Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-10-2014, 05:45 AM
Master Fan

Yes, Robert Pattinson is very 'high strung' - I was really worried all the Twilight fame and stress was going to give him a nervous breakdown. Plus the whole Kristen Stewart cheating/breakup debacle. I think he's doing well, and his career is going along well, too. I think I read he was going back to the UK because LA living can make you crazy. Would be good for him to be closer to his friends and family, too.
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan
Old 10-10-2014, 04:01 PM
Elite Fan

I agree....I would way rather be in England than LA
Old 10-11-2014, 04:00 AM
Elite Fan

here is a fun OT bit. I was searching youtube for Jason and this popped up.....Robert Pattinsons sister.....singing with Robert playing guitar and singing backup. It must be old cause he isn't even mentioned. She is good in this and so is he

Robert Pattinson sinsing with his sister.wmv - YouTube
Old 10-27-2014, 05:42 AM
Elite Fan

how random! Thanks podmom can't say I'm a fan of him though!
Old 10-29-2014, 11:22 AM
Elite Fan

random for sure . My daughter sucked me into the Twilight thing
Old 10-29-2014, 11:30 AM
Total Fan

I never got sucked into Twilight.......did read the first book and saw the first show. Had no desire to do any more than that.
Old 10-29-2014, 01:38 PM
Elite Fan

yea I understand ... it eventually got to me through the books...I needed escape badly presumably when I read them but I am fond of Twilight
Old 10-30-2014, 07:51 PM
Elite Fan

Not really a fan of twilight, mainly because I find the actors in it very annoying!
Old 10-31-2014, 05:11 AM
Elite Fan

pretty much a love them or hate them kind of thing
Old 11-01-2014, 02:02 AM
Elite Fan

Yup. I find Kristen Stewart to be such a miserable looking person, and she doesn't look much better on screen!
Old 11-02-2014, 10:54 AM
Elite Fan

Yea she comes across badly in person. Awkward and negative but who knows what she is like in RL. I haven't seen anything she's been in accept Twilight and the pic she did with Dakota Fanning which a got to see Dakota but it was a bad movie.
Old 11-05-2014, 05:30 AM
Elite Fan

That's true but I just think she comes across as a bit arrogant and full of herself. I just wish she'd smile
Old 11-05-2014, 06:45 AM
Elite Fan

and very immature which hopefully she will grow out of. I know she seems to never smile
Old 11-06-2014, 11:18 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah I guess she's still quite young. Growing up in Hollywood must be difficult I think. So many young stars completely lose it around their twenties.
Old 11-07-2014, 12:45 PM
Elite Fan

Many of us went a little haywire in our 20s but it would be so hard in the spotlight. What little I know about her parents I don't think they were that great

you have never seen my 21 yr old hippie pic I've posted so I'll pop it on for you.

ah the young podgirl days I miss them...this is in the Grand Canyon which I hiked down and camped in....quite a walk up I could never do it now