Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-16-2020, 06:13 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I would figure Facebook and probably Instagram because if he's single...instagram models, and ridiculous videos. Facebook because someone probably set it up for him that he was dating at one time or another.

I could see Tim doing something like Habitat for Humanity or something community based where he's building something whether it be like a house or a playground or something. Something that would keep him outside and was physical.

WWRD: Tim has the opportunity to start one of two businesses, house flipping (currently watching HGTV) or boat restoration. WWRD?
worthyoflove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2020, 04:11 PM
Loyal Fan

I would think he would do house flipping - I think he already had some experience with that in the show and, if still living in Dillion, I'm not sure they would have a lot of use for boats. Maybe if Tim lived in Austin???

WWRD: Tim had $1000 to spend in Vegas, would he gamble it or spend it on dinner and a show??? (If gambling, which game???)
DaisyGirl14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2020, 03:38 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

He would gamble it and he'd probably play something stupid, like roulette and put it all on one shot, guaranteed. No regrets!

WWRD: Billy and Mindy, on a whim, nominate Tim to go on the Bachelorette while he's down on his luck, single and unemployed. He gets a call to do it, would he go through the interview process? WWRD?
Old 07-21-2020, 08:31 PM
Loyal Fan

I am the absolute last person who would know or understand anything about the Bachelorette - the last time I actually watched the show was when Trista & Ryan were on.
It doesn't seem like it would be Tim's cup of tea - I think the idea of going through an interview would be a turn off for Tim. He might begrudgingly go so as not to disappoint his family but I'm not sure he would make much of an effort. If by some amazing luck he got through the interview process and was chosen to be on the show, the girl would definitely find him attractive (I mean, it is Tim Riggings) but she definitely wouldn't like the fact that he's unemployed. Girls who wind up on the Bachelor seem to me as shallow and money-hungry. (Again, not a watcher, I'm just guessing.)

WWRD: Tim is invited to Lyla's wedding (to someone she met in college). Would he go???
Old 07-22-2020, 08:38 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

That's the last season I watched too! Until I got into Hannah's season. I might watch Matt's season coming up as Bachelor too. I like him and gotta support the first black Bachelor.

Wow, that's tough. First, what an absolutely cold blooded move by Lyla to do that. But I think he'd go, because Tim, if not anything else, is absolutely loyal to his core. He'd want her to be happy and want to support her. That being said he'd probably sulk and drink the entire time. Bang a bridesmaid out back or in the bathroom at the end of the night.

WWRD: Keeping with the wedding theme. What would Tim give as a gift at a wedding? Would he just hand over cash, booze or make something special for the happy couple?
Old 07-23-2020, 08:24 PM
Loyal Fan

I don't think Tim would think too far ahead on any wedding gift he gives to someone ... money or booze are definitely the more likely possibilities.

WWRD: Do you think Tim would ever go to therapy? God knows he's got a lot of reasons to need it... abandoned by his parents, numbs with alcohol, definitely struggles to express himself.
Old 07-24-2020, 05:10 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Not unless it was court mandated or it was to save a relationship he was heavily invested in. Or, I don't know, if he hit rock bottom. I just couldn't see him really seeking it out on his own. But he absolutely is a perfect candidate.

WWRD: This is kind of depressing to think about, but do we think that Tim managed to continue living life as a functioning alcoholic or if his alcoholism got worse as he gets older?
Old 07-25-2020, 05:06 PM
Loyal Fan

No matter the degree of functionality of an alcoholic, it will always come back to bite them in the *ss. The longer it goes unchecked, the higher the degree of numbing is eventually needed to soothe whatever the trigger is. Yes, I think it would get worse ...

WWRD: I read this on barstool sports instagram and thought of Tim: Would Tim rather loose the use of a limb or go without sex for the rest of his life????
Old 07-25-2020, 07:12 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

For sure he'd lose a limb. He'd forgo a leg or an arm to continue to have sex.

Now you make me want to ask more answer the internet questions.

WWRD: If Tim was invited to a zoom birthday party, would he participate?
Old 07-27-2020, 05:53 PM
Loyal Fan

I'm sure he would attend ... maybe only depending on whether he paid his wireless bills and still had internet access ... and perhaps depending on who the party was for or who else might show up. I think Tim would be like the rest of us ... willing to try zoom parties even though they aren't the same as the real thing because that's what the world has come to now... **sigh

NEXT UP: Would Tim attend his 25th year high school reunion (he'd be almost 43 yrs old)? Would he be married? If not, would he bring a date or attend stag??
Old 07-28-2020, 01:51 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

So bc I like to answer but not play...
The only way he attends is if he's married to Tyra and she makes him, or Lyla will be there.
Definitely lose a limb!
He couldn't drink while in prison...do we still think he drank the same way when he got out?

Last edited by SouthernSweetieTX; 07-29-2020 at 10:54 PM
SouthernSweetieTX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2020, 02:53 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I think there are certain circumstances where he would attend. If he knew Jason would be there and/or he was single and knew Lyla would be there, whether she's married or not. Realistically I see him divorced rather than married and not attending at all unless there was some type of football angle to the reunion and even then he might be hesitant in attending, Billy would have to push him to go.

WWRD: If Tim has one type of guilty pleasure other than drinking, what do you think it is?
Old 08-06-2020, 09:19 AM
Loyal Fan

Drinking usually leads to other guilty pleasures so it's hard for me to separate that one from any other one that he might have. I don't see him as a smoker, even a weed smoker, but he certainly does like women ... so perhaps it would be something related to promisquity - sleeping around with different women, etc. As much as it pains me to say that Tim isn't always a nice guy, he has used girls for his own purposes at times.

NEXT: If Tim had been ambitious enough to go to college and obtain a degree, what do you think he would major in??
Old 08-06-2020, 08:42 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

General studies? Haha. No, probably just a basic business degree. I could also maybe see a criminal justice degree. I think he'd thrive in a more structured setting and could see him going in the completely different direction than he did and maybe become law enforcement.

Next: Tim is given an all expense paid trip to either New York or California? Which one is he taking.
Old 08-19-2020, 08:59 AM
Loyal Fan

I'd say California for several reasons: (1) he's already been to NYC (2) the weather is better (generally) and (3) although I haven't spent a lot of time in NY myself and know there is way more to it that NYC, I think Tim would like the variety of beaches, coastline and mountains as well as the space that CA offers.

NEXT: If Tim got married, where would he want to go on a honeymoon???
Reply   Post New Thread