Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-15-2020, 10:33 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I think it would be something borderline kind of white-trashish...so I have a friend that named their baby girl Jade. It just immediately reminded me of a stripper name. She named her that because it came to her in a dream. Their son has a super normal name, Alexander. So, yeah, something like Jade...or Tinley or Brinley, something with a "lee" or "ley" at the end.

Next up: Tim quits San Antonio State to move home, UT is desperate to sign a fullback and they come looking for Riggins to come and play there. Does he does it?
worthyoflove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2020, 04:03 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Zander is super popular right now, nickname to Alexander.

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthyoflove (View Post)
I think it would be something borderline kind of white-trashish...so I have a friend that named their baby girl Jade. It just immediately reminded me of a stripper name. She named her that because it came to her in a dream. Their son has a super normal name, Alexander. So, yeah, something like Jade...or Tinley or Brinley, something with a "lee" or "ley" at the end.

Next up: Tim quits San Antonio State to move home, UT is desperate to sign a fullback and they come looking for Riggins to come and play there. Does he does it?
Old 02-16-2020, 11:06 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I changed my mind, they'd name her "Billie" after Billy.
Old 02-16-2020, 03:27 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthyoflove (View Post)
I'd like to say he'd go ... to anyone else, it would be a no-brainer ... but Tim hates school and he doesn't really have a lot of faith in himself as a student. You can't play football in college without being a student too. He'd have to be given a lot of incentives to go back and try again. In the end though, I really think he would pass on the opportunity ... it just seems like a "Tim" kind of decision.

NEXT UP: WWRD if he went to Colorado for the first time. Would he ski, snowboard, do both or do neither????
DaisyGirl14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2020, 05:18 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

He'd probably give snowboarding one shot down the hill then end up in the lodge at the bar.

A stray cat adopts Tim, WWRD, keep him, find it a home, ignore him?
Old 02-19-2020, 09:41 AM
Loyal Fan

I think he'd keep it. Tim would have a soft spot for a stray (i.e. loner).

NEXT UP: WWRD if he found out Billy was having an affair???
Old 02-19-2020, 09:58 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

There was a cute story that Taylor and Minka found a litter of kittens at one of their filming locations and were worried about them. Taylor fed them ice cream.

Tim would be furious but ultimately support his brother, probably tell him to get his head out of his ass and fix things with Mindy, or if Mindy didn't know, stop the affair immediately.

Tim's going on a first date and she wants sushi, does Tim like sushi, does he refuse to go and suggest somewhere else?
Old 02-19-2020, 03:41 PM
Loyal Fan

He would take her for sushi, wouldn't admit he didn't like it, then accidentally order all of the raw fish. He would then force himself to eat it (squab anyone?!). He would make up for it with copious amounts of Japanese beer.

Luke and Becky are getting married and Becky asks Tim to walk her down the aisle. WWRD?
ThirtyThree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2020, 01:53 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Oh he'd totally walk her down the aisle, especially because he knows what a piece of **** her dad is.... and then probably give some super awkward/inappropriate toast at the wedding.

Riggins finally wants to settle down and is getting ready to pop the question to his girlfriend. Where and how would he do it?
Old 02-21-2020, 10:37 AM
Loyal Fan

I'm not really sure where he'd do it but I imagine it would be a quiet affair (unlike Billy's proposal to Mindy - drunkenly at a restaurant).

I don't see Tim coming up with some elaborate plan either - I see it being quiet (just the two of them) and rather spontaneous (even though he had decided she was the one).

WWRD if he was offered some money to pose nude for an art class (like a college figure drawing class)? Would he agree to pose for the money or turn down the opportunity? Would he go through with it if he showed up and then realized someone he knew was in the class??
Old 02-21-2020, 02:07 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

That's a good question, because as much as Riggins was sexualized throughout the series, he was never one to just show off because he knew he was hot. That wasn't his style. I'd say no, he wouldn't do it. The only way he would do it if there was some girl he'd been chasing and she wasn't giving him the time of day. He'd shoot his shot that way.

If Riggins were to choose his last meal, what would it be?
Old 02-25-2020, 04:47 PM
Loyal Fan

I think this is actually a really hard question because Tim's dietary preferences (other than beer) was never really indicated on the show. I think he'd go simple ... maybe pizza or burritos (both with beer of course).

WWRD if his mom came back to town and wanted to re-establish their relationship???
Old 02-25-2020, 05:00 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

That's tough, I don't know, I feel like he's been burned by his dad he'd be really reluctant to let his mom back in. I also wonder if he might harbor more resentment for his mom because that's his mom, that's his caretaker and she bolted. It also sounded like she was an alcoholic. But I think in the long run Tim is just forgiving in his nature, he'd give her another chance.

Tim finds out that his dad has fathered other children and has now abandoned them as well. WWRD?
Old 02-26-2020, 04:28 PM
Loyal Fan

I don't think he'd be surprised if he found something like this out ... his Dad has disappointed him so much that the idea that he'd let other kids down too would not come as a shock. I do think he'd try and reach out to them though .. he'd be curious and want to maybe try and establish some bonds (maybe find something he never had with his Dad).

This isn't quite a WWRD but more of a curious question... What do you think Tim's favorite holiday is????
Old 02-26-2020, 06:03 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Tim's favorite holiday...4th of July. I could see him really enjoying going out to the lake in on a hot summer day having an excuse to just drink all day and blow stuff up.

Tim's truck is in an accident and it will cost more to fix it then it's worth. Does he fix it or buy a new truck?
Reply   Post New Thread