Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-18-2017, 03:05 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I like that he'd give it to Lyla as a gift.

My first thought is, he shrugs and cracks a beer. But then...he does love football, and there's this off the cuff story that some of the guys are telling at that party in season 3, the one Lyla is waiting for him at but Tim is off stealing copper wire with Billy. I think the story was something about how hungover Tim was for a playoff game and missed the bus and somehow got there and had to buy a ticket to get into the stadium to play...so...I'd say he's resourceful. He'd probably hop in his car and drive himself, possibly stopping on a beer run for the post game celebration.

Tim wins an all expenses paid vacation and can take one person with him, his choice of location...where does he go, who does he take?
worthyoflove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 09:27 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthyoflove (View Post)
I like that he'd give it to Lyla as a gift.

My first thought is, he shrugs and cracks a beer. But then...he does love football, and there's this off the cuff story that some of the guys are telling at that party in season 3, the one Lyla is waiting for him at but Tim is off stealing copper wire with Billy. I think the story was something about how hungover Tim was for a playoff game and missed the bus and somehow got there and had to buy a ticket to get into the stadium to play...so...I'd say he's resourceful. He'd probably hop in his car and drive himself, possibly stopping on a beer run for the post game celebration.

Tim wins an all expenses paid vacation and can take one person with him, his choice of location...where does he go, who does he take?
I want to say the lake and of course he takes Lyla.

I would say he takes Lyla, but let's her decide and as long as he's with her, he's happy.

OR

He takes Billy to Vegas for a guy's weekend.

Tim asked to go to a poetry reading, WWRD?
Old 06-20-2017, 06:53 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I thought after I posted that question it's kind of stupid, of course he'd probably stay in Texas and take Lyla.

Why do I feel like all these questions boil down to...is Lyla or beer involved?

So, Tim asked to go to a poetry reading. If a pretty girl asked, he'd suck it up and go and shotgun some beers in the parking lot prior. Also, potential that he could be somewhat moved by what he heard.

Tim is offered the opportunity to work on a Ranch...but it's not in Texas, WWRD?
Old 06-20-2017, 04:00 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
I thought after I posted that question it's kind of stupid, of course he'd probably stay in Texas and take Lyla.

Why do I feel like all these questions boil down to...is Lyla or beer involved?

So, Tim asked to go to a poetry reading. If a pretty girl asked, he'd suck it up and go and shotgun some beers in the parking lot prior. Also, potential that he could be somewhat moved by what he heard.

Tim is offered the opportunity to work on a Ranch...but it's not in Texas, WWRD?
Is he dating Lyla?
Where is said ranch? I don't see him going far from Texas for very long...
Old 06-20-2017, 04:02 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I'll say Colorado. Someone Colorado Forever doesn't quite have the same ring to it. And is he with Lyla...yes, of course!
Old 06-20-2017, 06:53 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
I'll say Colorado. Someone Colorado Forever doesn't quite have the same ring to it. And is he with Lyla...yes, of course!
I say he would go, as long as it was a specific period of time. Then he'd come back to Texas and live off the money as long as he could.

Tim has to buy a new vehicle, WWRD?
Old 06-21-2017, 09:15 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Tim Riggins would never buy a new vehicle, he'd just fix his truck. But if he really did have to buy a new vehicle he'd go with the Dodge Ram...

Tim Riggins finds out he's going to be a father, after a random one night stand. WWRD?
Old 06-22-2017, 10:32 AM
Part-Time Fan

Oooh these are fun!

He'd blankly stare at the girl when she told him, and then go get wasted at Schmitty's, BROOD, come home, see the snow globe his mom gave him and then go step up to the plate and be a dad! The only thing better than Tim Riggins himself is Tim Riggins with a baby

Tim gets invited to Lyla's wedding to another guy...WWRD?
Ishouldbestudying is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2017, 03:48 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

This is why I want a reboot too, because I feel like Tim Riggins at least has one baby by this point.

Ooooh...that's tough. Show up drunk? I think he'd suck it up and go. I suppose there are some various factors here, like is he in another relationship and could bring that person with him. I don't think he'd want to go alone. But ultimately he always wanted to see Lyla happy.

Tim Riggins offers to watch/help out with Grandma Saracen for an afternoon, WWR and Lorraine do?
Old 07-23-2017, 10:09 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
This is why I want a reboot too, because I feel like Tim Riggins at least has one baby by this point.

Ooooh...that's tough. Show up drunk? I think he'd suck it up and go. I suppose there are some various factors here, like is he in another relationship and could bring that person with him. I don't think he'd want to go alone. But ultimately he always wanted to see Lyla happy.

Tim Riggins offers to watch/help out with Grandma Saracen for an afternoon, WWR and Lorraine do?
Drink?

Lyla is kidnapped, what would Riggins do?
Old 07-24-2017, 08:21 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Riggins would most definitely go all Liam Neeson in Taken..."I will hunt you down and find you" maybe add in "I'll rip your heart out of your chest..." all Riggins style.

Billy bails on Mindy with three kids and is nowhere to be found, WWRD?
Old 07-24-2017, 09:07 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

That was actually my daughter's question and similar answer.

Quote:
Riggins would most definitely go all Liam Neeson in Taken..."I will hunt you down and find you" maybe add in "I'll rip your heart out of your chest..." all Riggins style.

Billy bails on Mindy with three kids and is nowhere to be found, WWRD?
Tim steps up for sure to help Mindy while he hunts Billy down for an asskickin' of Texas size proportions.

This game is hard bc I have to come up with another scenario...

Coach offers Tim Assistant Coach position at high school in Philly? WWRD?
Old 07-24-2017, 05:54 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

It is hard to come up with scenarios that wouldn't just be, Tim stays in Texas, Tim would do anything for Lyla.

Let's see, this is a tough one because he would have a really hard time saying no to coach. This, again, kind of depends if he's with Lyla. If he's with Lyla I say that he does it, because he wouldn't want to let Coach or Lyla down. If he's not with Lyla, I don't think he does it, Texas Forever.

We'll take a page out of Taylor's real life here...Tim is approached by a modeling agency to go to New York to make big bucks. WWRD?
Old 07-24-2017, 08:33 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
It is hard to come up with scenarios that wouldn't just be, Tim stays in Texas, Tim would do anything for Lyla.

Let's see, this is a tough one because he would have a really hard time saying no to coach. This, again, kind of depends if he's with Lyla. If he's with Lyla I say that he does it, because he wouldn't want to let Coach or Lyla down. If he's not with Lyla, I don't think he does it, Texas Forever.

We'll take a page out of Taylor's real life here...Tim is approached by a modeling agency to go to New York to make big bucks. WWRD?
I say he'd go, make his money, and come home as soon as possible.

Tim is offered 25,000 to be paid upon graduation from college. WWRD?
Old 07-26-2017, 03:38 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Tim would attempt to stick it out but get bored or kicked before he could finish the four years, for sure.

Tim is offered a crazy amount of money to sell his land after it's found there is potential oil on his property, WWRD?
Reply   Post New Thread