Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-19-2010, 11:41 PM
Part-Time Fan

Aussie fans ftw!

Okay.

// tonyziva // renoelena // timabby //arthurmorgana // princefarah // harryhermione //
Old 08-23-2010, 12:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by queenallaღ (View Post)
Aussie fans ftw!

Okay.
While looking up ftw, I found this:

Internet Abbreviations & Acronyms: Email and Chat Shorthand!
Old 08-23-2010, 10:55 PM
Graphics Team Manager

YMMV & MTFBWY

i didnt know what FTW stood for either

thanks for that link

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-24-2010, 03:58 AM
Part-Time Fan

Really?? Huh. Sorry. I must use MSN too much
The 'IMHO' seems dumb considering most people use 'imo' meaning 'in my opinion'. Plus it sounds cooler 8D lol.

// tonyziva // renoelena // timabby //arthurmorgana // princefarah // harryhermione //
Old 09-04-2010, 05:13 PM
Graphics Team Manager

imo is better than imho

i really wish i knew when NCIS was coming back over here... found out that House & Glee are being fast tracked, but still nothing about NCIS. surely NCIS would be on the fast tracking list too since it gives Ten some of the best ratings

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 09-05-2010, 03:32 AM
Part-Time Fan

Hrm, yeah, I know what you mean...(though I'm still secretly hoping it gets delayed a little while longer ;P) Well the NA ads are starting to get released, so hopefully Australia shouldn't be too far behind

Old 09-05-2010, 06:34 PM
Graphics Team Manager

yes im secretly hoping the same since im going away (although still in Australia) at the end of the month too... but i would love to have some news about when it returns. your right, it shouldnt be too long before we find out

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 09-07-2010, 04:03 AM
Part-Time Fan

Yeah. I love your av, it's really cute! Makes me hungry too

Old 09-07-2010, 07:12 PM
Graphics Team Manager

yeah it does make me a little hungry looking at it too

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 09-11-2010, 08:39 PM
Elite Fan

Chelle you could have added me to the list . I did make the image for you, and I was eventually going to post in this thread .
Old 09-12-2010, 05:50 AM
Graphics Team Manager

yes true, i did have you at first but then wasnt sure so kept you off... i will go add you now

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-01-2010, 06:39 PM
Graphics Team Manager

NCIS is coming back in about two weeks!

Quote:
On Tuesday October 19th a new season of NCIS begins at 8:30pm, followed by repeats of NCIS: LA.
source

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-18-2010, 11:09 PM
Elite Fan

Not too long now! I have seen a few ads for it, it looks good and I really cannot wait to see it. Just less than three and a half hours away now . I cannot believe I am this excited about a show I only just started watching last season .
Old 10-19-2010, 07:57 PM
Graphics Team Manager

i love that it is back of course my TV had to play up when it was first starting, so i didn't completely get what was going on, but i figured it out eventually... i love they way it ended too. i think that was perfect

Quote:
I cannot believe I am this excited about a show I only just started watching last season .
its NCIS (& im the same), i can believe it although your slightly worse than me since i have at least seen most of the other seasons & started watching it from the beginning of S7, not part way through

Ratings: Source

(8th) NCIS: 1,090,000
(18th) NCIS: Los Angeles: 645,000

Chelle » join GTmy art

Last edited by shinebrighterxx; 10-19-2010 at 09:34 PM
Old 10-23-2010, 12:03 AM
Elite Fan

You need a new TV. Although playing up at the start would have been better than what I had. My mother kept asking what the show was, what was going on, ect. Then my sister had to join in as she got lost . I loved the way they ended it too, perfect way to settle things. The poem that goes with the title, if you look it up though makes it make sense though. Eventually they lure them into a trap.

Those ratings look good , even for the LA repeat.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread