Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-13-2015, 08:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That's good that it's not as busy. Sorry to hear it's still nutty though!

Definitely! It is so annoying. It seems like ever since it has come back from Christmas break, it's like there hasn't been more than two consecutive weeks of new episodes. I don't ever remember them doing it like this before.
Old 03-14-2015, 01:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by maplezbear (View Post)
Yes, it was very nice She wanted me to go to an event that her community is holding this Saturday, but I couldn't go due to a wedding I had reserved for a while back.

People really think that? Why would they say you can't do a single one right?
Because people don't understand the concept of it. We might not know every thing in detail, but we connect those different majors and see what binds, what goes together. like why art is that way because of what philosophical idea or historical event.

Hey toni

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toni Boop (View Post)
And I totally agree. This business of skipping weeks around and so forth really throws a monkey wrench into viewing routines. How can you have appointment TV if the show doesn't show up reliably. UGGG.
it really bugs me. I mean I get so frustrated... and I am upper judgmental when it comes to the new episodes and than second time watching I am a bit calmer since I think, okay the constant breaks is not my poor characters fault
Old 03-14-2015, 08:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ah ok. Thanks for the explanation Yvonne!

Hope everyone has had a good weekend so far
Old 03-15-2015, 02:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

Hope you had fun at the wedding Was it nice?

I am not often actually going to weddings since I am not very fond of all the fuss some people put into it. Okay, rephrase that. I don't like "show off" weddings. and most people around me do that. I am a bridesmaid at one of those kinds of weddings in July and I can't excuse myself out of it.

Here you most of the time marry at the county clerk's office and than again a church wedding most of the time I make it to the first and skip the second.

My wedding had both at the same day. In the morning we went to the county clerk's office and after that had a small church wedding with just 35 people. We invited everyone else in the evening to party
Old 03-15-2015, 03:01 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I don't like weddings at all but the more showy ones are worse in my opinion my opinion of marriage doesn't help my opinion of weddings though

I'm having a lazy Sunday watching TV & Rae make graphics while sulking that Lady Antebellum are in Sydney tonight & since it is a Sunday night I decided I couldn't go since I would have had to take a day off work tomorrow . I regret my decision

I'm pretty sure I've been posting an episode thread every second or third week ever since Christmas . It is ridiculous & I don't remember it being like this before either

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-15-2015, 03:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

I mean I've talked with a friend (who has a NCISLA fansite) about this being the worst year for them episode wise. of course people drop interest

I always had a strange opinion on marriage. my parents wanted to divorce when my dad died shortly after that. so I am really surprised I am married for 1,5 years now
Old 03-15-2015, 04:06 AM
Graphics Team Manager

If you never know when it will be on how can you watch it? It really isn't a surprise if numbers drop

guess you found the perfect man to make it all worth it

I just don't need the government to tell me who I love (or who I can love) or to put a label on it. I don't see a piece of jewellery or a paper as being something needed to show you love someone. I'm also no one's property. I respect everyone's right to marry & if they choose to do it so be it, it just isn't something I'm interested in (this is despite the fact that my parents have been happily married for twenty four years as you'd think that'd give me a positive opinion of marriage )

I wish I didn't have to go to bed right now

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-15-2015, 04:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'd wish that as well It would be awesome to discuss with you further

yes and for that the numbers are still awesome...

I understand that and I am no ones property we did a lot of things differently like no one "gave me away" and such things. There is actually a big positive thing for me. My husband has multiple sclerosis and I am allowed in a lot of places that i wasn't before
Old 03-15-2015, 08:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes, the wedding was very nice I didn't want to stay that long and I actually felt like a downer because my friends wanted me to get up and dance, but I was not in the mood because I was so tired. I had allergies all day long and didn't sleep well the night before so I was just so tired by the time of the wedding I ended dancing a little though

I am the same way Yvonne. I don't like going to them either for those reasons. Sorry you have to be a bridesmaid in one!
Makes me glad that the one time I was a maid of honor, thankfully it was at an elopement! Four people total besides the clerk who married my fiends.

That's interesting that is how most people do it where you are Yvonne. Your wedding sounds like it was nice. I like the nice small ones.
Haha I would make it to the first one as well and skip the second

I hear you about your views on marriage Chelle and they are good ones . Mine keep changing I don't know what I would want to do at this point.

And I am so sorry you missed Lady A! Shame you didn't take the day off. They do put on such a great show. I hope you can go the next time they go to Australia.

Anout the show being on and off, I am glad it's not just me seeing the pattern with the airings It's pretty bad when everyone is complaining (it seems). I really wonder what they were thinking doing this.
Old 03-15-2015, 09:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

Am I the only one in here that doesn't mind weddings?

Steph, I hope your allergies get better.

I sadly have another boy situation. I was lacking drama, excitement, and people from my life that my heart decided to crush on somebody. Do any of you want the story? I'm not in trouble, but I have a fear of getting in trouble.

The bosses gave me full time.

Marriage isn't for me right now. I need to complete myself before getting hitched.
Old 03-16-2015, 03:20 AM
Graphics Team Manager

That sounds sweet that you weren't "given away"

That's a shame you were tired. I hope your allergies stop playing up soon & you'll feel better & get some sleep soon Steph

I'm glad that people understand my point here & don't just think I'm crazy

Aww Mary . You may be in this thread at the moment but I could easily find you people who like them. Most people seem to like them or at least that I know

Why do you fear getting in trouble?

I'm glad you were given full time

Quote:
I need to complete myself before getting hitched.
A good idea/plan

A friend of mine went to see Lady A & got a hug from Charles. Now I'm jealous to add to yesterday's sulking

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-16-2015, 11:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

no you are not crazy, I totally get what you are saying and it is not crazy at all Chelle

okay that is evil I would have wished to get a hug

good thinking Mary and yes we take the story fulltime? sounds awesome

sad you were tired and moody because of the allergies nice that you were a maid of honour at an elopement that sounds nice.

It really was. we got all drunk in the end my granny was the worst... like always and we had cameras to take pics, but we had a lot of kids there and most of the pictures turn out to be kids taking pics of kids, or breasts since the kids did not hold the camera high enough for faces
Old 03-16-2015, 07:15 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Aww that's a shame. It reminds of of one of my cousins wedding where he had cameras on each of the tables & some of my aunts, uncles, & cousins were on a table near the toilet so they were taking pictures of the people going in & I think coming back out too

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-16-2015, 07:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It seems so, Mary. I guess my like on weddings all depends on who it is getting married and how I feel that day

That's good you are not in trouble when it comes to the new boy, but why do you fear you will get into trouble?

for full time!

Aw, you are not crazy Chelle! It makes a lot of sense.

WHAT?! I would be jealous too. Actually, I am jealous that she got a hug from him. So cool! Sorry it added to your sulking. How was she able to do that? Did she have backstage passes or something?

Sounds like a fun wedding you had Yvonne. See, one like that I think I would enjoy That's funny how lots of the pictures turned out too. Hope you still got some good ones though.

Thanks guys My allergies are gone
Old 03-17-2015, 01:43 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I'm glad they're gone now

Quote:
Originally Posted by maplezbear (View Post)
WHAT?! I would be jealous too. Actually, I am jealous that she got a hug from him. So cool! Sorry it added to your sulking. How was she able to do that? Did she have backstage passes or something?
Yeah I don't understand it. Very jealous . I think it was just something he did . From the pictures it looked like she was really close to the stage, possibly right on it but not sure

Chelle » join GTmy art
Closed Thread   Post New Thread