season 13 Finale — Is Ziva In Fact Alive? Was Cote de Pablo Asked Back? | TVLine

And I'm still not certain about Cote. Was she or was she not asked back? It seems to me she wasn't from this interview. Is that how you guys interpret it?
Old 05-19-2016, 08:09 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Was she or was she not asked back?
don't know. it is not clear to me even after this interview.

about the ep:

I think it was a good ep, but i am still not satisfied with the storyline. Like some of you already said it feels like soap opera.
Liked:
- Tribute to our fallen: we had all the dead agents we saw over the years in “one picture”
- Tony and palmer with tally
- Tony’s farewell scenes with gibbs and abby – had wished a better one for mcgee though.
- All the scenes with ziva

Thoughts:
- Everyone knew that tony was in love with ziva and showed a lot of understanding when he wanted to leave.
- - good abby and mcgee brought him the news
- Glad fornell made it even he has got a long road ahead of him
- Tally is a cutie
- Think reeves would fit the team
- I know “suicide by a cop” – looks like kort chose “suicide by a (lot) of federal agents.

It was great work from every actor/actress.
Now it is all over. I will miss tony a lot, but I hope ncis is still going to be a great show.
Old 05-19-2016, 08:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Hey gang? This was interesting.

Take note of the very last part of that dialogue. Very interesting

‘NCIS’ Season 13 Finale — Is Ziva In Fact Alive? Was Cote de Pablo Asked Back? | TVLine

And I'm still not certain about Cote. Was she or was she not asked back? It seems to me she wasn't from this interview. Is that how you guys interpret it?
Yeah, I read it after I had posted my thoughts before In the Tiva thread I had a thought about how maybe the fire was all a set up and she is still alive because I got to wondering how Tali got out of the house if Ziva was supposedly sleeping (that's what they said, right?)when the attack happened...

Well I don't know about that one from TV Line but from the one nuwanda posted, she didn't want to go back. I honestly don't know what to think anymore though
Old 05-20-2016, 07:22 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by maplezbear (View Post)
Well I don't know about that one from TV Line but from the one nuwanda posted, she didn't want to go back. I honestly don't know what to think anymore though
And there's the crux of the problem. I'm so
Old 05-20-2016, 07:24 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
:NOD: and there's the crux of the problem. I'm so "confused:

And very nice sum up Nuwanda.
Old 05-22-2016, 06:41 AM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melanie Garcia (View Post)

I liked Tali and Tony's bonding times that were shown and having Senior for those scenes were great too.
I'm really glad that they brought Senior back. Having him there really helped reinforce the family first theme. Especially with Tony's history of being shipped off to boarding schools due to absentee parents.

Quote:
Yeah, I read it after I had posted my thoughts before In the Tiva thread I had a thought about how maybe the fire was all a set up and she is still alive because I got to wondering how Tali got out of the house if Ziva was supposedly sleeping (that's what they said, right?)when the attack happened...
That's a possibility, that Ziva's death was faked in order to protect her. But it could have been just a slip of the tongue on Tony's part. It's not unusual for people to refer to loved ones in the present so recently after their deaths.
Old 05-22-2016, 08:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris (View Post)
I'm really glad that they brought Senior back. Having him there really helped reinforce the family first theme. Especially with Tony's history of being shipped off to boarding schools due to absentee parents.
Agreed

Quote:
That's a possibility, that Ziva's death was faked in order to protect her. But it could have been just a slip of the tongue on Tony's part. It's not unusual for people to refer to loved ones in the present so recently after their deaths.
Also agreed here. When I was watching I initially thought she was dead, I had that faked death thought after the fact . I guess it's nice they made it left up to the viewer to decided
Old 05-23-2016, 03:47 AM
Dedicated Fan

Some thoughts on faking Ziva's death. Yes, it most certainly is wishful thinking our part. But let's think about both sides of it here. First, no body was found that they mentioned. I think that's the reason Tony said he was going back to Israel... to get answers. The thing is Ziva would never allow Tali to be put in danger like that and she'd never leave without her without ensuring that she was properly taken care of. To that point, it could have all been planned. The cutie was in a safe spot in the house and Mossad found her? That raises one of my eyebrows (if I could do that).

By the way, I have to say, MW never had many opportunities to show off his dramatic acting chops. They were on full display in his final episode. He was truly amazing. Kudo's and all the best to him moving forward. Maybe someday we'll find out the reason he chose to leave. I don't think we've heard it at all.
Old 05-23-2016, 10:50 AM
Elite Fan

as much as i want tony to be happy and have a real family with ziva, i think if she is still alive everything will feel even more like soap opera.
Old 05-24-2016, 09:37 AM
Dedicated Fan

Can't argue with that, Nuwanda. But since it would all be off screen, they can get as soapy as they want.
Old 05-24-2016, 09:53 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Can't argue with that, Nuwanda. But since it would all be off screen, they can get as soapy as they want.

That is true
Old 05-26-2016, 10:31 AM
Dedicated Fan

PS: Come to think of it.... they only said Tali was in some safe spot in the house. That could have been part of the cover-up. OK, so I love soap operas. One Life to Live, anyone?
Reply   Post New Thread