Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-16-2011, 11:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

TRUE DAT!

Quote:
Ooh, when you say things like that I feel like I can cut my tension with a knife Please let it play out such that it works for most people! Have faith in the writers, I have to remind myself again.
I have faith. I really do. I just get paranoid, as is my nature. But yeah we're closing in...the last time I was this anxious for an episode was for TECOF, so...long time!

Old 11-16-2011, 11:43 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeBuiltThePyramids (View Post)
I don't know what I'd do without this board. Seriously. Probably act bipolar when it comes to shows, and drive my family and friends crazy.
Oh, me too! I'm a wackjob as it is, being an actor and all. So I need to hang out with common obsessed friends and fans.

☆Krys ☆
Old 11-16-2011, 12:01 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by topherkraz78 (View Post)
Oh, me too! I'm a wackjob as it is, being an actor and all. So I need to hang out with common obsessed friends and fans.
I know! The whole feeling of it would have been killing without y'all to share it with. I don't even have anyone around me who is as devoted a fan of this show as me, so I don't get to talk of these monumental goings-on in person.
Old 11-16-2011, 12:59 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sursonica (View Post)
ETA: Amy on a date reminds me of that interview Jim made some seasons ago where he said that if Sheldon ever liked a girl, she would have to hit him in the head and yell to him "You like me" ... well, Amy dating someone else, is definitely a hit in the head for Sheldon.
I don't remember that interview! I agree, that is like a hit for Sheldon, we know how that will affect him because he is able to go on a date with Penny just to make Amy jealous. It's cute, and also it's amazing.
Old 11-16-2011, 02:13 PM
New Fan

I was re-watching the Shamy cuddling scene and thought again how hilarious and special it is that Amy suggests cuddling as her final offer, as though Sheldon has no choice but to pick one of the options. Doing nothing was out of the question, because he cared about her enough to be there for her. He just had to pick the least objectionable offer!
Old 11-16-2011, 02:17 PM
Supreme Fan

Now I gotta watch like every Shamy scene to get ready for tomorrow! BTW, ff better not act like this tomorrow night!

☆Krys ☆
Old 11-16-2011, 02:19 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelbelle (View Post)
I was re-watching the Shamy cuddling scene and thought again how hilarious and special it is that Amy suggests cuddling as her final offer, as though Sheldon has no choice but to pick one of the options. Doing nothing was out of the question, because he cared about her enough to be there for her. He just had to pick the least objectionable offer!
AND his options also included physical contact: stroking her hair and a neck massage (!) I wonder if he wanted to do Amy the neck massage he gave himself at the season 4 finale... hmmmmm
Old 11-16-2011, 02:23 PM
Master Fan

I was impressed at the whole moment of their negotation, really I didn't think they could suggest it!

The Big Bang Theory - (Sheldon&Amy) - That's what you get
The start is too cheesy I wanna see your answer of my question of the video!!
Old 11-16-2011, 02:46 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigilove (View Post)
I was impressed at the whole moment of their negotation, really I didn't think they could suggest it!

GINA!!! THIS VIDEO IS SO AMAZING!! I love it!! I couldn't help but to giggle and smile like ca-razy while watching it! love the clips and the voiceovers you used!

AMAZING!
Old 11-16-2011, 02:47 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:

that was great! I posted a comment! Hey Yanina! You've reached 2k, you are starting to get up there now.

☆Krys ☆
Old 11-16-2011, 02:48 PM
New Fan

Quote:

AHH, I LOVE IT! This is so great, I'm so happy you kept all the dialogue in there too because it is priceless. The song is perfect for them. Thanks for making this, I was really needing something new to tide me over for tomorrow! This is better than I could have ever hoped for.
Old 11-16-2011, 02:48 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sursonica (View Post)
AND his options also included physical contact: stroking her hair and a neck massage (!) I wonder if he wanted to do Amy the neck massage he gave himself at the season 4 finale... hmmmmm
That was EXACTLY my thought, as soon as he said 'neck massage'. After all it's the only kind of neck massage he knows - she taught him - and it was pretty memorable.

The negotiation was amazing. There seemed to be an unsaid agreement, throughout, that she depended on him to do something to comfort her, and he was ready for that. Like many things between them, they both seemed to know this expectation without speaking it, hence the 'final offer'.
Old 11-16-2011, 02:52 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by topherkraz78 (View Post)
that was great! I posted a comment! Hey Yanina! You've reached 2k, you are starting to get up there now.
I didn't realize until you mentioned it I am an Extreme now

and all because of the Shamy!!!

and Pomita
Quote:
The negotiation was amazing. There seemed to be an unsaid agreement, throughout, that she depended on him to do something to comfort her, and he was ready for that. Like many things between them, they both seemed to know this expectation without speaking it, hence the 'final offer'.
it is SO true, he just wanted to confort her, and Amy knew he wouldn't fail her
Old 11-16-2011, 02:53 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pomita (View Post)

Yeah, like it just goes without saying that they have a responsibility to each other. I just love it.

And, Gina! That video was so amazing! All of those Shamymoments put together. So warm fuzzy inducing!
Old 11-16-2011, 02:56 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:

Awww Gina! That's some adorable cutiepie of a vid!
(Already commented on it!)
Closed Thread   Post New Thread