Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-16-2011, 03:00 PM
Master Fan

Glad you liked it
I'm very happy because you liked it. And really, I hope this help you to the wait for tomorrow!
Old 11-16-2011, 03:03 PM
Supreme Fan

Gina, as I commented at yt I thought Sheldon hitting Leonard seemed more real and serious at how you edited. Am I alone?

☆Krys ☆
Old 11-16-2011, 03:06 PM
Addicted Fan

Gina, that video is SO perfect for this time of our lives just before season 5 episode 10!

Apart from being sweet, it's a very insightful record of Shamyflips. How they both convinced themselves at one time to be distant and intellectual, and then as they come closer and get to know each other better, quite spontaneously and unthinkingly they find themselves violating their own rules. If that's not love..
Old 11-16-2011, 03:07 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigilove (View Post)
Glad you liked it
I'm very happy because you liked it. And really, I hope this help you to the wait for tomorrow!
It definately helped a lot! (speaking of myself of course, but I think every Shamy-addict here will love it too!)

Argh, now I'm conflicted...which Shamy-episode to re-watch again to mentally prepare for tomorrow. Herb Garden? Isolation? Agreement Dissection? ...Not an easy decision
Old 11-16-2011, 03:08 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by topherkraz78 (View Post)
Gina, as I commented at yt I thought Sheldon hitting Leonard seemed more real and serious at how you edited. Am I alone?
Yes, it's a comparison of the jealousy of Sheldon. And you aren't alone Krys

If you want add it to the OP, IMO this song can fit with the Shamy. Because if they let their heart win, things like those can happen!

The "final offer" sounds really cute
Old 11-16-2011, 03:09 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CinnamonHummingbird (View Post)
It definately helped a lot! (speaking of myself of course, but I think every Shamy-addict here will love it too!)

Argh, now I'm conflicted...which Shamy-episode to re-watch again to mentally prepare for tomorrow. Herb Garden? Isolation? Agreement Dissection? ...Not an easy decision
Watch them all! That's what I am doing a little later today. Ok I will add the link to OP.

☆Krys ☆
Old 11-16-2011, 03:10 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by topherkraz78 (View Post)
I had the same impression, I guess it was the scene Gina added before that, it made it a little more dramatic in a way.
Old 11-16-2011, 03:14 PM
Master Fan

Quote:

The Desperation Emanation or The Zazzy Substitution, or when Sheldon was jealous. Because, "Sheldon without Amy", "the next level" or "jealous" or something like that can be analyzed with thoses episode But well, as Krys said, you should re-watch what you can!

Quote:
Apart from being sweet, it's a very insightful record of Shamyflips. How they both convinced themselves at one time to be distant and intellectual, and then as they come closer and get to know each other better, quite spontaneously and unthinkingly they find themselves violating their own rules. If that's not love..
All your words And think that the "there's no touching " and the "no exchange of saliva" was violated. So, in theory (considering Sheldon words), Amy is his girlfriend.
Old 11-16-2011, 03:27 PM
Addicted Fan

Very short of time but am definitely going for Isolation and the jealousy scenes, at least.
Old 11-16-2011, 03:36 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigilove (View Post)
The Desperation Emanation or The Zazzy Substitution, or when Sheldon was jealous. Because, "Sheldon without Amy", "the next level" or "jealous" or something like that can be analyzed with thoses episode But well, as Krys said, you should re-watch what you can!
Good suggestion!
So I'm definately gonna watch TZS! (Love Zazzles so much )
And then I'll see...don't think it'll be possible to watch all of them today (since I'm going to sleep in about an hour - it's nearly 12PM here), but will try to catch up at least the jealousy scenes too.

And yeah, they're so violating former agreements, but apparently don't really perceive it...! But as long as they can arrange with each other over negotiations, everything is fine and it won't escalate into extremes....they'll always find the golden middleway.
Old 11-16-2011, 03:48 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Good suggestion!

And yeah, they're so violating former agreements, but apparently don't really perceive it...! But as long as they can arrange with each other over negotiations, everything is fine and it won't escalate into extremes....they'll always find the golden middleway.
Oddly, they have a rather mature relationship, even though they both are extremely immature and quirky about so many things in life. But between them, they seem to be able to balance and negotiate and handle differences in a way that many couples - or friends - would do well to learn from.
Old 11-16-2011, 03:52 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pomita (View Post)
Oddly, they have a rather mature relationship, even though they both are extremely immature and quirky about so many things in life. But between them, they seem to be able to balance and negotiate and handle differences in a way that many couples - or friends - would do well to learn from.
Yeah, it's like-I can't remember what the article was called-, but they said that Sheldon and Amy's relationship might just be the most stable one on the show, and, for the reasons you just gave, I have to agree there.
Old 11-16-2011, 03:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think they have a mature relationship because they know exactly how to act around one another, you know?

Old 11-16-2011, 04:12 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeBuiltThePyramids (View Post)
I think they have a mature relationship because they know exactly how to act around one another, you know?
That's true. They find a part of their own selves in each other, like in no-one else, which probably makes it easier to keep cool and reach an understanding.
Old 11-16-2011, 04:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pomita (View Post)
That's true. They find a part of their own selves in each other, like in no-one else, which probably makes it easier to keep cool and reach an understanding.
Exactly-most of the immaturity found in Sheldon is when he's at odds with someone, whether it be a fellow academic like Bernadette or Leonard or someone his complete opposite like Penny, it's always differences that brings out the child in him. He and Amy are similar enough that they can have a mature relationship.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread