Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-07-2015, 09:55 AM
Master Fan

So this quite literally kept me up at night. I was thinking about these five's Justice League costumes (plus Zack ) and then suddenly needed to know who would dress up as whom if they were to be the Avengers. I know there are tons of Avengers, but I was going off of the current main ones in the films. Kinda goes without saying that Penny would have to be Black Widow. And I think Leonard would make a good Hulk (he'd just need to bring back those boots that add three inches ). Raj was already Thor, so I don't know if that would be him again. That leaves Captain America and Iron Man between Howard and Sheldon (sorry, Hawkeye). Sheldon talks a lot more RDJ and Ironman than Captain America, though, personality-wise, I'd say Sheldon's more of Captain America by the book leader than Howard, who also has more of a Tony Stark humour.

Anyway ... thoughts?
SargeantFuzzyBoots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2015, 11:20 AM
Supreme Fan

Sorry, I've never watched Avengers. I don't even know how many there are.
Old 07-08-2015, 09:33 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
The Big Bang Theory

Interesting!

So yeah, Penny for Black Widow. I'm kind of amused by Leonard as the Hulk, just because of his "Grrrr" imitation that one time. But I also really like the idea of Nat and Clint being together (even though the second Avengers pushed Nat and Bruce), so maybe Leonard could be Hawkeye just so with him and Penny they've got that couples thing going on.

Sheldon does talk about Iron Man/RDJ, and he's got that Tony Stark arrogance in thinking he's better than everyone, so that matches up. I can see Howard dressing up as Captain America, but then everyone calling him skinny Steve! And then yeah, Raj can keep Thor.
"Keep looking up, after it rains. Keep looking up."
big bang buzz . twitter . tumblr
ennaxor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 10:23 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ennaxor (View Post)
Interesting!

So yeah, Penny for Black Widow. I'm kind of amused by Leonard as the Hulk, just because of his "Grrrr" imitation that one time. But I also really like the idea of Nat and Clint being together (even though the second Avengers pushed Nat and Bruce), so maybe Leonard could be Hawkeye just so with him and Penny they've got that couples thing going on.

Sheldon does talk about Iron Man/RDJ, and he's got that Tony Stark arrogance in thinking he's better than everyone, so that matches up. I can see Howard dressing up as Captain America, but then everyone calling him skinny Steve! And then yeah, Raj can keep Thor.
Skinny Steve. Physically, I think Howard matches up well with Spiderman, but wanting to keep with the current main Avengers, I had to go in a different direction.
Old 07-14-2015, 09:06 AM
Addicted Fan

Can I be added to the hangout list?
socialfirefighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2021, 04:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

I´m sure a moderator will add you.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
BlackWhiteRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2021, 06:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Six years late, they have been added.

WeBuiltThePyramids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2021, 06:51 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeBuiltThePyramids (View Post)
Six years late, they have been added.
I hope they'll notice!
~Laurence~
soundsgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2021, 07:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by soundsgood (View Post)
I hope they'll notice!
I doubt it but how funny would it be if they did?

WeBuiltThePyramids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2021, 04:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

The thread was sleeping
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
BlackWhiteRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2021, 06:19 AM
Master Fan

I'm just amused seeing a snapshot of Avengers lore and how much has changed since then.

A whole new generation of Avengers coming for them to cosplay. I think physically Sheldon would make a good Vision.
Reply   Post New Thread