Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-21-2015, 09:22 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by stefi62 (View Post)
Your last remark made me realize something: the last time Sheldon walked away from there, he was distraught, for a few reasons, including the fact that he knew his girlfriend loved him and it was total devastation, around him and within him. Now they come back, almost hand in hand, smiling widely, in perfect harmony.
That's a great comparison! It's still just amazing how far they've come in the past year.
Old 02-22-2015, 04:19 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Your last remark made me realize something: the last time Sheldon walked away from there, he was distraught, for a few reasons, including the fact that he knew his girlfriend loved him and it was total devastation, around him and within him. Now they come back, almost hand in hand, smiling widely, in perfect harmony.
Also, do you think that the writers created the storyline to have Sheldon realize that Amy could help him with his work, and maybe conclude what the psychic had told: everything will fall into place once you commit to your girlfriend, both personally and professionally? I never thought that what they meant by that was that Amy and Sheldon would work together some day, but now I'm not so sure anymore...
That's beautiful Stef!

Sheldon Kissed Amy

~ Rosie
Old 02-22-2015, 12:03 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anglophile79 (View Post)
That's a great comparison! It's still just amazing how far they've come in the past year.
You are so right! I am totally unspoiled (I don't even know the titles or watch the pics or trailers) and every week as the episode starts I tell myself there will probably not be much Shamy because we have been lucky the previous week, and yet every week there is something interesting and relationship-related... But I am definitely not complaining. Though the pessimistic in me cannot help thinking it will stop being so pink at some point...

Last edited by stefi62; 02-22-2015 at 12:35 PM
Old 02-23-2015, 02:05 PM
Master Fan

The Prom Episode was shown in Germany for the first time tonight. The show isn't trending on twitter yet but I see a lot of excited people in the #tbbt hashtag I'm happy that people in my country are happy about the ILY too

~Susanne ~
Old 02-23-2015, 02:10 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoguntia (View Post)
The Prom Episode was shown in Germany for the first time tonight. The show isn't trending on twitter yet but I see a lot of excited people in the #tbbt hashtag I'm happy that people in my country are happy about the ILY too
Lucky you! In my country they are only showing season 6, and about only 5% of the population knows what TBBT is...
So I don't even bother wait for my French friends on FB to write status about what is going on in the US, I just post it
Old 02-24-2015, 05:23 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Lucky you! In my country they are only showing season 6, and about only 5% of the population knows what TBBT is...
So I don't even bother wait for my French friends on FB to write status about what is going on in the US, I just post it
Really? Only 5?
Old 02-25-2015, 11:54 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jezz (View Post)
Really? Only 5?
Maybe a little more, but it is not shown on main tv channels and it is dubbed, so it loses a lot with translation.
Old 02-25-2015, 08:28 PM
Ultimate Fan

daawwww............ imagine if this ever came up on the show!!

Sheldon Kissed Amy

~ Rosie
Old 02-25-2015, 08:42 PM
Obsessed Fan

What's wonderful about certain head canons is that, we can be reasonably sure they would never have reason to say Sheldon lost/tossed out that recipt. Therefore the notion that the recipt is still in his wallet SHALL NEVER DIE!
Old 02-25-2015, 09:17 PM
Loyal Fan

Headcanon accepted!

Can you believe it will be their FIVE year anniversary in May?! As much as I love Flaming Spittoon, I don't really count that as their anniversary. Let's face it, they've been a couple since DAY ONE, regardless of how many times Sheldon denied it.

It's also a bit astonishing when you realize since the show began, Sheldon has been in a relationship longer than he's not been in one! The mind boggles. Wouldn't want it any other way, though!
Old 02-25-2015, 09:53 PM
Obsessed Fan

That is incredible! We the audience have known the Shamy longer than we have known Sheldon "I don't need anyone" Cooper. And five years? Boy needs to put a ring on it!
Old 02-26-2015, 01:59 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anglophile79 (View Post)
Headcanon accepted!

Can you believe it will be their FIVE year anniversary in May?! As much as I love Flaming Spittoon, I don't really count that as their anniversary. Let's face it, they've been a couple since DAY ONE, regardless of how many times Sheldon denied it.

It's also a bit astonishing when you realize since the show began, Sheldon has been in a relationship longer than he's not been in one! The mind boggles. Wouldn't want it any other way, though!
Wow! Five years. Five years of Shamy heaven.
Old 02-26-2015, 08:25 AM
Elite Fan

Five years! WHOA. That's crazy to think about. Man how time flies!

Also, Headcanon accepted!
Old 02-26-2015, 08:28 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Riterra Smith (View Post)
That is incredible! We the audience have known the Shamy longer than we have known Sheldon "I don't need anyone" Cooper. And five years? Boy needs to put a ring on it!
PREACH.
Old 02-26-2015, 08:49 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whimsical Elf (View Post)
Wow! Five years. Five years of Shamy heaven.
Five years since he started pontificating his way right into her heart!