Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-20-2007, 07:31 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccentric One (View Post)
If my memory is to be trusted, they got to be friends because they were often auditioning for the same roles and kept bumping into each other. Just one of those "gee, I keep running into you...wanna talk while we wait?" sort of things I gather. I could be wrong though, so anybody feel free to correct me.
I think they also have the same manager, don't they?

Phearless

----
Max: "Then you can be Fearless Leader"
#2 OBSESSED JB FAN ~ DOM
Old 03-20-2007, 07:34 AM
Elite Fan

behrnut * I love that name I missed the Mark thing...I have that show tivod but it must have interfered with something....gonna try and see if it has a repeat. You are right those movies were all about Jason

Dave joke of the day....." regis Philbin is doing well....it was his most successful surgery since he had Kathy Lee removed"

morning all
Old 03-20-2007, 07:43 AM
Master Fan

Howie Mandel, of our new favorite game show, has been subbing for Regis - wish I was home to watch it! Also end of week will be Neil Patrick Harris, who will probably be equally funny. Poor old Reege is no spring chicken - glad he's going to be okay.

I think you're right, Jason and Mark have the same manager. And all our best Jason-at-premiere photos have been Jason at the premiere's of Mark's movies. (Don't forget XX/XY, he was there too.)
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan
Old 03-20-2007, 06:06 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by podmom (View Post)
behrnut * I love that name I missed the Mark thing...I have that show tivod but it must have interfered with something....gonna try and see if it has a repeat.
Bravo is re-showing it Friday morning at 1am E/12am C. (Although if I were you, I'd double-check that.) I have to catch it then too since I fell asleep early on and set my VCR for the wrong channel. Sometimes I'm such a genius!

Obsessed JB Fan #96 aka "Behrnut"

Just keep talking. I'll catch up. - Booth
Old 03-21-2007, 06:09 AM
Elite Fan

FL ah we never know when you are watching now that you say that it comes back to me....so good we have our JITs and you ML to help us out

Thanks eccentric hope we both get it together

XX/YY ?

Old 03-21-2007, 06:13 AM
Master Fan

New JB interview by our old friend and photographer Christina Radish at that other boards new 'magazine' -cough. Awww, JB is so in luuurve - all he can talk about his 'my wife.'

Tried to post a link but I guess that sort of thing is banned - never mind!
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan
Old 03-21-2007, 09:38 AM
Extreme Fan

Hey podmom I'm always lurking Just not much time to play these days, RL is a bit overwhelming

FL

----
Max: "Then you can be Fearless Leader"
#2 OBSESSED JB FAN ~ DOM
Old 03-21-2007, 05:41 PM
Elite Fan

for pesky 'ol RL FL thats why we love LALa land!

Wh.ile I saw JBs interview I found an interesting(to me anyhoo) from "Ironingboard" ie Ioan Gruffud try that link
Old 03-21-2007, 05:43 PM
Elite Fan

for pesky 'ol RL FL thats why we love LALa land!

While I saw JBs interview I found an interesting(to me anyhoo) from "Ironingboard" ie Ioan Gruffud try this link > http://www.*********.com/magazine/Ne...-Sequel-2.html
Old 03-21-2007, 05:45 PM
Dedicated Fan

Grrr, got an error message on Firefox when I tried to click the link.

Old 03-21-2007, 05:45 PM
Elite Fan

darn....well it's over on Media Blvd if you care

Wen,ML and vB
Old 03-21-2007, 05:46 PM
Elite Fan

Hey eccentri I noticed the link was fool of these * they must block it
Old 03-21-2007, 05:48 PM
Dedicated Fan

Sigh....

I need to add Media Blvd to my list of places I need to look at to update myself.

Hopefully it's okay to ask this question. Are there different things on MB than on FF? Do I need to check both to be current on all things Jason Behr?

Old 03-22-2007, 08:31 AM
Master Fan

Poddy It totally went out of my head to mention that IroningBoard had a new movie, that thing about abolishing slavery in England! There was a making-of thing on TV and it was so nice to see him again, especially in those period costumes he wears so well. Seems like a very nice, if rather earnest, movie. Meant to go see it and then, of course, forgot t go see it and now can't remember the name of it either!

Our microwave died and we went out and got a new one last night - unpacked it and it has a huge DENT in the side. I am so . Now I have to bring it back and get another one - what a pain. And of course Mr ML thinks we should just live with it dented, because he's sooo lazy! Guys! He didn't even help get the first one, MLette and I had to buy it and lug it home ourselves. Grumble...

Oh, I just checked - Ironingboard's movie is called 'Amazing Grace' like the song - which was written by a former slave ship guy who got religion and realized slavery was wrong and wrote that song.
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan

Last edited by MyrnaLynne; 03-22-2007 at 08:53 AM
Old 03-22-2007, 11:58 AM
Elite Fan

Hey all

eccentric I'm not sure about media...I only stop by one place but it seems to be the same type deal as here....lots of pps go both places so anything they brake about JB comes right over here...so relax

bummer about the microwave ML annoying! I just drove to the hair dressers and couldn't get my hair cut cause my gal was sick and they said they didn't have my right name and couldn't call me looks like we're in the same zone

lets have some relief