Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-05-2022, 03:59 PM
Moderator Support Team

NCIS: Los Angeles Halts Production on Season 13 Until February Due to Omicron Surge; NCIS Also Paused
Old 01-06-2022, 01:28 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

Thanks for the news!

Hope that it's going to be a short break...
Old 01-06-2022, 08:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for that. I am honestly not surprised about that. I saw that LL tested positive just before New Years but I wasn't sure when they went back into production. Good they are being safe about everything though.
Old 01-06-2022, 10:09 PM
Graphics Team Manager

If LL is positive then LA probably had no choice but to shut down at least until he can return to work. Although if they weren't due to return anyway until 'later this month' it may have been fine either way. Nice that they can take these precautions & not affect the show's airing currently too. Hopefully case numbers can settle & they can resume production safely soon. Just waiting until February, at least for now, sounds like a good decision. Then they can reassess the situation & hopefully it'll look better then

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-07-2022, 02:46 AM
MST Manager

Thanks for the news, Jen.
Old 01-08-2022, 07:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

From what I read, LA was ahead of the pace in shooting which means that they can afford to be quiet until February, without it impacting the shooting schedule, while NCIS is also shooting the crossover shows between NCIS and NCIS Hawaii. So, they are only taking a smaller hiatus. At this point.

But yeah I read LLJ had tested positive. Which makes sense why the show went quiet. I had forgotten about that news.
True love began to flourish among the challenges
October 6, 1999 began a incredible journey - Max and Liz forever!
Old 01-08-2022, 07:36 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Yeah the article said both are ahead so are fine to take a break. LA is always ahead. Then I think that the shows were extra ahead just in case because of covid. The Hawaii-based part of the crossover now is all that is being filmed for NCIS this month from what I've seen. But they may have also filmed the Washington-based bits too

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-08-2022, 07:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I am glad they are being so cautions. Good that the shows were already ahead in filming.
Old 01-08-2022, 08:12 PM
Graphics Team Manager

agreed

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-18-2022, 09:56 AM
Moderator Support Team

PaleyFest 2022: Ghosts, Cobra Kai, Superman & Lois, Hacks, NCIS Shows and More Among In-Person Panels

Sunday, April 10 at 2 pm PT
NCIS, NCIS: Los Angeles and NCIS: Hawai’i (CBS) | NCIS showrunner Steven D. Binder and stars Sean Murray, Wilmer Valderrama, Brian Dietzen, Diona Reasonover, Katrina Law, Rocky Carroll, Gary Cole; NCIS: Los Angeles showrunner Shane Brennan, executive producer R. Scott Gimmill and stars Chris O’Donnell, LL COOL J, Linda Hunt, Daniela Ruah, Eric Christian Olsen, Medalion Rahimi, Caleb Castille, Gerald McRaney; NCIS: Hawai’i executive producers Matt Bosack, Jan Nash and Christopher Silber, plus stars Vanessa Lachey, Alex Tarrant, Noah Mills, Yasmine Al-Bustami, Jason Antoon, Tori Anderson, Kian Talan
Old 01-18-2022, 11:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for that!
Old 01-18-2022, 02:03 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

Thanks for the news!

Hopefully, this time the con won't get cancelled...
Old 01-18-2022, 04:38 PM
Moderator Support Team

CBS To Air Part One Of ‘NCIS: Hawai’i’ Two-Parter After AFC Divisional Playoff
Old 01-18-2022, 10:12 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Thanks for the news. Odd for the whole casts to be listed as being a part of PaleyFest I think

Oh good I'm glad they've put those two episodes together. I noticed when I put this week's episode threads up that there was going to be weeks between the two parts & was going to warn people about that. But I also imagine this move is going to confuse people & cause them to miss the first part.

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-19-2022, 07:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, and it being after a football game plays with the start time. So you have to be on the ball to be able to deal with it. Although it's a high profile game, with a lot of implications so it will get some audience. Whether it translates to episode 2 or not. That will be the tricky one.

Makes sense because it's a new show, and trying to promote it and see if they can bump up the ratings.
True love began to flourish among the challenges
October 6, 1999 began a incredible journey - Max and Liz forever!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread