Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-08-2020, 08:29 PM
Loyal Fan

Absolutely ... he'd probably be pretty good at it if it was the right kind of modeling - no runway modeling obviously.

WWRD if he was invited to a sushi restaurant - would he go? What would he order if he did? Would he overdo it on the saki or order an Asian beer??

(This makes me wonder what Taylor's favorite sushi is...)
DaisyGirl14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2020, 10:34 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I think he would go but then order something like California roles and some cooked chicken or lettuce wraps. And I think he'd be more likely to go if it was a date as opposed to a friend just suggesting they go. He'd totally order an American beer though.

I think FNL missed out by not having Riggins go on a date to Benihana or something.

Next up: Riggins favorite show to binge watch?
worthyoflove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2020, 09:15 AM
Loyal Fan

Maybe a really good rough and tumble drama show like The Shield, or Justified or maybe Dexter and Breaking Bad. He'd probably also like a good comedy like The Office or Friends or Eastbound and Down.

WWRD if he found a stray litter of kittens/puppies???
Old 03-12-2020, 02:42 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

He'd make sure they were taken care of for sure. I think if they were puppies he'd take them in...maybe both litters he'd take in and then maybe keep one and find good homes for the rest.

Tim has a weekend free and can do his favorite activity? What would it be?
Old 03-16-2020, 10:16 AM
Loyal Fan

This one for me is hard to separate from Taylor himself - probably spend it with friends on a boat (possibly water skiing), definitely drinking, and just doing all around boy stuff (being silly, maybe playing some pick up game (football, not hockey) and possible going out for a late night pizza pie.

What type of person would Tim be if he got the flu?? A complainer, a "I want to suffer alone" kind of guy or a "I'm just going to pretend I'm not sick" kind of guy?
Old 03-16-2020, 03:39 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I think he's probably more of a "I want to suffer alone" kind of guy. Like Billy would ask why he's been lounging around for two days only for Tim to tell him he feels like crap and is sick.

Tim in quarantine...we know he's stocking up on beer, but what else is he stocking up on?
Old 03-17-2020, 09:58 AM
Loyal Fan

Probably some meat (hamburger, steak, chicken - probably no fish), frozen pizza, pasta, chips, maybe eggs and milk & cereal. If he's getting veggies, they are probably frozen.

If Tim was actually a reader, what would his favorite book/story be??? What genre would he prefer?? (No magazines allowed)
Old 04-15-2020, 08:32 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaisyGirl14 (View Post)
Probably some meat (hamburger, steak, chicken - probably no fish), frozen pizza, pasta, chips, maybe eggs and milk & cereal. If he's getting veggies, they are probably frozen.

If Tim was actually a reader, what would his favorite book/story be??? What genre would he prefer?? (No magazines allowed)
Since I answered this last, I'll repost my question...
Old 04-15-2020, 11:34 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

This is tough. I think he'd maybe be into murder mysteries. Or he could get into something really philosophical. Maybe he'd be into biographies of those he might admire. This is a tough one.

Next up: How does Riggins do quarantine, alone or is he quarantining together with a quarantine crew?
Old 04-20-2020, 10:39 AM
Loyal Fan

Depends on what season Riggins we're talking about. Early Riggins would definitely have a crew. Later Riggins, he might opt to go it alone. Regardless, I don't think he'd stay inside the whole time. He'd have to get out a bit each day and find ways to burn some energy.

NEXT UP: If Tim was forced to pick one place to hole up and quarantine, would he choose Billy/Mindy's house or the Taylor's house??? It's easy to assume he'd pick Billy but I don't know, he liked being a part of the Taylor household when he was there....
Old 04-20-2020, 11:35 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

He'd probably pick the Riggins house but then end up sleeping in a tent in the backyard or something.

Next up: Riggins can only do one "social" event while quarantined, fishing or hitting golf balls. What would Riggins do?
Old 04-20-2020, 01:55 PM
Loyal Fan

I think he'd shoot golf balls - fishing can get boring, at least with golf, you get to swing and hit things around.

NEXT: Would Riggins be a better student or a worse student if he had to go to school online???
Old 04-20-2020, 08:58 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

That's a good question. Probably better, because it's on his own time and it might not feel like he's missing out on his "me" time. But I also think he just didn't care about school period so it might be a toss up.

NEXT: What do we think is Riggins preferred snack, is he a popcorn or chips kind of guy?
Old 04-21-2020, 10:02 AM
Loyal Fan

I'd say chips - especially in Texas, I'm pretty sure chips/salsa and chips/queso are a big thing. They go really well with beer too.

What football coaching or staffing position would be best suited for a guy like Riggins. Defensive coordinator, offensive coordinator, special teams, line coach, quarterback coach, recruitment, training - you name it, which one is it???
Old 04-21-2020, 11:09 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I think special teams. He has that energy and ability to get guys up for maybe just those few plays they'll be in for the game on kickoffs, punts. Plus he'd be able to identify and help the kids that maybe haven't been given the proper chance and are just put on special teams because they have untapped potential.

Next up: Tim gets a dog (not Skeeter), what does he name it?
Reply   Post New Thread